shree

4-ACO-DMT BAD TRIP

48 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

observer

7 hours ago, OBEler said:

observer, observer?  "just observe dude" will not help, 5 destroys coping, why can't you observer 

4 hours ago, numbersinarow said:

I'm not capable of comprehending that. evil, good, same entities occupy extremes

4 hours ago, numbersinarow said:

This would mean you should never try to be the observer, defenses destroyed. observer desire

3 hours ago, OBEler said:

wu wei

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

10 hours ago, OBEler said:

@Emotionalmosquito to answer this I think it's the intention behind.

You switch to observer but in the background you try to escape the situation nevertheless.

I think you can be the  observer and at the same time hold other coping mechanism in you to prevent the situation. So this would not work 

I think only if you are the observer and nothing else in you fight against someonething this would work.

But how to be only the observer? I think it's impossible to control. So saying to someone "just observe dude" will not help at all. Also not in a panic attack 

Edit: I am still confused, because if 5 Meo destroys your coping mechanism whats left ? Why can't you then just be the observer 

Yes, thats well put and what I was trying to get at! Being aware of your breath doesnt make the situation worse but being aware of your breath as an attempt to escape will. And if you're experiencing something intense & scary you'll use anything to try escape including observing your breath, which just makes it worse.

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, OBEler said:

Yeah try not to try so to speak 

So do not try to accept. Do not try to be the observer. Do not try to love

So if I can't try what can I do if it hits really hard

In my experience not really anything, sadly. It's an experience like any other. An anxious person learns to handle their anxiety through becoming familiar with it, it then becomes less threatening and they learn to accept it even if it's uncomfortable. The same needs to happen with overwhelming psychedelic experience. It's a novel experience that seems overwhelming and it's because of the novelty of it. You cant use a shortcut to tolerate intense novel states, it's a matter of experience and learning to trust yourself. There are distractions and techniques that will sometimes work. You can see people on youtube talking about it, like changing environment etc. These kind of things can work but ultimately the most Intense experiences will have you floored regardless of where you are and what you're trying to focus on.

Distractions & shortcuts work until shit hits the fan, then only experience works, in my experience 

Edit: sorry for double posting, I cant multiquote on my phone because it's an old Huawei 

Edited by Asayake

What I learned from my (relatively) bad trip is:

1. Lock the doors and hide the keys from yourself.

2. Put some blankets on the floor and prepare for a breakthrough.

3. Drink as much as possible water to flush the shit out of your body.

4. Dance and do some positive self talk if possible. Things like: the peak is already over. Worst waves already passed...

Having in mind that you was not sloppy when measuring your dose helps soothing your mind.

Honoring the self I've grown to love.

Posted (edited)

Yesterday I took a microdose of 0.7 mg 4-ACO-DMT .

I went through some kind of existential crisis.

I swear I could have a breakthrough when I was at the peak. @Pudgey I remember you mentioning that it's important to find your personal best fitting psychedelic for your specific genetics.

The one where even a tiny dose is felt heavily.

Could this be the thing?

Edited by shree

@shree Yes, I believe so. 

If you feel even the slightest trip with a small dose, that psychedelic most likely aligns with your genetic profile. It happened to me with DMT / Ayahuasca, that even small drop(s) lead to high-level contemplation of God and superior insights. Taking more drops dissolved ego and reality, especially when waking up and seeing reality for what it is (even for a split second). Taking this amount of small doses of Ayahuasca eventually lead to other psychedelic, including THC (delta-8) to have a profound impact on how I see reality. DMT is profound and it appears 4-ACO-DMT aligns with your mind / body.  

A psychedelic that aligns with your genetic profile is the fast-lane to God and all kinds of insane-awakenings; superior to anything done natural. 

1 hour ago, Pudgey said:

@shree Yes, I believe so. 

If you feel even the slightest trip with a small dose, that psychedelic most likely aligns with your genetic profile. It happened to me with DMT / Ayahuasca, that even small drop(s) lead to high-level contemplation of God and superior insights. Taking more drops dissolved ego and reality, especially when waking up and seeing reality for what it is (even for a split second). Taking this amount of small doses of Ayahuasca eventually lead to other psychedelic, including THC (delta-8) to have a profound impact on how I see reality. DMT is profound and it appears 4-ACO-DMT aligns with your mind / body.  

1 hour ago, Pudgey said:

A psychedelic that aligns with your genetic profile is the fast-lane to God and all kinds of insane-awakenings; superior to anything done natural. 

Thanks for sharing, Pudgey!  

Your insights on DMT and Ayahuasca are truly inspiring.

It's interesting how these substances can have such a unique impact on each person.

Appreciate your wisdom! 🙏