LSD-Rumi

Why do Tech bros claim VPN is Useless?

8 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Are we safe?

I stopped using Chromium-based browsers like Edge. They say they leak data. I use Firefox now. They also say Android OS leaks data too.

Could some Tech savvy guys explain such things to us?

Edited by LSD-Rumi

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

It’s probably because to them it’s easy to hack through vpns so they assume a lot more people know how to do that than there actually are.

But that’s just speculation coming from a complete E-tard  

11 hours ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

It’s probably because to them it’s easy to hack through vpns so they assume a lot more people know how to do that than there actually are.

But that’s just speculation coming from a complete E-tard  

The CIA would take 6 months to get the identity of a VPN user, let alone tor.

The true reason is because we live in a world where fear is the motivating factor against criminals. Pretending that the police is omnipotent is in the interest of every government.

"Jesus in His love and mercy for me let me know who He really was. He is God who is born to be the Man, Jesus. Jesus was specifically born so that He could die because God is eternal and He cannot die, He had no beginning and He has no end. We have been separated from a relationship with God because of our sin."

This person here is misguided, but at least not a repressed sadistic killer trying to let out his frustrations by attempting murder through psychological torture the way that is characteristic specifically of the decrepit and completely incurable of those who believe in non-duality and Christianity. But don't be fooled, man is sinless by default. You are thrown into this reality without being told anything, that much can never be taken away by any ideologue.

16 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Are we safe?

No. If you admitted to using psychedelic drugs on an online forum without a VPN then it would be effortless for the right people to blackmail you.

"Jesus in His love and mercy for me let me know who He really was. He is God who is born to be the Man, Jesus. Jesus was specifically born so that He could die because God is eternal and He cannot die, He had no beginning and He has no end. We have been separated from a relationship with God because of our sin."

This person here is misguided, but at least not a repressed sadistic killer trying to let out his frustrations by attempting murder through psychological torture the way that is characteristic specifically of the decrepit and completely incurable of those who believe in non-duality and Christianity. But don't be fooled, man is sinless by default. You are thrown into this reality without being told anything, that much can never be taken away by any ideologue.

13 minutes ago, numbersinarow said:

No. If you admitted to using psychedelic drugs on an online forum without a VPN then it would be effortless for the right people to blackmail you.

Such strange nonsense. 

10 hours ago, numbersinarow said:

The CIA would take 6 months to get the identity of a VPN user, let alone tor.

This guy is apparently somehow able to not only easily bypass VPNs, but also set his own IP as this VPN hacker’s IP. How?

On 8/8/2024 at 4:33 PM, Butters said:

Such strange nonsense. 

Because the suppliers are supernatural entities who don't have egos and therefore wouldn't blackmail anybody? 😂😂😂😂 O.o 😂

Posted (edited)

15 hours ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

This guy is apparently somehow able to not only easily bypass VPNs, but also set his own IP as this VPN hacker’s IP. How?

If that's real, it's because of a special circumstance or the "hacker" happens to be just some incompetent guy. There have been FBI high ranking officials admitting on the lex friedman podcast that it's "physically impossible" to track down certain hackers who know how to use tor (properly in terms of not getting caught) and used precautions.

Edited by numbersinarow