kray

UK riots

161 posts in this topic

On 06/08/2024 at 8:09 PM, Consept said:

What's interesting is that this mindset is more prominent in areas that are heavily white, as in 98% white, so these are people that don't actually come into contact with non-white people regularly and are not really affected by them. Their fear is allowed tp fester because they haven't got any real life experience they can draw upon. 

Are you sure about this? Then I think you should listen to Tommy Robinson. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

38 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

Are you sure about this? Then I think you should listen to Tommy Robinson. 

I'm very sure. The 5 seats that voted reform in were -

Clacton - 95.3% white 

Boston & Skegness- 98.5% white 

Basildon - 87.5% white 

Great Yarmouth- 90% white 

Ashfield - 91.8% white 

Does Tommy or Stephen, say something different?

Just now, Consept said:

I'm very sure. The 5 seats that voted reform in were -

Clacton - 95.3% white 

Boston & Skegness- 98.5% white 

Basildon - 87.5% white 

Great Yarmouth- 90% white 

Ashfield - 91.8% white 

Does Tommy or Stephen, say something different?

The question is not about the population. It's about the crime rate. If you're interested listen to Tommy Robinson. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

A 17-year-old guy committed a horrible crime, the system should get him and punish him for it, which I don't doubt will do. He is a direct descendant of immigrants, although born and raised there. In any case, I don't see why the whole immigrant population should be blamed for what he did.

A lot of racism and xenophobia emerged last days, targeting innocent people for the color of their skin or origin. But I was glad to see counter manifestations against those attitudes in all cities. Most English people are tolerant.

57 minutes ago, Consept said:

But if their unique culture is fading its because they didn't see the value in it. 

Yeah man it's so funny. There is no real authentic British culture so to speak. :D

23 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

The question is not about the population. It's about the crime rate. If you're interested listen to Tommy Robinson. 

My original point was that the people that are most worried about immigrants and immigrant crime don't really have much contact with immigrants as their towns are overwhelmingly white. 

If you wanna talk about the crime rate, crime stats show no change in violent crime, slight 1% in property crime, this is of asylum seekers. In general immigration various reports say it causes minimal if any rise in crimes https://migrationobservatory.ox.ac.uk/resources/briefings/immigration-and-crime-evidence-for-the-uk-and-other-countries/

But that's why I asked what Tommy says, he maybe convincing but does he actually have observable data that contradicts the studies?

The people participating in these riots are mostly lower class British people from council estates.

Its just an excuse for them to relive their 'football hooliganism' days that was widespread across the UK in the 70s and 80s.

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

Yeah man it's so funny. There is no real authentic British culture so to speak. :D

Stabbing France in the back, jellow, mint sauce, ugly red brick buildings, and the rain.

🫠

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

4 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

Stabbing France in the back, jellow, mint sauce, ugly red brick buildings, and the rain.

🫠

Pretty rich if you ask me. (in a British accent)

Posted (edited)

@Consept

Britain has been invaded so many times that there has always been an assortment of cultures:

The thumbnail here is a good start. Romans, Saxons, Normans, Danes, Celts, Beakers. Its the same reason we became so adept at warfare, a lot of warmongers settled here, and everyone else learned to keep up. It was a natural place for immigration, being a well-developed, rich island, which only diversified the culture more.

The end result is regional cultures, exemplified by the number of accents, for example, rather than a national culture.

Edited by BlueOak

11 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

Pretty rich if you ask me. (in a British accent)

lovelly

innit

well well well

3 hours ago, BlueOak said:

@Consept

Britain has been invaded so many times that there has always been an assortment of cultures:

The thumbnail here is a good start. Romans, Saxons, Normans, Danes, Celts, Beakers. Its the same reason we became so adept at warfare, a lot of warmongers settled here, and everyone else learned to keep up. It was a natural place for immigration, being a well-developed, rich island, which only diversified the culture more.

The end result is regional cultures, exemplified by the number of accents, for example, rather than a national culture.

Yeah they do teach us this at school, it is weird because there have always been so many different cultures in the UK, so much so that this small island is split up into 4 distinct countries, with different traditional languages. So how anyone can say theres one indigenous culture is just false. 

This guy sums up British identity quite well -

21 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

Never heard of 5 o clock tea?

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

lovelly

innit

well well well

Oui oui 🥐

Edited by Alex M

1 hour ago, Alex M said:

Oui oui 🥐

Hon hon hon omelette du fromaggge 🧀

On 8/5/2024 at 2:35 PM, Consept said:

Side note, fuck Elon Musk who said a civil war is inevitable underneath a video of the riots. For him to be commenting that blasé from his mansion  in the states when actual real people are being affected like its some fun game, fuck him. 

fr he's a bitch 

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

if you want a bit of back story to a lot of issues and ‘far right’ in England I suggest listening to this talk from Tommy Robinson, his story is quite shocking really the way he’s been treated.  
he’s basically been the scapegoat of the U.K, silenced and labelled a racist for years. 

he also recently released a documentary which he is likely to go to prison for. It’s called ‘silenced’ and is found here 

It’s a huge scandal exposing the media and government cover ups 

https://x.com/trobinsonnewera/status/1817184820151070917?s=46&t=jaGRj4kxixvAAO5nuConvA

2 hours ago, Cat_eyes said:

if you want a bit of back story to a lot of issues and ‘far right’ in England I suggest listening to this talk from Tommy Robinson, his story is quite shocking really the way he’s been treated.  
he’s basically been the scapegoat of the U.K, silenced and labelled a racist for years. 

he also recently released a documentary which he is likely to go to prison for. It’s called ‘silenced’ and is found here 

It’s a huge scandal exposing the media and government cover ups 

https://x.com/trobinsonnewera/status/1817184820151070917?s=46&t=jaGRj4kxixvAAO5nuConvA

I'm curious to get your opinion on this video and how Stephen is funded 

@Consept I’ve watched it but I don’t think it invalidates anything he’s said regarding two tier policing, Islamic grooming gangs and radicals etc.

His story goes back from being a child and his experiences even before the EDL. 
I think people trying to discredit him is just gaslighting and ignoring the real problems.

1 hour ago, Cat_eyes said:

@Consept I’ve watched it but I don’t think it invalidates anything he’s said regarding two tier policing, Islamic grooming gangs and radicals etc.

His story goes back from being a child and his experiences even before the EDL. 
I think people trying to discredit him is just gaslighting and ignoring the real problems.

It doesn't invalidate grooming gangs or radicals but don't you agree it puts his motives into question? 

For example if we talk about sexual abuse, 90% of convictions for child sexual abuse are white men in the UK. This isn't to dismiss that other demographics commit these horrible crimes but the bulk of the problem definitely seems to be white men. Even within the edl a senior member was jailed for for 17 years for abusing a 10 year old child - https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/edl-english-defence-league-leigh-mcmillan-jailed-paedophile-old-bailey-a8231231.html

Robinson did not even speak on the issue or condemn this person in his own organisation. There were others as well. 

So it seems like his issue is with Muslims directly not necessarily because they are commiting crimes, although I'm not dismissing their crimes. If the argument is the police covered it up or didn't care, that is something that unfortunately has been happening with white men for years eg Jimmy Saville. It strikes me as strange that Robinson only picks the Muslim demographic to attack about sexual abuse. 

What would be more logical is that he wants Muslims and other immigrants out and is using crimes that the worst within the demographic are commiting to stir up division and hatred.