bazera

Is it possible to know what comes after death before physical death?

138 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

25 minutes ago, Majed said:

@Leo Gura leo do you think it is possible to develop the mind to become like the experiences people describe using psychedelics but sober without ever touching a psychedelic ? 

People describe many different things and in many degrees.

Could some of those things be accessed naturally? Sure. But certainly not all of them and not the deepest stuff, and not for the majority of humans.

16 minutes ago, Scholar said:

I don't remember what you said, was it that you didn't know?

But then how does that relate to infinity? Why would infinity be limited?

It is extemely difficult to have precise answers about all the edge-cases and unfoldments of Infinity. That's what you're asking me and I do not have perfect knowledge about all the ways Infinity might unfold. On top of that Infinity is extremely counter-intuitive so you cannot apply conventional human logic to it successfully.

The only way to have a hope of answering such questions is through deep personal direct experience.

I do not have experience of the issue you want me to answer.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

@Leo Gura since consciousness is infinite i don't see why insights would be limited to psychedelics, i tend to think that it can be accessed through contemplation, but i might be deeply wrong as my experience with psychedelics is very limited. (only once took mdma at a party lol, i know mdma is not really a psychedelic but it made my consciousness higher i contemplated for 8 hours straight).

btw what would you say from my posts is my level of consciousness ? can you assess it ? 

Edited by Majed

I'm not sure how to know what comes after physical death when I haven't physically died before.

37 minutes ago, Majed said:

@Leo Gura leo do you think it is possible to develop the mind to become like the experiences people describe using psychedelics but sober without ever touching a psychedelic ? 

Just swallow some LSD bruda.

27 minutes ago, LittoDitto said:

I'm not sure how to know what comes after physical death when I haven't physically died before.

Whatever comes with birth, that will end. That's all. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

41 minutes ago, Majed said:

@Leo Gura since consciousness is infinite i don't see why insights would be limited to psychedelics

Your genetics limits your consciousness.

41 minutes ago, Majed said:

btw what would you say from my posts is my level of consciousness ? can you assess it ? 

No idea. I'm not a mind-reader.

Posted (edited)

40 minutes ago, LittoDitto said:

You are assuming that "physical" and "death" are not illusions.

Maybe, rather than waiting to die, you just need to raise your consciousness to the point where you realize death is imaginary.

Edited by Leo Gura

18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Maybe, rather than waiting to die, you just need to raise your consciousness to the point where you realize death is imaginary.

I've been in the "Now" before, but life hit me and now I just don't know anymore. Not really sure if I've progressed or regressed basically.

mmm, maybe that's what I need to find out.

31 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

you just need to raise your consciousness to the point where you realize death is imaginary.

@Leo Gura I've seen that, and when the time for the body to die (which actually never dies because it's not alive the way we think anyway) comes I'll remain here awake, but what comes next is not my will is it? The same way I can't control 'hard reality' right now. So what happens, will I witness all changing and transforming or the world could disappear to blackness and I could be back somewhere else in a different place or something (infinite possibilities)? But who/what determine anything???

3 hours ago, Majed said:

@Leo Gura since consciousness is infinite i don't see why insights would be limited to psychedelics, i tend to think that it can be accessed through contemplation, but i might be deeply wrong as my experience with psychedelics is very limited. (only once took mdma at a party lol, i know mdma is not really a psychedelic but it made my consciousness higher i contemplated for 8 hours straight).

Because psychedelic open your being, that is closed because the human karma, that doesn't care about your insights, only about the survival and the progress of the specie

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

2 hours ago, Vibes said:

@Leo GuraThe same way I can't control 'hard reality' right now. So what happens, will I witness all changing and transforming or the world could disappear to blackness and I could be back somewhere else in a different place or something (infinite possibilities)? But who/what determine anything???

Why you think the whole point of Awakening is to become free of the cycles???

Birth and death is a cycle. 

2 hours ago, Vibes said:

@Leo Gura  but what comes next is not my will is it? 

Who elses Will? An imaginary God outside of you?

The Only reason you experience now a human form is because you lack the intensity of Awareness and Liberation within Yourself to stop picking Up things, one of those things are forms.

If you would have your own being authority you wouldnt have incarnated into the Creation as a human, which is composed of information picked Up from more things from the "imaginary* universe. (But as long as you dont trascend It is Real as It gets).

Edited by Javfly33

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Death/physical death is imaginary, but there must still be a major shift happening within
one's consciousness when it occurs, and we might not get to know for sure how that shift unfolds.

