Javfly33

High quality women are naturally nurturing? Or is a culture-belief?

43 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Care-oriented. That´s why 90% of nurses are female.

Femenine energy is nurturing and caring. Women feel on top of the world when they are helping a male raise up to his highest possibility. 

Edited by Javfly33

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

Posted (edited)

You dont understand that there is no such thing as high value woman, its the man who brings out qualities inside a woman.If you display man behaviours she will be nurturing ,if she sees you are lame there will be coldness and bitchiness.

Its not about thinking im going to find "high value woman"as finished product,there are few far inbetween, lets go to brazil to find one ,there is no in my area.

Edited by NoSelfSelf

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

I think it's social and cultural. The natural gap between men and women in terms of capacity to nurture is smaller than is believed. When women are really free it is clear they are not that nurturing nor do they possess much emotional intelligence as they would like everyone to believe. If woman are so nurturing and emotionally intelligent then why have the raised multiple generations of the most anxious, low self esteem young people ever.

What constitutes high value is determined by society 

17 minutes ago, Spiral said:

You put value on things,high value is just way to sell things : be high value to get women! same as : buy axe spray get women!

6 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

You dont understand that there is no such thing as high value woman, it’s the man who brings out qualities inside a woman.

Yes, I completely agree with you. 
I approached a homeless girl yesterday that was smoking crack. Today she’s become a very high quality woman because of me. 

42 minutes ago, Spiral said:

As long as you subscribe to values of society. In my country high value women are those who know how to cook, take care of husbands and raise kids. None of these is aligned with my values so for me these women have 0 value. 

A high quality woman is a woman you like.

The devil is in the details.

1 minute ago, Schizophonia said:

A high quality woman is a woman you like.

Best.

Posted (edited)

@TheGod Look whos back! our beloved Canadian boy with his another exciting love story.Thrilling approaches all across the world keeping us on the edge of our seats! Will he finally found the one to fall in love with? will high quality women recognize his exellence? we should wait until he sails through all 7 continets before he settles down in north america with his most treasoured beloved highest of the highest high quality women im excited to hear all about it..

polar-expedition-portrait-of-a-researcher-standing-on-the-ice-of-antarctica-1888.jpg

Edited by NoSelfSelf

9 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Women feel on top of the world when they are helping a male raise up to his highest possibility. 

It's I'm on top of the world making him feel on top of the world, and vice versa, or bust.

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@TheGod Look whos back! our beloved Canadian boy with his another exciting love story.Thrilling approaches all across the world keeping us on the edge of our seats! Will he finally found the one to fall in love with? will high quality women recognize his exellence? we should wait until he sails through all 7 continets before he settles down in north america with his most treasoured beloved highest of the highest high quality women im excited to hear all about it..

polar-expedition-portrait-of-a-researcher-standing-on-the-ice-of-antarctica-1888.jpg

lol 😂 you made me laughing so much, thank you. 😊  I like the way you put it and yes I like travelling 🧳  By the way I’m too old to be a boy and I’m Ukrainian 😏

Where are u residing no self self? Europe ?

Edited by TheGod

@TheGod No matter the age never kill the boy inside you! Im europian boy 😂

1 hour ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@TheGod No matter the age never kill the boy inside you! Im europian boy 😂

You actually look like malaca. Are u Greek ? 

11 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

You dont understand that there is no such thing as high value woman, its the man who brings out qualities inside a woman.If you display man behaviours she will be nurturing ,if she sees you are lame there will be coldness and bitchiness.

Is this why I've made a living for so many years in the field I'm in, because women have no value. You're talking about bringing out qualities in a woman when all that's needed to be of value to some men is to be an attractive woman. Right or wrong moral or immoral is a personal thing. Not discussing that part. Plenty of women have made a living from just being a woman and you say no such thing as a high value woman. Not in your world but in plenty of other men's world they are.

Know thyself....

You're just describing femininity. Yeah, of course it's hot if you're masculine. That's the game.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

13 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

You dont understand that there is no such thing as high value woman, its the man who brings out qualities inside a woman.

Men are defined by women just as much as women are defined by men.

A high value man is completely defined by what women value.

Most of men's accomplishments are only possible because they wanted women.

Many people pursue success, fitness, health just because it will get them sex and love.

Men are only 'leaders' because women generally desire leaders. So who's leading who really?

There is an intelligence to their 'bitchiness' and 'coldness' you fail to see.

Edited by Staples

God and I worked things out

1 minute ago, Staples said:

Men are defined by women just as much as women are defined by men.

A high value man is completely defined by what women value.

Most of men's accomplishments are only possible because they wanted women.

Many people pursue success, fitness, health just because it will get them sex and love.

Men are only 'leaders' because women generally desire leaders. So who's leading who really?

The only reason why women have value for men is because of pussy. Truth is brutal. If women were vaginaless this topic would not exist in the first place. 
But of course women will deny this and guys as well as long as they want to get laid 😂

1 minute ago, TheGod said:

The only reason why women have value for men is because of pussy. Truth is brutal. If women were vaginaless this topic would not exist in the first place. 
But of course women will deny this and guys as well as long as they want to get laid 😂

Pussy is just one part of it. That's just the dimension of feel-good fun and parenthood.

Being able to handle femininity empowers and sharpens masculinity as a whole.

Masculinity cannot reach his highest wisdom without the feminine to test him and check him on his bullshit.

The wise king has a wise queen.

God and I worked things out

15 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Care-oriented. That´s why 90% of nurses are female.

Femenine energy is nurturing and caring. Women feel on top of the world when they are helping a male raise up to his highest possibility. 

I actually had this insight while watching the Olympics. 

There is nothing more glorious than a son getting Gold in a sport, then going and hugging his supportive mother who is ecstatic. You know she loves him unconditionally and will support him regardless, but is over the moon when he is the champ. I don't know any other relationship like that.

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube