Jannes

Psychedelics with ADHD (meds)

5 posts in this topic

Has anyone here ADHD and can share his experience on how ADHD affects psychedelic trips? How to have effective trips with ADHD?

Also what about ADHD meds. What is the interplay between psychedelics and ADHD medications? (like Ritalin)

I started a small company, known by the name "Apple." - Steve Jobs probably

@PenguinPablo Didnt know Steve Jobs had ADHD. Thats so cool. I know his LSD story where he found that life is about creating beautiful things which inspired him for his apple products which I always found very inspiring. 

Would like to trip like Steve Jobs but I am too emotionally unstable atm no chance. 

Posted (edited)

I don't find any problem with adderall and shrooms. I think adderall and LSD would too much for my body to handle.

I usually don't take adderall if I'm tripping just because I like to keep a trip feeling pure, but if you take adderall regularly and have a tolerance it will most likely make little difference. Just remember many psychedelics have similar effects to stimulants like increased heart rate, sweating, etc.

I guess it just depends on the person and the psychedelic you are looking to do.

Edited by Paradoxed

Posted (edited)

The title of todays's video: The Power Of Letting Go - How To Overcome Clinginess, Attachment, OCD

They get you to transcend whatever psychology you're in and allow you to metamorphically restructure your brain.

Everything else is a subjective experience based on one's awareness and self-experimentation expertise.

You can override your cognition and will discover all the unintegrated patterns that keep you stuck in static mindsets.

But you will also discover, that it's your deeply entangled visceral sense of self that perpetually creates it and itself through it.

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