shree

4-ACO-DMT BAD TRIP

48 posts in this topic

Adam of Psychedsubstance used to run to his now ex girlfriend for cuddles every time the trip got too deep for him. Apparently it was so effective it even got to the point where he was annoying her by doing it so often he was waking her up when she had work the next day. Maybe a girlfriend is the best cure for a harsh experience.

On 8/5/2024 at 8:53 AM, OBEler said:

Why don't help common psychological cope mechanisms help in a bad trip?

They don’t help in general. Deep belly breaths don’t do jack shit to soothe approach anxiety.

On 8/5/2024 at 4:39 PM, What Am I said:

Also to clarify, I'm only talking about the 5HT2A-dominant psychedelics. I've never used a trip killer for a 5meo experience, and I don't think I ever would.

Yes , they take about 30 minutes to kick in, it would be pointless to take it for a 5 meo or nn dmt trip

also, you should definitely not take a sertonergic antipsychotic (I'm not sure about benzos) if you take an maoi (ayahusca) as that can be fatal

1 minute ago, Oppositionless said:

Yes , they take about 30 minutes to kick in, it would be pointless to take it for a 5 meo or nn dmt trip

also, you should definitely not take a sertonergic antipsychotic (I'm not sure about benzos) if you take an maoi (ayahusca) as that can be fatal

Oral xanax can begin its effects pretty quick. Maybe like 10-15 minutes for first signs. If you take 5meo via boofing or injection, or DMT via pharmahuasca, the experience can be stretched out long enough to where popping a benzo early in a bad trip can help. Like I said though, I'd probably never do it with 5meo. A "bad trip" with 5meo is just different from other psychedelics.

I wasn't aware of the MAOI interaction with antipsychotics, thanks. From the research I've done, benzos are safe for aya and pharma.

On 7.8.2024 at 7:21 PM, Emotionalmosquito said:

Adam of Psychedsubstance used to run to his now ex girlfriend for cuddles every time the trip got too deep for him. Apparently it was so effective it even got to the point where he was annoying her by doing it so often he was waking her up when she had work the next day. Maybe a girlfriend is the best cure for a harsh experience.

They don’t help in general. Deep belly breaths don’t do jack shit to soothe approach anxiety.

On 5.8.2024 at 11:39 PM, What Am I said:

On 6.8.2024 at 2:34 AM, ZenSwift said:

I trip alone, and almost never at home...

I think I heard in Joe Rogan a guy talking that he sprints always when he realizes that he is having a bad trip xD

Imagine doing sprints for a several hours while having a bad trip. ^_^

Honoring the self I've grown to love.

On 6.8.2024 at 2:40 PM, bambi said:

To me psychedelics simply illuminate your mind and subconcious. So a bad trip is simply aspects of your mind/subconcious that are scary, or more simply aspects of yourself you dont want to see.

High doses will illuminate this greatly, which can be traumatising. 

I dont personally end trips as I class them all as part of the healing/purification journey. Some of the darkest trips lead to the most corrective action. For example if you are behaving way out of line psychedelics will correct this at some point, or more accurately show you unequivocally the truth of what is happening, and the seriousness of it - so you can immediately correct it. It's hard to see how someone would continue to behave a certain way after a dark serious psychedelic trip

I think we like to believe the material atheistic paradigm that who we are, and how we behave is without any consequences at all, where pscyhedelics cut straight through this delusion in an intense way

The problem is when trip gets too deep without any expectations or preparation, on a tiny dose.

It's dangerous, and it happened to me more than once.

15 minutes ago, shree said:

The problem is when trip gets too deep without any expectations or preparation, on a tiny dose.

It's dangerous, and it happened to me more than once.

@shree would you say it's 4 aco DMT or it's because your 5 Meo breakthroughs have opened you up too much so that you now become sensitive sometimes 

Posted (edited)

30 minutes ago, shree said:

I think I heard in Joe Rogan a guy talking that he sprints always when he realizes that he is having a bad trip xD

Tryin to outrun God.

:D

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

On 05/08/2024 at 3:53 PM, OBEler said:

I gave Shee the advice to switching to observer mode.He told this got infinitely worse.

I gave my girlfriend advice to concentrate on breath. Didn't help at all. And got even worse.

Because they're attempts of controlling the situation and you're trying to run away from the experience using a coping mechanism. That works with milder emotional challenges but with something as intense as this you can not try to run away, that ll just give you more anxiety. You need to face it head on. It's like a person with a panic attack disorder avoiding crowds to feel better, that just makes it worse. They have to face the crowd and learn to deal with their disorder heads on before they start getting panic attacks about getting panic attacks rather than by being in crowds 

Edited by Asayake

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Tryin to outrun God.

:D

I out-danced it due to a small dose. Things got really wild when this song started. That was the dance of my life. B|

3 hours ago, OBEler said:

@shree would you say it's 4 aco DMT or it's because your 5 Meo breakthroughs have opened you up too much so that you now become sensitive sometimes 

According to Leo it's because of 5-MeO-DMT.

I don't have other explanation.

On 8/5/2024 at 3:53 PM, OBEler said:

I gave Shee the advice to switching to observer mode. He told this got infinitely worse.

I gave my girlfriend advice to concentrate on breath. Didn't help at all. And got even worse.

