numbersinarow

Sex is fake

46 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

Surely just approaching and talking to strangers isn’t that legally risky, is it?

Not if you do it in social places like a normal person

51 minutes ago, something_else said:

Not if you do it in social places like a normal person

So no street pickup?

Posted (edited)

@Emotionalmosquito No littering in [...]. No glass containers on beaches. No pets on [...]. No skateboarding on sidewalks. No smoking in [...]

Rules help cohesion. If you're smart, you can bend them a bit. But then the responsibility is on you.

They're really there to warn you of the probable justified social consequences of your own actions [Responsibility]

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

39 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

@Emotionalmosquito No littering in [...]. No glass containers on beaches. No pets on [...]. No skateboarding on sidewalks. No smoking in [...]

Rules help cohesion. If you're smart, you can bend them a bit. But then the responsibility is on you.

They're really there to warn you of the probable justified social consequences of your own actions [Responsibility]

Those rules actually make sense. The “fuck around and find out” is on them if all I’m doing is trying to flirt. And if I get fucked with just for that, they can find out with a face full of top shelf, military grade Viper Venom pepper spray.

2 hours ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

Those rules actually make sense. The “fuck around and find out” is on them if all I’m doing is trying to flirt. And if I get fucked with just for that, they can find out with a face full of top shelf, military grade Viper Venom pepper spray.

If they're annoyed by street pickup and tell you to f off, then that's one thing. Perfectly understandable...

But if they try to cancel, sue, or slander you on the other hand, then I'll throw them into a portal myself!

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

On 06/08/2024 at 5:16 PM, Sugarcoat said:

I swear you just invented a new branch of ideology or something with this post😂

lmao