numbersinarow

Sex is fake

46 posts in this topic

Or, more precisely, sex is a social construct. The idea of a girl wanting a guy and going home with him in order to let him penetrate her is 90% social construct, 9% logically possible, and 1% empirically verifiable. If we wanted the truth, the actual reality of the situation without human bias, we would have to acknowledge that the female body is designed to see all possible sex as rape, and fear penetration. Bottom gay men also fear penetration and see men as predators, and as inferior to them in certain ways. Not  seriously inferior, it's just that their view is condescending. Albeit they are much more friendly than girls. Imagine a portion of the population which has infinite power and privilege, and also has propaganda on their side so that men never break free from this, and realize that females are asexual and aromatic AKA completely incapable of having emotions towards men. They don't want them, and it is not men's fault. They might want them for money or status, or for the destructive power they feel when they validate certain men, but those are all external reasons.

At least 80% of the guys I know are virgins. And all the nerdy friends I know? I would bet everything they haven't kissed a girl. Virgins are a majority of people entering college even in a country where sex is as open and free as has been in human history AKA britain. But we're told they are an extreme minority and that girls are so willing to have sex with us.

It's not just that socially isolated men have flat 0 options, since cold approach will either get you arrested or brutally humiliated, it's that even men in education have to deal with power games, completely needless talking and socializing, dealing with girls who's personality you're completely incompatible with etc. because no female just wants to have sex. As I have explained before, this doesn't even make sense. Why would an organism with free will not want a pleasurable activity and self-sabotage by not just asking for sex with a guy? It makes 0 sense. I'm starting to suspect as a very serious possibility that females cannot experience sexual pleasure full stop.

There's no need to even discuss socially isolated men's lack of options since it's beyond obvious.

"Jesus in His love and mercy for me let me know who He really was. He is God who is born to be the Man, Jesus. Jesus was specifically born so that He could die because God is eternal and He cannot die, He had no beginning and He has no end. We have been separated from a relationship with God because of our sin."

This person here is misguided, but at least not a repressed sadistic killer trying to let out his frustrations by attempting murder through psychological torture the way that is characteristic specifically of the decrepit and completely incurable of those who believe in non-duality and Christianity. But don't be fooled, man is sinless by default. You are thrown into this reality without being told anything, that much can never be taken away by any ideologue.

@Sugarcoat Your parents nailed it on the head, they are right 😂

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

I have enough of this forum How the fuck do you even think like this

What’s your link with your mother and your father ? 

The devil is in the details.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Sugarcoat Your parents nailed it on the head, they are right 😂

They have a point definitely 😂

Edited by Sugarcoat

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, numbersinarow said:

the female body is designed to see all possible sex as rape, and fear penetration

I’m curious where you got this from 

Edited by Sugarcoat

I swear you just invented a new branch of ideology or something with this post😂

Not only sex, but everything is fake.

Women are fake, your parents are fake, this forum is fake, Leo is fake.

It's all just drama, endless annoyances you have inserted into your reality to make the ego suffer.

Enjoy!

Posted (edited)

who the hell is going to call the police on you for cold approaching them?

Women might like sex more than men. God just made it so men have to start it cause he put men in charge of their lives and women are there to answer to decisions men make in their lives.

Even if you are attractive women will be nicer to you but they wont ask you out because God gave that duty to men. No one is going to call the cops on you.

Edited by Hojo

1 hour ago, Sugarcoat said:

I swear you just invented a new branch of ideology or something with this post😂

He should patent it and maybe it'll end up in the Guinness Book of Records as the greatest most weird invented ideology of all time. That's how well thought out it is. So well thought out it got distorted through the filtering system called the wacky egocentric system and got over distilled by the ecosystem called the rewired brain of ideological nonsense. I can't........lmao.

Know thyself....

1 hour ago, FourCrossedWands said:

Not only sex, but everything is fake.

Women are fake, your parents are fake, this forum is fake, Leo is fake.

It's all just drama, endless annoyances you have inserted into your reality to make the ego suffer.

Enjoy!

lol

Know thyself....

1 hour ago, Sugarcoat said:

I’m curious where you got this from 

Simone de Beauvoir actually has said something like that in the book you talked about.

20 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

He should patent it and maybe it'll end up in the Guinness Book of Records as the greatest most weird invented ideology of all time. That's how well thought out it is. So well thought out it got distorted through the filtering system called the wacky egocentric system and got over distilled by the ecosystem called the rewired brain of ideological nonsense. I can't........lmao.

Yep

18 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Simone de Beauvoir actually has said something like that in the book you talked about.

It did remind me of the book actually . It sounded like something I could hear from some biological feminist perspective. Where did you read that tho?

1 minute ago, Sugarcoat said:

It did remind me of the book actually . It sounded like something I could hear from some biological feminist perspective. Where did you read that tho?

The resumes of the chapters on wikipedia. 

1 hour ago, Hojo said:

who the hell is going to call the police on you for cold approaching them?

Me calling 911: Help a guy just said hi to me. Eeeeekkkk!!!! Help.

911 dispatcher: Hold on ma'am help is on the way. 

2mins later the Mental Health Swat Team Department arrives.

Know thyself....

1 minute ago, Schizophonia said:

The resumes of the chapters on wikipedia. 

Ok I’ll look it up