kray

UK riots

161 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, BlueOak said:

People like Elon Musk are such drama queens, but it's in his interest to create drama because he runs a communications platform. Think about who gives these quotes first, and what their ulterior motives are. He requires sensationalism to extract value from his business.

The Society of the Spectacle

is a 1967 work of philosophy and Marxist critical theory by Guy Debord where he develops and presents the concept of the Spectacle

Degradation of human life

Debord traces the development of a modern society in which authentic social life has been replaced with its representation: "All that once was directly lived has become mere representation." Debord argues that the history of social life can be understood as "the decline of being into having, and having into merely appearing." This condition, according to Debord, is the "historical moment at which the commodity completes its colonization of social life.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Society_of_the_Spectacle

15 minutes ago, Basman said:

They voted but they still can't afford houses. Economics is too abstract and complex for many of these people.

Its almost as if voting the way they did made no difference to their personal circumstances 

8 minutes ago, BlueOak said:

Fixing the east of the country will help, that is where a lot of anti-everything sentiment comes from because Hull, Grimsby, Boston, etc port cities are still suffering the fishing collapse, and the Brexit promise to fix it was a lie. So people have turned to despair in these areas. Boston had the highest ratio of anyone voting for Brexit. Some effort has gone into Hull, but there is still work to do. When I head east, it's still in a bad way. Grantham still has a drug problem the size of a city that people have just accepted, and Nottingham is somewhat recovering from all the pressures they've had + the failure to rebuild the main transport hub and shopping center and wasted millions doing so—that blunder wrecked the high street. Nottingham council is completely broke at the moment

Interesting, looking at the different cities, basically they have been done a disservice and have been manipulated to vote against their best interest. These places are typical of what i was talking about in terms of the population make up, Hull is 94% white, Boston 93.3%. Its so strange that even though they see such a small percentage of non-white people but still blame all their problems on them, it shows the power of deception that people like Farage are capable of 

7 hours ago, Consept said:

Its almost as if voting the way they did made no difference to their personal circumstances

The left needs to do a better job at connecting with the general populace. Right-wing propaganda works because its simpler for one. Its easier to blame brown people than complex economics. Its also easier for leftist to blame fascist than their poor influence on politics.

There's too much focus on fringe issues that don't matter to the majority and not enough on the economy and survival. The right likes to tote that they are economically reasonable but it is really the opposite. 15 years of conservative government has shown that. Labour has already won this recent election but the left should hammer this home from now on and into the future, and in general, not just in the UK.

The left needs to embrace nationalism/patriotism and adjust its language and become much better at dissuading fears. Be more approachable in general.

16 hours ago, Consept said:

I agree with you, fear is at the bottom of this. Whatever arguments they have are just a flimsy cover for the fear and hatred that they have. 

What's interesting is that this mindset is more prominent in areas that are heavily white, as in 98% white, so these are people that don't actually come into contact with non-white people regularly and are not really affected by them. Their fear is allowed tp fester because they haven't got any real life experience they can draw upon. 

In a way I can understand that, imagine you never came across let's say cats, and all you hear is how bad and dangerous they are and how theyre ruining the country, of course you would hate them. 

But I agree this is a complete feelings issues and is leading to some decisions that make no logical sense. Brexit of course but also claiming immigrants are costing taxpayer money but then going on a rampage through the country which will probably cost more money. 

Or you could argue the people who live in the multi cultured society like in Sweden, Germany, England (Pakistani Grooming Gang) had a Stockholm Syndrom till the relationship became too toxic but at that point a divorce becomes messsy.

Poland and Hungary have zero problems with muslim immigrants because they do not have them. It is a very elegant problem solving. 

Reminds me of East Germans saying that they saw West Germany and that makes it clear they don't want the same mistake in their area.

You know who else has no problems with muslim immigrants? Saudi Arabia. Easy solution don't let them in. 

