numbersinarow

Sex is fake

46 posts in this topic

Just now, Sugarcoat said:

@Schizophonia if you don’t mind you can translate what she said to English and post 

"Chapter III: Sexual Initiation
The beginning of a woman's sexual life is more brutal and has more consequences than that of a man. Her eroticism is complex, like her situation. While the man is always available, the woman must be available for sexual intercourse to take place. Their moral situation is also different: the woman must be chaste and give herself, while the lover conquers. Beauvoir, on the other hand, denounces the idea that a virgin must be initiated by a man because of a supposed absence of desires. According to her, the woman's erotic impulse is not satisfied: she desires but is also prey. The young girl's inexperience and the taboos surrounding sexuality lead to blockage and refusal of intercourse. With the support of numerous testimonies, Beauvoir wants to show that defloration is traumatic, because the young girl is attached to childhood and the imagination. She is passive, the man judges; her body is an inert thing; she is a denied being. The lover's attitude is decisive the first time; it can cause neuroses or frigidity. The woman has never fought, so her first time is a struggle in which she feels powerless. "The first penetration is always a rape," Beauvoir writes categorically (p. 161). The young woman is alienated in her body, by penetration and pain. She knows her vagina poorly, and therefore her desires, while the impetuous man is in control. The taboos and inhibitions of the young woman are linked to education, society and personal disgusts. Often she rebels against her sexual destiny. The fear of the child is an additional embarrassment and the condom gives a surgical aspect to intercourse. The ideal for the young girl would be a gradual learning of sexuality. True maturity is not deflowering but the disorder of the flesh. But women do not take responsibility for their desires well and the crucial problem at the beginning of their sexuality is the absence of pleasure, which causes resentment in them. Clitoral pleasure is refused by many women because it seems inflicted; they want pleasure where they give it; they want reciprocity, under penalty of frigidity, which is then a punishment inflicted on the man. This frigidity ends with a delicate lover. But there is no symmetry between men and women in pleasure: that of the former is limited, easy to circumscribe, that of the woman more complex. The woman's satisfaction is never clear. Her sexuality depends on her situation and is not subject to any rules. According to psychoanalysis, women have a taste for masochism, like to be dominated. This masochism is linked in some women to narcissism which alienates the ego, places the self outside of pleasure, and makes women flee. For there to be equality, self-giving must be reciprocal. It is only later that the woman becomes sexually fulfilled and authentic, accepting herself as flesh."

The devil is in the details.

6 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

"Chapter III: Sexual Initiation
The beginning of a woman's sexual life is more brutal and has more consequences than that of a man. Her eroticism is complex, like her situation. While the man is always available, the woman must be available for sexual intercourse to take place. Their moral situation is also different: the woman must be chaste and give herself, while the lover conquers. Beauvoir, on the other hand, denounces the idea that a virgin must be initiated by a man because of a supposed absence of desires. According to her, the woman's erotic impulse is not satisfied: she desires but is also prey. The young girl's inexperience and the taboos surrounding sexuality lead to blockage and refusal of intercourse. With the support of numerous testimonies, Beauvoir wants to show that defloration is traumatic, because the young girl is attached to childhood and the imagination. She is passive, the man judges; her body is an inert thing; she is a denied being. The lover's attitude is decisive the first time; it can cause neuroses or frigidity. The woman has never fought, so her first time is a struggle in which she feels powerless. "The first penetration is always a rape," Beauvoir writes categorically (p. 161). The young woman is alienated in her body, by penetration and pain. She knows her vagina poorly, and therefore her desires, while the impetuous man is in control. The taboos and inhibitions of the young woman are linked to education, society and personal disgusts. Often she rebels against her sexual destiny. The fear of the child is an additional embarrassment and the condom gives a surgical aspect to intercourse. The ideal for the young girl would be a gradual learning of sexuality. True maturity is not deflowering but the disorder of the flesh. But women do not take responsibility for their desires well and the crucial problem at the beginning of their sexuality is the absence of pleasure, which causes resentment in them. Clitoral pleasure is refused by many women because it seems inflicted; they want pleasure where they give it; they want reciprocity, under penalty of frigidity, which is then a punishment inflicted on the man. This frigidity ends with a delicate lover. But there is no symmetry between men and women in pleasure: that of the former is limited, easy to circumscribe, that of the woman more complex. The woman's satisfaction is never clear. Her sexuality depends on her situation and is not subject to any rules. According to psychoanalysis, women have a taste for masochism, like to be dominated. This masochism is linked in some women to narcissism which alienates the ego, places the self outside of pleasure, and makes women flee. For there to be equality, self-giving must be reciprocal. It is only later that the woman becomes sexually fulfilled and authentic, accepting herself as flesh."

Ok thanks. You didn’t translate it yourself right😂

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

So well thought out it got distorted through the filtering system called the wacky egocentric system

The Wacky Egocentric System.jpg

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Just now, Keryo Koffa said:

The Wacky Egocentric System.jpg

Lol did you just make this up for me because I just made that up while typing. It was all spontaneous. Is there really such a thing. Lol

Know thyself....

@numbersinarow Here's some study material for you.

11 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

Ok thanks. You didn’t translate it yourself right😂

Indeed, thanks to the power of Google Translate, I can do my duty as a man for this big lazy otter full of prolactin even though it took me 2 minutes, sprawled behind my computer fighting mosquitoes. 

I'm a little allergic, I have bites that look like tumors.

mhhhh.... :)

2 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Indeed, thanks to the power of Google Translate, I can do my duty as a man for this big lazy otter full of prolactin even though it took me 2 minutes, sprawled behind my computer fighting mosquitoes. 

