bazera

Is it possible to know what comes after death before physical death?

138 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Even if you die early you can come back. Outside the body there is no time don't worry about anything and live life like you are in heaven.

You can die go to hell and come back in the same body. Not only that but it happens to everyone. Nothing is dying nothing is alive. Its all spirit outside of this physical reality experiencing it.

Your father didnt go anywhere. He was behind the curtain and then just left his machine. You are also behind the curtain your father is here with you.

Edited by Hojo

@Hojo And even that supposes that there are no additional "material" layers like our brain simulating reality in advance, so when we get into a deadly accident, it just rewinds time, gives us amnesia, and guides us through sensations and our environment.

And even that presumes that there is an environment that has a level of reality similar to our own and it is not simply an egocentric simulation. Of course, it could be both, or either. But this could be any kind of non or solipsistic bubble with everything else also possible beyond it.

All of these are possibilities. In my mind, everything is guided and our freedom is balanced, reality is as real as makes sense for our experience.

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

1 hour ago, Hojo said:

Your father didnt go anywhere. He was behind the curtain and then just left his machine. You are also behind the curtain your father is here with you.

@Hojo What are the ways you know of validating this for myself? Because if doesn't feel like that to me at the moment.

We don't even know what life is.

21 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

From Infinity there is endless possibility for any kind of reincarnation.

This is fantastic news. What I, as God, declare as the most fun any being could possibly have, would be to keep your exact ego from this life fully intact after death and live out all your wildest fantasies limited by absolutely nothing.

2 hours ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

This is fantastic news. What I, as God, declare as the most fun any being could possibly have, would be to keep your exact ego from this life fully intact after death and live out all your wildest fantasies limited by absolutely nothing.

Spoken like a true devil.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 05/08/2024 at 1:03 PM, Leo Gura said:

It could if you dream it.

This is one of the big flaws or dangers in your communicaiton style to me. Your speaking to un-enlightened people i.e. egos i.e. devils. They arent dreaming shit after death, theyll be dead and God will dream. 

All this communication does is reinforce ego-centricity and ego-aggrandisation that it itself is God, when that isnt the case. Thats also the reason for so much of the deep confusion within conversations on forums like this. Most people are ego-identified, and speaking from this perspective, whereas you are mainly speaking from the absolute or God perspective

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, bambi said:

This is one of the big flaws or dangers in your communicaiton style to me. Your speaking to un-enlightened people i.e. egos i.e. devils. They arent dreaming shit after death, theyll be dead and God will dream. 

All this communication does is reinforce ego-centricity and ego-aggrandisation that it itself is God, when that isnt the case. Thats also the reason for so much of the deep confusion within conversations on forums like this. Most people are ego-identified, and speaking from this perspective, whereas you are mainly speaking from the absolute or God perspective

Everyone knows what it's like to dream. It's not so hard to fathom.

The ego doesn't control most dreams.

Edited by Leo Gura

32 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Everyone knows what it's like to dream. It's not so hard to fathom.

The ego doesn't control most dreams.

It just seems like unnaccasary fear mongering to me to think people can dream devils and hells when they die. Thats not accurately whats happening,

What most people class as hells and demons is the by product of a deep disconnect from God along with a powerlessness and hopelessness and deep terror and fear. The closer to God you become the more freedom, hope and power you get, and the less arbitrary and fearful it becomes.

The ego doesnt have any real power or hope, and it is the ego what takes you to hell, if your ego dies and you merge into God, this freedom to dream whatever you wanted wouldnt be from a place of  randomness , fear or lack of hope, and its incredibly unlikely you would do anything but dream the highest heaven for yourself, anything else wouldnt be a possibitlity as far as Im concerned, or so unlikely it doesnt make sense to consider it

Posted (edited)

@bambi Ironically, you say that only because you got a big fat ego that demonizes demons.

If only you understood how beautiful demons are, you would be eager to become one.

Your human biases have completely distorted your capacity to appreciate God and his demons!

How dare you besmirch God's beautiful demons! Who do you think you are?!

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@bambi Ironically, you say that only because you got a big fat ego that demonizes demons.

If only you understood how beautiful demons are, you would be eager to become one.

Your human biases have completely distorted your capacity to appreciate God and his demons!

How dare you besmirch God's demons! Who do you think you are?!

