bazera

Is it possible to know what comes after death before physical death?

138 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, LittoDitto said:

I've been in the "Now" before, but life hit me and now I just don't know anymore. Not really sure if I've progressed or regressed basically.

mmm, maybe that's what I need to find out.

You are always in the "now". It's the thoughts that separate.

Know thyself....

10 hours ago, Pudgey said:

@Clarence Even if there is an afterlife, it is all just imaginary. There is no need of a process, function or 'order of' when it comes to death or an afterlife (or anything that happens thereafter), since it's all just imaginary and therefore, it's just magic. 

I know that; it doesn't contradict what I say.

Whether you want to call it magic or something else, I understand that there doesn't have to be any rules after life; I'm just saying that there could be some - in the sense that, maybe after we die, we still aren't completely free or still have some limitations, despite transcending all of them in the reality we know. Maybe there is still some "order" after human death. But then again, maybe there is none.

I just tend to think that we can't know for sure what happens unless we die, as there can't be 100% certainty that what we've realized in this life is what will happen after dying.

We can know that it is all an illusion, among quite many other things, but we can't know what a human who has lost their life experiences exactly.

@Clarence

We can know that it is all an illusion, among quite many other things, but we can't know what a human who has lost their life experiences exactly.

Maybe the best approximation of knowing that are near-death experiences?

https://www.nderf.org/Archives/exceptional.html

Also, there are lots of similarities in them. 

3 hours ago, bazera said:

Is that correct?

Yup

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

There is footage online of a man in a gimp suit bathing in a septic tank. So he's living his dreams but to most that's a nightmare. 

8 hours ago, bazera said:

@Clarence

Maybe the best approximation of knowing that are near-death experiences?

https://www.nderf.org/Archives/exceptional.html

Also, there are lots of similarities in them. 

Yes, I think it is a good way to get some understanding about what can happen at the moment of death, but obviously it doesn't give much answers about what happens after that. 

Maybe past-life regressions for remembering the time in-between lives can help for that specific part, or reading testimonies as well. But it must be nice to do the regression for oneself or to get access to that knowledge through other direct means.

Posted (edited)

On 8/5/2024 at 2:51 AM, Leo Gura said:

From Infinity there is endless possibility for any kind of reincarnation.

Maybe you will reincarnate as a pizza ;)

The atoms in your body may reincarnate as a pizza, your soul will reincarnate probably into another human body, or in your case (as I have SEEN using my powers) a mouse alien kangaroo.

God is incarnated as everything.

A soul consciously using its God-Nature can consciously use Infinity, so it's like a finite avataric soul able to latch on to anything it wants, but consciously, it knows how to do it.

You could learn this through astral projection (or vital projection is a more accurate term, because your vital life-force / nervous system's part of the body-image is what's being projected), and then can get powers and influence there.

The way you do that is to maintain focus on inner sensations in the body like heat or electricity, and on nonphysical lights in your inner sight or on nonphysical sounds like tinnitus and crickets.

When you get more conscious of your nature in the wider nonphysical system you get a really abstract complex comprehension of things and can do basically anything you want when you die, whereas if you die a normal human death the relative finite possibilities are more limited, to you.

Edited by Little Aurobindo

On 8/8/2024 at 0:48 AM, OBEler said:

Very rare experiences you have. So can you answer what happens after you "died" on salvia? How was the transition, were you always aware and full conscious?

Made a whole report two years ago.

The last time I hit Salvia hard.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

The point is to let the mind fall and dissolve it in the heart, and open the heart and let it expand without limit. That is what there will be after death, that is what there is now. It doesn't matter what form it takes, it is always the same, me. The question here would be: can I open myself completely and perceive myself completely, or are still some veils? 

2 hours ago, Little Aurobindo said:

The atoms in your body may reincarnate as a pizza

Atoms are your dream.

59 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

The point is to let the mind fall and dissolve it in the heart, and open the heart and let it expand without limit. That is what there will be after death, that is what there is now. It doesn't matter what form it takes, it is always the same, me. The question here would be: can I open myself completely and perceive myself completely, or are still some veils? 

Have you done Salvia?

Deep Salvia hit?

Why yes? Why not?

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

24 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Atoms are your dream.

Dude, ur the one talking about reincarnation and pizza. I'm just going along with what you said.

5 minutes ago, Little Aurobindo said:

Dude, ur the one talking about reincarnation and pizza. I'm just going along with what you said.

I said pizza. I said nothing about atoms.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

I said pizza. I said nothing about atoms.

