kray

UK riots

161 posts in this topic

Crazy what’s going on in the UK right now. Is this simply aimed towards pockets of asylum seekers, or has this violence/thuggery spread to those who simply don’t look English?

wild i haven’t heard much about it

inthink stuff like that will get much worse soon in the west and also outside of the west

Good to keep Objectivity on this Topics since Bias is behind why this events happens.

44 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

Good to keep Objectivity on this Topics since Bias is behind why this events happens.

elaborate 

this conflict has been looming for decades in northern europe. my guess is this only will be the beginning unfortunately

Posted (edited)

this is the type of belief system these idiots have. 

Ill give you lot a quick rundown of this, i probably am biased but whatever. Im mixed race mainly British and Nigerian, born and raised in London. 

There's always a contingent of white British people who didn't want any brown or black people in the country. Britain through history has taken over many countries around the world, calling it the commonwealth, they took resources but also got the various to believe they were part of the UK. Many citizens grew up believing this and saw Britain as their homeland. 

In the 50s many Caribbean people were invited to work in the UK with the promise of a better life, they were welcomed off the ships to racism and hatred from the locals. Shifted into various ghettos no matter their standing in their own countries. This also happened with Indians in the 60s and Africans in the 80s and 90s. 

This racist contingent shrunk during the 90s or at least were not as outspoken as before. However in recent years due to the government's poor handling of immigration and various policies, it led to the rise of people like Tommy Robinson and Niger Farage who through straight up lies, make the immigration problem look much worse than it actually is as well as pointing the finger directly at the immigrants as well as people born in the country but with African or Asian heritage. 

This hatred has nothing really to do with immigrantion or violence they allegedly bring, its old school racism, basically a fear of what is different or of society's inevitable changes. 

One note is that these attacks could never happen in places like London or Birmingham, because of the diversity in these places no one wants these people coming in. Also in most places in the UK these racists are not wanted, what they're doing is taking the train and travelling miles away to different towns, its the same people, so it doesn't represent the sentiments of the towns themselves. In normal towns people do actually get on, when these people come their sole intention is to stir up discontent. In most cases it doesn't work as the locals counter protest and outnumber them. 

Side note, fuck Elon Musk who said a civil war is inevitable underneath a video of the riots. For him to be commenting that blasé from his mansion  in the states when actual real people are being affected like its some fun game, fuck him. 

Anyway there are positives and a lot of genuinely good people in this country, like this guy 

Edited by Consept

38 minutes ago, Consept said:

this is the type of belief system these idiots have. 

Ill give you lot a quick rundown of this, i probably am biased but whatever. Im mixed race mainly British and Nigerian, born and raised in London. 

There's always a contingent of white British people who didn't want any brown or black people in the country. Britain through history has taken over many countries around the world, calling it the commonwealth, they took resources but also got the various to believe they were part of the UK. Many citizens grew up believing this and saw Britain as their homeland. 

In the 50s many Caribbean people were invited to work in the UK with the promise of a better life, they were welcomed off the ships to racism and hatred from the locals. Shifted into various ghettos no matter their standing in their own countries. This also happened with Indians in the 60s and Africans in the 80s and 90s. 

This racist contingent shrunk during the 90s or at least were not as outspoken as before. However in recent years due to the government's poor handling of immigration and various policies, it led to the rise of people like Tommy Robinson and Niger Farage who through straight up lies, make the immigration problem look much worse than it actually is as well as pointing the finger directly at the immigrants as well as people born in the country but with African or Asian heritage. 

This hatred has nothing really to do with immigrantion or violence they allegedly bring, its old school racism, basically a fear of what is different or of society's inevitable changes. 

One note is that these attacks could never happen in places like London or Birmingham, because of the diversity in these places no one wants these people coming in. Also in most places in the UK these racists are not wanted, what they're doing is taking the train and travelling miles away to different towns, its the same people, so it doesn't represent the sentiments of the towns themselves. In normal towns people do actually get on, when these people come their sole intention is to stir up discontent. In most cases it doesn't work as the locals counter protest and outnumber them. 

Side note, fuck Elon Musk who said a civil war is inevitable underneath a video of the riots. For him to be commenting that blasé from his mansion  in the states when actual real people are being affected like its some fun game, fuck him. 

Anyway there are positives and a lot of genuinely good people in this country, like this guy 

Thanks for your recap, any thoughts on the trajectory of this type of stuff in the u.k. in the next 5-10 yrs?

16 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

Thanks for your recap, any thoughts on the trajectory of this type of stuff in the u.k. in the next 5-10 yrs?

The reality is we need a healthy level of immigration, the NHS is on its knees largely due to many workers having to go back after brexit and us not being able to recruit as easily from overseas. As well the low level jobs that British people don't want to do could easily be taken and were previously taken by immigrants. 

However there has to be a sensible immigration policy, whereby people are processed and are able to bring something to the country. Refuges are a different situation and that's what a lot of the rioters are complaining about. Either way Britain has always been able to set its own immigration policy its just fumbled it basically and the average brexit leave voter thought that being out of Europe would let us do it but it was never the case. Conservatives had 14 years to sort it out and they just wasted more money and left the country worse off, immigration wise. 