Unlike you I have seen demons and looked them in there eyes, your poetic idyllic notions will be thrown at the window so fast if you ever genuinely visit hell or go near demons lol, thats the issue of people not speaking from direct experienc, it ends up in fantasy. You would beg for mercy if you find yourself close to any hells, and to think otherwise is serious delusion

Edited by bambi

Technically that question does not make sense since when you die you return to infinity, so saying that something will happen afrer is not a possibility because in infinity there is no after, the linear sequence of events is what we call illusion, the timeline of this concrete reality. So I don't think it's a question that can be answered, since from the point of view of infinity, you are not going to come back as a pizza, you are already a pizza. In fact, you are already infinite dimensions that in turn contain infinite dimensions etc. Then, in my opinion, when you die, the actual character dissapear and that's it. Infinite others characters still exist, and all of them are you 

1 hour ago, bambi said:

Unlike you I have seen demons and looked them in there eyes, your poetic idyllic notions will be thrown at the window so fast if you ever genuinely visit hell or go near demons lol, thats the issue of people not speaking from direct experienc, it ends up in fantasy. You would beg for mercy if you find yourself close to any hells, and to think otherwise is serious delusion

Post-justifcation story of your lack of love.

It's Love.

Posted (edited)

Yes, if you remove all ties from you Will not reincarnate as anything, not even any Mystical dimension or love realm.

You Will stay as Pure Formless empty Energy. 

The Pranamaya Kosha is the Bliss body and once you touch that you have a good peak about what is death. But is even better than that because Pranamaya Kosha is Still manifestation even Though is not-physical. 

As Nirvana Shatakam says "I am not any of the 5 stealth bodies (physical, mental, emotional, energetic, and Blissful)" 

Anyways, The Only reason you are experiencing a human form now is because you havent worked your karma completely.

When that happens Creation is over for you. No Infinite, no void, no nothing. Just You. What you wanted all the time.

Edited by Javfly33

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

It's hard to explain

Logically it doesn't make sense but it really transcends logic , you can have a psychedelic experience or a near death experience and you just know. It's like knowing the sky is blue, you can't explain it or prove it, you just know, it's a deeper level of knowing than proof.

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, bambi said:

I genuinely empathize with how horrifying and traumatic that kind of hellish experience must have been. A raw and direct confrontation with a demonic entity and the reality of hell. What could be more horrifying? It sounds like you actually have quite a robust psyche to able to face something like that without totally losing and breaking your mind into pieces, to the point of significant dysfunction. 

At the same time however, I wonder if this is what happens if a shit ton of the shadow or unconscious material is confronted all at once. If it is a case of too much too soon, in a way that completely overwhelms the system of anyone that confronts such things, even resulting in significant trauma or PTSD. As I'm sure you know, this is one of the real dangers of psychedelics. There is no filter or defenses when you go deep enough, anything could appear. 

I'm also curious if you see these "demons" and hell realms as literal, separated metaphysical realms/entities that exist independently and have a power of their own. Or are they something like representations or symbols that embody and express the darkest aspects of reality in your view?

I'm sure you can relate to the experience of facing something that initially causes terror and intense fear, but overtime through increased understanding and integration, you feel less intimidated by it. Do you think this could be the case with these demon and hell experiences? Or is it completely beyond any possibility of understanding or integration?

I'm curious because I have had some similiar experiences, probably not to the level you describe, but still. I'm genuinely slightly open to the possibility that there are some things like hell realms and demons that cannot be faced and integrated/understood through reflection/contemplation and study but at the moment I find that possibility unlikely.

It's also hard for me to believe that the cultural elements and influence from a a fundamentalist religious narrative when growing up wouldn't have an influence on how the mind interprets experiences like that. If I recall correctly from some messages we exchanged, we both have fundamentalist style Christianity influencing us from childhood. 

Edited by TheAlchemist

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

3 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Yes, if you remove all ties from you Will not reincarnate as anything, not even any Mystical dimension or love realm.

You Will stay as Pure Formless empty Energy. 

The Pranamaya Kosha is the Bliss body and once you touch that you have a good peak about what is death. But is even better than that because Pranamaya Kosha is Still manifestation even Though is not-physical. 

As Nirvana Shatakam says "I am not any of the 5 stealth bodies (physical, mental, emotional, energetic, and Blissful)" 

Anyways, The Only reason you are experiencing a human form now is because you havent worked your karma completely.

When that happens Creation is over for you. No Infinite, no void, no nothing. Just You. What you wanted all the time.

Pranmaya Kosha, or Bliss Body, if its non physical, then its non manifested, but from another sort of realm I would guess..

This is the problem, we cannot discuss things of this nature, once something goes from  physical to non physical, no language can really describe it, so that one reading or listening to the words knows, one has to experience it for themselves, then say nothing about it, because too much has already been said..

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

Posted (edited)

You can dream awful demons, you can dream beautiful demons. Up to you. There's not one type of demon. If you mind is corrupted then you might get awful demons. But it doesn't have to go that way.

A demon could be dreamed from a toxic mind or a higher mind.

Edited by Leo Gura