10 hours ago, Consept said:

Interesting, looking at the different cities, basically they have been done a disservice and have been manipulated to vote against their best interest. These places are typical of what i was talking about in terms of the population make up, Hull is 94% white, Boston 93.3%. Its so strange that even though they see such a small percentage of non-white people but still blame all their problems on them, it shows the power of deception that people like Farage are capable of 

Yes. With the stipulation that its the part of themselves agreeing with Farage that gives him power, and the lack of understanding of how the lack of age-appropriate labor brings about poverty, lack of services, and lack of local development addressing their day-to-day concerns, which usually requires the opposite of a recession (money in councils), and eventually even the lack of jobs as related industries close down, these things cause them to riot. This is largely fixed by immigration. When you couple it with the continued slow erosion of stable families and so stable authority or protective/nurturing or supportive qualities in people. Which allows a vacuum filled by drugs, gangs, or far-right extremists speaking to the missing piece of them. Also, add in that politicians are career managers now and will usually say anything to stay in power, and so avoiding following through is a matter of habit with less consequence.

You can consider the same for the local community, and the different losses we have inside ourselves by not having a local supportive community around us that we contribute to. Local communities outside of some very fortunate villages are almost completely splintered, we haven't developed the part ourselves that values it, that meets the six human needs in relation to community, like significance, connection, etc.. I realized in an argument once that one of the things people hate about the LGBT community is the word COMMUNITY itself, so I had this long argument about why community is a good thing, and they were resistant at the core because they lacked community themselves. Even the idea of communities of survivors of illnesses for example, or other support groups, which was eye-opening in that conversation.

Posted (edited)

11 hours ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

The Society of the Spectacle

is a 1967 work of philosophy and Marxist critical theory by Guy Debord where he develops and presents the concept of the Spectacle

Degradation of human life

Debord traces the development of a modern society in which authentic social life has been replaced with its representation: "All that once was directly lived has become mere representation." Debord argues that the history of social life can be understood as "the decline of being into having, and having into merely appearing." This condition, according to Debord, is the "historical moment at which the commodity completes its colonization of social life.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Society_of_the_Spectacle

Thanks for the link, interesting observation of detachment here are the ones I know of.

Keeping up with the Joneses. 1920's? 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keeping_up_with_the_Joneses

1980's fast cars, cocaine, fashion, and neon. Hyper Materialism and money began to rule all.

2020's Now. Appearance is everything. Social media filters. A transactional life, people are dollar signs. Hyper Materialism

I did experience the 90s and they were beautiful with some counterculture pushback, so hopefully the 30's will be good too.

*Detachment is a natural cycle of reformation, it just sucks.

Edited by BlueOak

Posted (edited)

14 hours ago, Consept said:

Its not true, show statistics if so. Also Id be looking for convictions not arrests. 

Where are you?

Ethnic statistics are forbidden in france.

Everything i can say is that almost each time a crime is commit it's an African. If you feel targeted again i've didn't said Africans in general are criminals lol, in case it hasn't been clear enough. 

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

Posted (edited)

15 minutes ago, Jade123 said:

@Epikur

Just crazy to me how the police do not equally stop either side, they mostly lock down on one side whilst letting the other side get away with way more stuff.

One reason could be that it is much easier to control people if you make minorities stronger. So because of the chaos nobody can put energy against the guys who are behind that stuff. The Bilderberg cooperation elite. A strong nation state is their enemy one might guess.

Edited by Epikur

2 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

Everything i can say is that almost each time a crime is commit it's an African. If you feel targeted again i've didn't said Africans in general are criminals lol, in case it hasn't been clear enough. 

So, if I understand you correctly, they don't have any ethnic-based crime statistics in France. And you are saying that each time a crime is committed, it's an African that committed said crime?

3 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

There are statistics you just dont want to quote them cos they dont back what youre saying. Its not that i feel targeted its just youre literally saying things with no back up, how do you know its majority Africans when you dont have any stats or are you claiming its only africans they do reports on?

Just sounds like nonsense to me bro

3 hours ago, Jade123 said:

Haven't they already found the killers of those 3 children? I've also heard some Russian account in X was saying how this was a terror attack, anyone know about this? Seems like the people are just fed up of knife crimes and refugee crisis.

Yes he has been named it was a person born in Wales with Rwandan heritage. Russia were probably involved in misinformation but we know for sure tommy robinson was as he posted that it was a muslim immigrant 

1 hour ago, Alex M said:

So, if I understand you correctly, they don't have any ethnic-based crime statistics in France. And you are saying that each time a crime is committed, it's an African that committed said crime?