I'm a little allergic, I have bites that look like tumors.

mhhhh.... :)

You know me on almost cellular level

Posted (edited)

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

Lol did you just make this up for me because I just made that up while typing. It was all spontaneous. Is there really such a thing. Lol

Princess Arabia Synchronicity Machine, you cannot find it because there is no you.jpgNaaah, I got it straight from the:

Princess Arabia Synchronicity Machine

I would tell you where you can find it

But unfortunately, there is no you

that could find it

All "you" could do is become it

But the self that becomes is not the same self

And ultimately there is no self nor machine

And so the machine will remain part of the ocean

But that's okay since there are no waves

That could obscure it xD

Edited by Keryo Koffa

5 hours ago, numbersinarow said:

Or, more precisely, sex is a social construct. The idea of a girl wanting a guy and going home with him in order to let him penetrate her is 90% social construct, 9% logically possible, and 1% empirically verifiable. If we wanted the truth, the actual reality of the situation without human bias, we would have to acknowledge that the female body is designed to see all possible sex as rape, and fear penetration. Bottom gay men also fear penetration and see men as predators, and as inferior to them in certain ways. Not  seriously inferior, it's just that their view is condescending. Albeit they are much more friendly than girls. Imagine a portion of the population which has infinite power and privilege, and also has propaganda on their side so that men never break free from this, and realize that females are asexual and aromatic AKA completely incapable of having emotions towards men. They don't want them, and it is not men's fault. They might want them for money or status, or for the destructive power they feel when they validate certain men, but those are all external reasons.

At least 80% of the guys I know are virgins. And all the nerdy friends I know? I would bet everything they haven't kissed a girl. Virgins are a majority of people entering college even in a country where sex is as open and free as has been in human history AKA britain. But we're told they are an extreme minority and that girls are so willing to have sex with us.

It's not just that socially isolated men have flat 0 options, since cold approach will either get you arrested or brutally humiliated, it's that even men in education have to deal with power games, completely needless talking and socializing, dealing with girls who's personality you're completely incompatible with etc. because no female just wants to have sex. As I have explained before, this doesn't even make sense. Why would an organism with free will not want a pleasurable activity and self-sabotage by not just asking for sex with a guy? It makes 0 sense. I'm starting to suspect as a very serious possibility that females cannot experience sexual pleasure full stop.

There's no need to even discuss socially isolated men's lack of options since it's beyond obvious.

This is not black pill ideology, this is a super massive black hole.

Touch some grass and get the cheese out.

5 hours ago, numbersinarow said:

since cold approach will either get you arrested or brutally humiliated

Brutally humiliated absolutely. Arrested? That’s very possible in the UK, as they have laws that can get you jail time for simply staring at women. I want to believe most places around the world aren’t quite that cucked, YET.

Surely just approaching and talking to strangers isn’t that legally risky, is it?

21 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Princess Arabia Synchronicity Machine, you cannot find it because there is no you.jpgNaaah, I got it straight from the:

Princess Arabia Synchronicity Machine

I would tell you where you can find it

But unfortunately, there is no you

that could find it

All "you" could do is become it

But the self that becomes is not the same self

And ultimately there is no self nor machine

And so the machine will remain part of the ocean

But that's okay since there are no waves

That could obscure it xD

Ahah

Posted (edited)

Just now, Schizophonia said:

@Keryo Koffa Ahah @Schizophonia Fine, you're next, Schizophony!

if.jpgschizophony.jpg

Edited by Keryo Koffa

18 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

if.jpgschizophony.jpg

What's up with the eyes. Pure white light.

Know thyself....

30 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

if.jpg

Ayyyyy! Even I made it on the hall of fame 

Completely agree.

I mean you can have meaninful sex but the 99% of It of this society is indeed a mistake.

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

Posted (edited)

16 hours ago, Sugarcoat said:

@Schizophonia

there you have your next profile pic lmao

Real ahah.

Changed*

Edited by Schizophonia

Sex isn't what we are here for. It's just a tiny way to play. Overall, sex happens in our minds. You don't have to touch someone physically to get those intense pleasures. You may realize it if you expand your understanding of romantic relationships or relationships in general.

On 06/08/2024 at 7:36 PM, numbersinarow said:

At least 80% of the guys I know are virgins. And all the nerdy friends I know? I would bet everything they haven't kissed a girl. Virgins are a majority of people entering college even in a country where sex is as open and free as has been in human history AKA britain. But we're told they are an extreme minority and that girls are so willing to have sex with us.

Most of the guys I knew in uni were having a lot of sex, and I studied computing science. And I was a total nerd in uni. And I’m also in Britain too.

If you are friends with nerdy unsociable people who aren’t getting laid, you’re going to end up meeting the same fate. But that’s something that is in your power to change. In fact university is about as easy as it ever gets to change that so get your ass moving.

As I have explained before, this doesn't even make sense. Why would an organism with free will not want a pleasurable activity and self-sabotage by not just asking for sex with a guy? It makes 0 sense. I'm starting to suspect as a very serious possibility that females cannot experience sexual pleasure full stop.

Because the risk for having random casual sex with guys is high for women. A woman may have to raise his child if she gets pregnant. Plus the man may hurt her.

The cost of being perceived as a slut is also still very high.

Once a girl has chosen you, everything changes. Fairly safe sexual pleasure with no stigma is always available and from experience at this point some women will start to want sex even more than men want.