When I say "atoms" I mean it in the sense of the immaterial pixels or vibrations that make up the nonphysical pizza.

On 8/5/2024 at 4:56 AM, Leo Gura said:

It's infinite imagination.

No limits. Absolute freedom. God.

that's why I think heaven and hell conversations have a place to be, because while we are in this "solid" state as humans we have a chance to a) realize we are God b) calibrate our reality to steer in the direction that we want because once we die, this vessel pops and whatever the vector was we will just follow there. Not because heaven or hell are real places but because reality is complete chaos..... hell and heaven are just simplified ways to warn ourselves and not miss this chance while we're still human. What do you think, bullshit or no? It's like being a human is like a resting spot where you actually have a shot at self-realization. Otherwise you're just floating in this endless kaleidoscope of God creation   

11 hours ago, Davino said:

Have you done Salvia?

Deep Salvia hit?

Why yes? Why not?

Yes a couple of times, crazy trip, but was long ago. Like 2 months ago I tried again twice 20x extract and zero effect

@Clarence The point is; there is of any need of order or process in the afterlife since it's all imaginary and that's the absolute order. Calling it 'magic' isn't merely a word, but a direct experience; since magic is an illusion and requires no explanation. If your mind decides that there is a process after death, you will imagine it and therefore, create the order and process because you are God. If you decide that the order of an afterlife is having a 16-inch alien penis, then so be it. These processes or orders are all just illusions for the mind and you can do as you wish. What if you controlled the order of your death based on the way you think now, since you are an infinite mind? Therefore, afterlife doesn't need a process or order since it's imagined to begin with. I agree, we don't know for sure what happens after physical death. But there is one thing we do know: we will be infinity (isn't that the process we are ultimately looking for?)

Personally, i have reduced my mind to absolute infinity and nothing else really needs to be explained but directly experienced. Also, if infinite imagination was truly understood, there would no little to no questions of how thing(s) function, because that would be it. This is what I've been contemplating and struggling with. There is a possibility that no one is truly conscious or understand what infinite imagination truly entails. So, I remain humble during my spiritual journey. There is a lot of questions and little answered! 

Please do not take this as me being a know it all (which is a habit on a spiritual forum) or disagreeing with you but contemplating together and sharing insights. In this discussion, I'm challenging your take for more perspective for myself :)

Posted (edited)

@Pudgey I'm currently at the stage of doing research, so I honestly don't know much at this point.

But from what I've been reading and hearing so far from people having had NDE and having done past-life regression to the time in-between lives, it seems that it all points out to a similar direction, which is a continuation of our current self in the spirit world.

There are obviously variations and I haven't had any of these experiences myself, but I think it is something worth looking into.

I understand that everything is imaginary - but this reality is imaginary also, and still, there are laws and systems in our world to make it all work. So to me, the imaginary nature of reality is not an argument to prove that after this life, it is just blank and up to our own imagination only. We could as likely go back to a place we came from, to a world we know but forgot all about (another dimension as many call it that way).

Many come back from such experiences with a similar story, which can't fully be explained by the idea that "whatever you think will happen after death, will happen". Many don't think much over their own death and don't have a preconceive idea; in that sense, they don't activaly control the experience, but still, what they tell that happened to them is coherent with many other testimonies.

None of this contradicts the absolute nature of God. God is still infinite, eternal and pure imagination - and all that is. But in this reality, it is as if we were one expression of God, living in a world we haven't designed, as we are far too limited to do so.

There is no evidence that after death, there is just us, being God, and imagining whathever we want in hyper-space. That could be possible, but there are far more evidence that we will go back to a reality in which we are far more conscious than this current one, and in which we are far less limited, but in which some individuation is still taking place, and in which we will continue living (before reincarnating on Earth or doing something else).

I don't hold hard beliefs or fantasies about what happens after death, but I wish to keep an open mind and learn as much as I can on this topic with the material we currently have. And maybe, have my own direct experiences at some point.

The narrative that we will be infinity is not satisfying to me and it is not necessarily true. There are more evidence that we will still exist as an energy body and as an individual mind. God is infinity. We are God, but rather, we are one fragment of what God is inside this giant Infinity It is, and we won't necessarily go back to being God/Infinity right away after death, as that would be the complete end of our individual Self.

Maybe that's what you are discribing, the complete annihilition of your self, in which your sense self and individuation compelety cease to exist and where you then become all of existence. That would be the ultimate death of the self, in which there would not even be a you imagining anymore as I view it from this lense… but the human death doesn't seem to be that at all.

Edited by Clarence