If you're asking whether there will be some kind of civil war or endless unrest, I just don't think the nationalists have enough behind them, majority of people don't want them having any power and those in power wouldn't be able to have those type of sentiments and get in power. What Farage and Robinson have managed to do is Stoke up the underlying sentiment that was already there but what you're seeing now is the maximum of that, I don't think it will get worse than this, although I may be wrong of course. Also keep in mind that the Conservative vote has been steadily declining amongst young people for a long time now. What will eventually happen is the nationalistic sentiment and votes will decline and more progressive young voters will increase. 

The Conservative party will die out, being replaced by something like Reform. Politics will become more polarised. However I am optimistic, I think things will improve, I'm hopeful that Keir Starmer can at least be common sense pm with good intentions but we will see. 

What the nationalists are trying to do is take the UK back to 60s or 70s which will not happen and they wo t have enough man power to overturn anything. The tide has turned and societies change, they are just a backlash to inevitable change. 

2 hours ago, emil1234 said:

this conflict has been looming for decades in northern europe. my guess is this only will be the beginning unfortunately

From my observation is anti-immigration a global issue. I see it in many places like Turkey, US, South Africa, UK and many more. For instance, Pakistan deported many Afghanis recently. So, I don’t think this issue is particularly European.

11 minutes ago, ArcticGong said:

From my observation is anti-immigration a global issue. I see it in many places like Turkey, US, South Africa, UK and many more. For instance, Pakistan deported many Afghanis recently. So, I don’t think this issue is particularly European.

Yeah anti-immigration is a go to for those trying to get into power. It's an easy way to get the population scared and have a perceived enemy thats 'invading' (the word they actually use) your country. You can blame all societies issues on them. This isn't new they've been doing this everywhere for years, most if not all genocides are because of these ideas. But all it comes down to is someone trying to gain money and power by whipping up the masses and they fall for it everytime

@Consept has done a good job explaining the background of the UK. To add to what he's already said. It seems like the whole thing got kick-started by the death of 3 young children at a dance class. This was falsely claimed online to be committed by an immigrant. Then you get online far-right mouthpieces that spread all kinds of nonsense, and this adds fuel to the fire.

10 hours ago, Consept said:

nice thanks

i think a problem is

the far right always wants to blame immigrants for everything, and they think they can go back to a time without immigration which is dumb

while the far left never wants to blame immigration/immigrants for anything, they almost treat them like toddlers that can’t do wrong, even when violence etc goes up and they don’t think there can be too much immigration which is dumb too imo

Posted (edited)

Yes, I agree. It's easy for far-right people to blame all their problems on immigration (it's lazy). Even if immigration weren't an issue, the far-right would still be dissatisfied with life. It would just be something else. This is what happens with no life purpose. People with life purpose are not in the streets throwing bricks at the police 😂

Edited by Alex M

1 hour ago, Alex M said:

Yes, I agree. It's easy for far-right people to blame all their problems on immigration (it's lazy). Even if immigration weren't an issue, the far-right would still be dissatisfied with life. It would just be something else. This is what happens with no life purpose. People with life purpose are not in the streets throwing bricks at the police 😂

In my opinion, what really drives far-right people is their fear that their country will lose its identity. They worry about seeing the native people  becoming a minority, along with their culture. I believe that the arguments they use against immigration, such as it being economically unviable or creating a lot of insecurity, are simply arguments meant to captivate the moderate electorate that is not extremist but has legitimate concerns. I see a difficult solution to this, we are talking about feelings rather than "solving immigrant crime. 

Most of crimes in france are committed by non whites persons. There is also an ethnic replacement in some cities, you can even find black people in small poor cities in the asshole of france.

People want France remains a country where life is good and more tacitly, more timidly, a country demographically dominated by white peoples and a white culture.

There is no hate in that, it’s very simple, straightforward, pragmatical and comprehensive by anyone who accepts to not taking avantage of the situation to shut down his brain and playing stupid clived ego games.

The devil is in the details.

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Most of crimes in france are committed by non whites persons. There is also an ethnic replacement in some cities, you can even find black people in small poor cities in the asshole of france.

People want France remains a country where life is good and more tacitly, more timidly, a country demographically dominated by white peoples and a white culture.

There is no hate in that, it’s very simple, straightforward, pragmatical and comprehensive by anyone who accepts to not taking avantage of the situation to shut down his brain and playing stupid clived ego games.

true but it is more complicated on how a lot of the immigration started

often with france’s colonial adventures 

for example the war in algeria, france lost so they had to take a lot of immigrants in

but it is what it is

i think at some point human society will be like star trek with psychedelics but before that it’ll get much much worse again

Edited by PurpleTree

3 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

true but it is more complicated on how a lot of the immigration started

often with france’s colonial adventures 

for example the war in algeria, france lost so they had to take a lot of immigrants in

but it is what it is

i think at some point human society will be like star trek with psychedelics but before that it’ll get much much worse again

No, Black and Arabs invade wherever they can to improve their social conditions. Scandinavia is also being invaded even though they have not invaded anyone.

I don’t have any hate agains these groups of populations, they only serve their interests.

11 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

No, Black and Arabs invade wherever they can to improve their social conditions. Scandinavia is also being invaded even though they have not invaded anyone.

I don’t have any hate agains these groups of populations, they only serve their interests.

oh wow

so if you were the dictator of europe, what would you do about it?

20 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

oh wow

so if you were the dictator of europe, what would you do about it?

I would do a racial profilage and by extension a natalist politic that would favorise white peoples. Ofc i completely stop unqualified immigration.