53 minutes ago, Consept said:

There are statistics you just dont want to quote them cos they dont back what youre saying. Its not that i feel targeted its just youre literally saying things with no back up, how do you know its majority Africans when you dont have any stats or are you claiming its only africans they do reports on?

Just sounds like nonsense to me bro

Don't pretend being that stupid.

When the same kind of name and facies come back again and again you don't need an ethnic statistic.

Btw one prisoner on five is an foreigner, mostly from Maghreb https://www.lefigaro.fr/actualite-france/2018/02/16/01016-20180216ARTFIG00305-plus-d-un-detenu-sur-cinq-en-france-est-de-nationalite-etrangere.php

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Consept said:

Yes he has been named it was a person born in Wales with Rwandan heritage. Russia were probably involved in misinformation but we know for sure tommy robinson was as he posted that it was a muslim immigrant 

That's not because someone is born in Wales that he is less an African with his genetic and collective (family, culture...) legacy.

1 hour ago, Consept said:

Russia were probably involved in misinformation

Makes 0 sense + TR is persecuted by UK media, is regularly attacked by antifas, and bolchevik britanic Judges have already tried to have him assassinated by putting him without trial in a prison full of Islamists in Leeds :)

Edited by Schizophonia

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Schizophonia said:

Don't pretend being that stupid.

When the same kind of name and facies come back again and again you don't need an ethnic statistic.

Btw one prisoner on five is an foreigner, mostly from Maghreb https://www.lefigaro.fr/actualite-france/2018/02/16/01016-20180216ARTFIG00305-plus-d-un-detenu-sur-cinq-en-france-est-de-nationalite-etrangere.php

I wanted to clarify what you were saying because it was unbelievable.  You've even stated there is no statistical data, yet you know for certain that almost every time a crime is committed (there will be 100k's of these across France each year), it's an African person who committed the crime. Are you witnessing every single crime to know this and keeping a record? 😂

Can you not see the absurdity in your comment? 

Edited by Alex M

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

I did a comprehensive look at this for Germany, but it was only suspicion of crimes, not crimes:

I can't imagine its too different. I wouldn't mind a mathematician or analyst refining these figures.

Edited by BlueOak

16 minutes ago, Alex M said:

I wanted to clarify what you were saying because it was unbelievable.  You've even stated there is no statistical data, yet you know for certain that almost every time a crime is committed (there will be 100k's of these across France each year), it's an African person who committed the crime. Are you witnessing every single crime to know this and keeping a record? 😂

Can you not see the obesity in your comment? 

Crime move on to the news, yes.

1 minute ago, BlueOak said:

I did a comprehensive look at this for Germany, but it was only suspicion of crimes, not crimes:

I can't imagine its too different

I don't hate migrants, i don't even say most of them are a problem, i am leisurely and precise on what i think and say.

Funny thing ,this, identity. A black person does something wrong in Britain like this Axel and his identity is attributed to be a driving factor for his action. He is a second generation immigrant. But I wonder if anyone thinks the same way about, for example, Donald Trump? His grandfather came from Germany making him a third generation German living in US. 

Posted (edited)

35 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Ahh, I see. So you are basing your 'data' on what you see on the news. I'm sure you realise that the news reports on a very small faction of all crimes. So your comment, "almost every time a crime is committed", is intact, total nonsense.

What you meant to say was that out of all the crimes you happen to see on the news, almost all seem to be committed by Africans. This is a different statement. It would help if you tidied up how you convey your message.

Edited by Alex M

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Schizophonia said:

I don't hate migrants, i don't even say most of them are a problem, i am leisurely and precise on what i think and say.

I didn't say you did, I did a breakdown of crime numbers and stats that agreed with your point to a certain degree, though I think you exaggerate if we are being blunt.

*I will state that data shows migrants to be suspected of committing more crimes, and likely because migrants are poor and poverty is the leading driving factor of crime. Skin color and ethnicity has nothing to do with it, and nobody has demonstrated otherwise to me through anything other than their own bias. Other than generalizations about spiral dynamics and moving from one culture to the next from overseas, which I grant to a certain degree. If something is not a crime in one country or treated differently, obviously a certain % of the population moving will make the mistake of committing that crime, ditto tourists not knowing the laws.

But as I said there, it would show a lot if there was a conviction rate for migrants published, vs the suspicion rate, to help rule out any policing bias, same with the non migrant population.

Edited by BlueOak