Because the whole point of psychedelics is to break any and all constants and coping mechanisms

Surrendering to the experience is one part, but it's meant to transform you, not to make you passive

It's really well captured in Leo's Authority video. The point is to take responsibility, not meditate it away

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Posted (edited)

@shree when 4 aco DMT hits really bad again turn on swisha house to keep it realB|

Edited by OBEler

2 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Because the whole point of psychedelics is to break any and all constants and coping mechanisms

Surrendering to the experience is one part, but it's meant to transform you, not to make you passive

It's really well captured in Leo's Authority video. The point is to take responsibility, not meditate it away

Wow that makes sense! Thanks I will have a look at this video again 

Posted (edited)

@OBEler np, I'm surprised how I only really meaningfully grasped this insight myself today

It explains a lot of things but there's always more, like for example inner psychic resistance

At some point and in deep trips, it actually literally manifest through synchronicities and others

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Posted (edited)

43 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

@OBEler np, I'm surprised how I only really meaningfully grasped this insight myself today

It explains a lot of things but there's always more, like for example inner psychic resistance

At some point and in deep trips, it actually literally manifest through synchronicities and others

What do you mean by that ? Is inner psychic resistant not just more coping mechanism?

And why does it manifest in synchronicities

5 Meo destroys your coping mechanism so you are completely naked so to speak. No chance to do anything. Maybe try to do nothing is then the way (if it's not part of coping mechanism, real do nothing like "ok I am done get me finished")

Edited by OBEler

5 hours ago, Asayake said:

Because they're attempts of controlling the situation and you're trying to run away from the experience using a coping mechanism. That works with milder emotional challenges but with something as intense as this you can not try to run away, that ll just give you more anxiety. You need to face it head on.

He said it got worse for someone when he told them to just be the observer. How is that running away from the experience?

Posted (edited)

@Emotionalmosquito to answer this I think it's the intention behind.

You switch to observer but in the background you try to escape the situation nevertheless.

I think you can be the  observer and at the same time hold other coping mechanism in you to prevent the situation. So this would not work 

I think only if you are the observer and nothing else in you fight against someonething this would work.

But how to be only the observer? I think it's impossible to control. So saying to someone "just observe dude" will not help at all. Also not in a panic attack 

Edit: I am still confused, because if 5 Meo destroys your coping mechanism whats left ? Why can't you then just be the observer 

Edited by OBEler

On 8/7/2024 at 7:21 PM, Emotionalmosquito said:

I'm not capable of comprehending that.

Imagine a scale of evil, egoism, hostility and sadism.

Imagine knowing that the same entities that occupy the extreme bad end of that scale, are also giving free intimacy and christ-like love, without reason, to guys who are inferior to you physically, intellectually, in terms of courage, in terms of being moral etc.

"Jesus in His love and mercy for me let me know who He really was. He is God who is born to be the Man, Jesus. Jesus was specifically born so that He could die because God is eternal and He cannot die, He had no beginning and He has no end. We have been separated from a relationship with God because of our sin."

This person here is misguided, but at least not a repressed sadistic killer trying to let out his frustrations by attempting murder through psychological torture the way that is characteristic specifically of the decrepit and completely incurable of those who believe in non-duality and Christianity. But don't be fooled, man is sinless by default. You are thrown into this reality without being told anything, that much can never be taken away by any ideologue.

2 hours ago, OBEler said:

@Emotionalmosquito to answer this I think it's the intention behind.

You switch to observer but in the background you try to escape the situation nevertheless.

I think you can be the  observer and at the same time hold other coping mechanism in you to prevent the situation. So this would not work 

I think only if you are the observer and nothing else in you fight against someonething this would work.

But how to be only the observer? I think it's impossible to control. So saying to someone "just observe dude" will not help at all. Also not in a panic attack 

Edit: I am still confused, because if 5 Meo destroys your coping mechanism whats left ? Why can't you then just be the observer 

This would mean you should never try to be the observer, since you already are under a high enough dose AKA all your coping mechanisms and defenses are destroyed. And an attempt to be the observer is motivated by your own desires to avoid the pain so it's going to bring more bad than good.

Thinking about how the code of existence is inescapable suffering and that you are okay with that and can still stand as a consistent experiencing entity in the midst of this, should do much better.

"Jesus in His love and mercy for me let me know who He really was. He is God who is born to be the Man, Jesus. Jesus was specifically born so that He could die because God is eternal and He cannot die, He had no beginning and He has no end. We have been separated from a relationship with God because of our sin."

This person here is misguided, but at least not a repressed sadistic killer trying to let out his frustrations by attempting murder through psychological torture the way that is characteristic specifically of the decrepit and completely incurable of those who believe in non-duality and Christianity. But don't be fooled, man is sinless by default. You are thrown into this reality without being told anything, that much can never be taken away by any ideologue.

Yeah try not to try so to speak 

So do not try to accept. Do not try to be the observer. Do not try to love

So if I can't try what can I do if it hits really hard

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, OBEler said:

What do you mean by that ? Is inner psychic resistant not just more coping mechanism?

You're talking psychological coping mechanisms, I'm talking about how the psyche literally creates material reality

And why does it manifest in synchronicities

The Mind runs on Synchronicities, they are the structure of reality, allowing your body and mind to form and unfold.

5 Meo destroys your coping mechanism so you are completely naked so to speak. No chance to do anything.

It does dissolve your experience but then you regain it, if you're not aware of what dissolved, then you remain ignorant

Maybe try to do nothing is then the way (if it's not part of coping mechanism, real do nothing like "ok I am done get me finished")

Maybe just enter a coma or overdose on Ketamine while we're at it. Seems like that's what everyone is pointing to

Edited by Keryo Koffa