Javfly33

High quality women are naturally nurturing? Or is a culture-belief?

43 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Lila9 said:

High quality women in my perception:

1. Authentic, follow their hearts, and don’t let social trends and expectations dictate their lives.

2. Don’t put men or relationships with men at the center of their lives because they understand that there is more to life.

3. Are generous and kind to other women, they don’t see other women as competitors or threats.
They realize the sneaky ways patriarchal society tries to separate women from each other because women having good relationships with other women is powerful and a threat to patriarchy.

4. Are good and passionate lovers but have zero tolerance for boundary-crossing, disrespect, and abuse.

5. Are connected to their intuition and femininity, maintaining a healthy balance of their feminine and masculine energies.

By your definition, I guess I'm a high-quality woman because I checked all those boxes. Of course, I didn't need your approval because I already knew it and you must be too since it came from you❤️

Know thyself....

2 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

By your definition, I guess I'm a high-quality woman because I checked all those boxes. Of course, I didn't need your approval because I already knew it and you must be too since it came from you❤️

Awww you are so charming. I feel like I am talking to my sister (even though I don’t have one) when I interact with you on the forum lol

You are definitely high quality ❤️ 

Not that you need my approval or anyone’s to know that!

👽

34 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

Awww you are so charming. I feel like I am talking to my sister (even though I don’t have one) when I interact with you on the forum lol

You are definitely high quality ❤️ 

Not that you need my approval or anyone’s to know that!

2 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

3. Are generous and kind to other women, they don’t see other women as competitors or threats.
They realize the sneaky ways patriarchal society tries to separate women from each other because women having good relationships with other women is powerful and a threat to patriarchy.

That says it all.

Know thyself....