I feel like realizing that death is imaginary doesn't completely answer how that shift (and the afterlife) will be like when dying, and that it is much easier to realize the imaginary nature of death than it is to know what the process of death will be like exactly.

Obviously I'm not sure, but seeing how limited we are as human, it would kind of make sense to have a certain process in place (with maybe a sense of continuity), as there likely is a sort of process in place also for a human to be born (even if that is imaginary).

As life on Earth and in the universe is such a grand orchestration that we are not at all in control of, it would be plausible if there were some "set rules" also at play at the moment of death.

So I quite agree that we might not be able to get all the precise answers unless we actually die. Though, I'd love to be wrong and to know of a way to find out all the details.

Posted (edited)

Why you say that death is imaginary? Your body dies, and that's it. All that cycle of birth and death ends. Makes you happy thinking that it's imaginary? Great, but anyway, it ends. You could say relative, but imaginary make no sense imo

Edited by Breakingthewall

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That's what usually happens, but there is another awakening to be had regarding death, which is to actually die and discover death is imaginary.

The first Awakening can happen with classic Psychedelics, the second happened to me on Salvia and there's a radikal difference. Because in one consciousness breaks free from death and in the other you actually go through the ass of death and break out alive to the other side. That's why Salvia is called the backdoor of death. It shows a more holistic understanding of death.

So if anyone is really really interested in contemplating: What is death?

My biggest success in such enterprise, has been on Salvia, without comparison, orders of magnitude more and also a qualitative difference. I will never forget dying on Salvia, when I came back I had to check my pants to see if there was shit, to my utter surprise there was none.

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

22 minutes ago, Davino said:

That's what usually happens, but there is another awakening to be had regarding death, which is to actually die and discover death is imaginary.

The first Awakening can happen with classic Psychedelics, the second happened to me on Salvia and there's a radikal difference. Because in one conscious breaks free from death and in the other you actually go through the ass of death and break out alive to the other side. That's why Salvia is called the backdoor of death. It shows a more holistic understanding of death.

So if anyone is really really interested in contemplating: What is death?

My biggest success in such enterprise, has been on Salvia, without comparison, orders of magnitude more and also a qualitative difference. I will never forget dying on Salvia, when I came back I had to check my pants to see if there was shit, to my utter surprise there was none.

what do u mean, did u actually physically die?

@Clarence Even if there is an afterlife, it is all just imaginary. There is no need of a process, function or 'order of' when it comes to death or an afterlife (or anything that happens thereafter), since it's all just imaginary and therefore, it's just magic. 

Consciousness is just magic and magic needs no explanation. This is one of my best ayahuasca insights.  

I think we have a habit of constantly seeking explanations, when there is no need of one.

I got tired of seeking explaination and just allow my mind to explore. 

4 hours ago, emil1234 said:

what do u mean, did u actually physically die?

To all practical means yes. It wasn't an ego death, it's very different from it. It's like actually dying, you can find many reports on this. Salvia seems the only known method of triggering full death in your first hand experience.

I thought I was ready to die and the truth was that I wasn't.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

38 minutes ago, Davino said:

To all practical means yes. It wasn't an ego death, it's very different from it. It's like actually dying, you can find many reports on this. Salvia seems the only known method of triggering full death in your first hand experience.

I thought I was ready to die and the truth was that I wasn't.

Very rare experiences you have. So can you answer what happens after you "died" on salvia? How was the transition, were you always aware and full conscious?

Posted (edited)

@Leo Gura So, if I understood correctly, this is what you're saying:

You've become conscious of Absolute nature of Reality and realised that You are an entire thing, not a piece. And that thing is Infinite and can't die, thus death is imaginary. 

That's the highest, Absolute perspective. But with that knowledge, you don't magically understand all the relative knowledge that can be had, like how many rocks are there on earth, how to do a brain surgery, or what happens to some random individual's conscious experience when their physical body dies. So that's still a relative domain that you can't know. Like when you don't see all the details on earth when you are standing on the moon.

So, when somebody asks you what happens after death, your response is that whatever they imagine, because that's what you've experienced. 

But their imagenings will literally define the reality that they move into and it might be as real as the physical reality feels when body is not broken. 

And that imagination is depended on many things including their base consciousness level, ideologies, maybe religious indoctrination, various beliefs, even maybe genetics and Karma and infinite other variables.

Is that correct?

I'm just trying to make sense of what you mean, not necessarily believe it. 

Edited by bazera