jimwell

How To Stop Being A Scapegoat by Teal Swan

8 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I have been binge-watching Teal's videos for the past 2 days despite my very busy schedule. I noticed that Teal doesn't hit the target in most of her videos. She's also vague and says more than what's needed. She emits 50% - 70% signal and 50% - 30% noise in most of her videos, which is not good enough for me. I have many important things to do, and I don't have time for anything that is not truthful, straightforward, or concise.

But the video above stands out because it's 95% signal and only 5% noise, hence I'm posting this here. If you have a dysfunctional family and are experiencing being scapegoated, this video is for you. I know how bad and traumatic it is to be a scapegoat because I have been the family's scapegoat myself. Society labels scapegoats as 'black sheep' without emphasizing that many times such scapegoats are actually the 'white sheep' in a family of black sheep. xD  

Yes, it's possible to go from 0 to hero. The extreme trauma, extremely low self-esteem, hypersensitivity, extreme confusion, and extreme fear seem impossible to heal or conquer, but it is possible. I know because I used to have those internal turmoils, compounded by alcohol and cigarette addiction, OCD, BDD, agoraphobia, and extreme suicidal depression. I was scapegoated and bullied by my own father, who was so devilish and spewed so much humanshit (bullshit); he would make Trump and Putin look angelic in comparison. No, I'm not exaggerating. My other family members eventually participated in the scapegoating. I was scapegoated by my family since I was 6 or 7, and I grew up extremely and completely internally destroyed; so destroyed that I couldn't even go outside my room in my early 20s.

Actually, I went from -100 to hero. Life would have been much easier for me if I had started at 0. Now, I am the opposite of who I used to be: I have high self-love, self-respect, self-esteem, and self-confidence; my family and other people admire and respect me; and I feel good about myself. I'm capable of demonstrating such high self-love and self-confidence; Trump, Musk, Kanye, Mayweather, and other narcissists would envy and could only dream of demonstrating. :D 

S_6254412024234.jpg

DSC00564 5-4 ratio.jpg

Yes, I sound as if I'm bragging because it's my intention to brag. :D But my bigger intention is to inspire and demonstrate to scapegoats in this forum that it's possible to stop being a scapegoat, and that it's possible to heal and be self-loving.

Edited by jimwell
added Mayweather to the list

It's interesting to look at the bigger picture and see that scapegoating is just one way to exercise power and control, also known as bullying. It's sad to see how devastating it can be to a young kid, but I'm glad you've managed to regain yourself, kudos.

57% paranoid

On 8/7/2024 at 2:07 PM, jimwell said:

I grew up extremely and completely internally destroyed; so destroyed that I couldn't even go outside my room in my early 20s.

Actually, I went from -100 to hero. Life would have been much easier for me if I had started at 0. Now, I am the opposite of who I used to be: I have high self-love, self-respect, self-esteem, and self-confidence

Awesome, way to climb up and conquer! Inspiring

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

On 8/7/2024 at 2:07 PM, jimwell said:

I noticed that Teal doesn't hit the target in most of her videos. She's also vague and says more than what's needed.

I always walk away from her videos feeling a mixture of weird, confused, and annoyed. Never vibed with her either

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

On 8/8/2024 at 9:24 PM, LastThursday said:

It's interesting to look at the bigger picture and see that scapegoating is just one way to exercise power and control, also known as bullying. It's sad to see how devastating it can be to a young kid,

A kid starts with a blank slate and is very fragile, hence needing nurture. A lack of nurture, especially scapegoating or abuse, results in death or a severely damaged soul. If there were a politician who proposed a parenting license, I'd vote for them. If drivers need to obtain a driver's license to drive, parents surely need to obtain a parent's license to parent.

On 8/8/2024 at 9:24 PM, LastThursday said:

but I'm glad you've managed to regain yourself, kudos.

:) Thanks!  

16 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

Awesome, way to climb up and conquer! Inspiring

:) Thanks!

16 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

I always walk away from her videos feeling a mixture of weird, confused, and annoyed. Never vibed with her either

There was one video of hers which made me feel bad or down. I think one of the reasons was connected to her energy; it’s bad in some of her videos. I questioned whether I should continue binge-watching her content. xD But I decided to keep watching and discovered that her energy is good in other videos. She seems a moody person with 'multiple' personalities.

Despite what I’ve said about her in this thread, I think Teal Swan is a very intelligent and charismatic person. The reason her content isn’t good enough for me is that I’ve been engaging in internal, self-actualization, and spiritual work for essentially my entire adult life, which is more than 15 years. At this point in my life, my standards are very high, making me extremely selective about the content I consume. Especially considering that I’m seriously focused on survival activities, I’m supposed to have no time for other things, making me even more selective.

But Teal Swan is a positive force in this world. If you're suffering, especially from trauma or childhood abuse, I believe you can benefit from her teachings and videos. And if you're new to self-actualization or spiritual work (less than 5 years), you can also benefit from Teal Swan's guidance. Teal Swan is a good teacher who shares insights unique to her. Some of her videos are very good, with a signal rate of 80% to 95%.

Narcissists are the ultimate scapegoaters and gaslighters.