bazera

Is it possible to know what comes after death before physical death?

138 posts in this topic

@Keryo Koffa why are you asking me ? Check your direct experience. What is "death "  found to be in direct experience?  A belief.

I agree with @Ishanga There is no escaping karma.. even in death. This is why there are conflicting reports of near death experiences for example. Tales of heaven & hell etc. It’s believed to be objective and experienced while in fact it’s all relative and none of you guys know what you are talking about (even Leo has admitted lol).

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

4 minutes ago, bazera said:

@James123 I'm not aware in deep sleep. My main question is, what happens to the awareness after the physical body breaks? What are you aware of after that? From what I've heard, it depends on what the Mind dreams in that moment, and that depends on many factors, on baseline consciousness, life's brainwashing, karma, whatever that might mean, clinginess to the physical world, etc. 

But that's all speculation for me at this point in my life.

You have learned / gained all these ideas / concepts in so called life that's where birth comes from. The death is surrendering everything since your birth. So after death, what is left?

4 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

If there's nothing, not even time, then the moment something appears again and consciousness continues, it's back.

But because no time passed, it's like teleporting, but because no time passed, nothing changed, and because of that:

The non-existent experience didn't even exist in consciousness and so "Here goes nothing" but actually nothing.

Unless you like being aware of a black void or nothingness or something, idk could be cool.

I've already dissolved all of myself on my last trip, and I was waiting, I dissolved the concept of waiting, still nothing.

I dissolved knowing, still nothing, I dissolved caring, still nothing. I went insane and came back, still nothing.

I surrendered completely and dissolved all sensations/intuitions/biases/awarenessess, still nothing.

Enlightenment does not come from Pychedelics, because mind is still active. Enlightenment has nothing to do with mind. Pychedelics is just an another experience, enlightenment can not be experienced can only "Be". Because there is no you there to think, conceptualize or experience. No self is just an another experience. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

5 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Keryo Koffa why are you asking me ? Check your direct experience. What is "death "  found to be in direct experience?  A belief.

I agree with @Ishanga There is no escaping karma.. even in death. This is why there are conflicting reports of near death experiences for example. Tales of heaven & hell etc. It’s believed to be objective and experienced while in fact it’s all relative and none of you guys know what you are talking about (even Leo has admitted lol).

I was just fooling around, but what you're saying and this thread yielded so far really reminds me of a specific video!

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

2 minutes ago, James123 said:

Enlightenment does not come from Pychedelics, because mind is still active. Enlightenment has nothing to do with mind. Pychedelics is just an another experience, enlightenment can not be experienced can only "Be". Because there is no you there to think, conceptualize or experience. No self is just an another experience. 

So you're not talking about no-self here. Yet I did push to dissolve even the concept of self and no-self, light and darkness, to transcend it into pure whatever-it-is-ness. And turns out, it's not as simple as you make it up to be. If it was only mind also, but it's a whole karmic package. Now you might say: just forget or dissolve it, well, done that. And I'm still here.

I just watched this podcast recently, its about the most scientifically examined data on Near Death Experiences, he says via the data that not all but most of the NDE are similar in fact, and that they are very different from psycedelic experiences, even atheist have the same experiences as believers, but who knows eh, its all very interesting and nothing we say is fact, just speculation, but we will all find out what happens someday:)

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

@Keryo Koffa where are you in deep sleep?

Just now, James123 said:

In deep sleep "You" whatever that is, is still here, its just a matter of Consciousness or Awareness of it, look up Yoga Nidra which is the science or method of how to be Aware while in Deep Sleep, all of this is possible, but first just be at Peace, or at Bliss, if one cannot just do this in waking state, forget about Deep Sleep Awareness or what happens after physical death...

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

Just now, Ishanga said:

In deep sleep "You" whatever that is, is still here, its just a matter of Consciousness or Awareness of it, look up Yoga Nidra which is the science or method of how to be Aware while in Deep Sleep, all of this is possible, but first just be at Peace, or at Bliss, if one cannot just do this in waking state, forget about Deep Sleep Awareness or what happens after physical death...

İf mind does not chat, you will dissolve , and answer is always here, there. 

Just now, James123 said:

Hmm... dreams, sometimes no visuals, just feelings... other times disconnected experiences...

And if you refer to the total cessation, then there's also the collapsed inexperienced time that doesn't feel like anything

But I wouldn't even know if I experienced that or not, since awareness would presume something to be aware of which isn't nothing

1 minute ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Hmm... dreams, sometimes no visuals, just feelings... other times disconnected experiences...

And if you refer to the total cessation, then there's also the collapsed inexperienced time that doesn't feel like anything

But I wouldn't even know if I experienced that or not, since awareness would presume something to be aware of which isn't nothing

Deep sleep and before birth is identical. Because, mind does not chat. Dreaming or any experience is within the mind. Sleeping and waking up is a dream too. Just stop the mind, rest is what You really are. 

4 minutes ago, James123 said:

İf mind does not chat, you will dissolve , and answer is always here, there. 

I think it goes deeper than this, maybe we have differing definitions of what "Mind" is, after the Mind for me comes Energy system, if the energies are too intense or too low in intense one may not cease to be here physically, but that does not mean dissolving is happening, it depends on many factors I think... Stopping Mind chatter, which is one way, the other way is too have an active awareness space btwn mind and You, is just the basic step from what I understand, after than many things have to happen for Dissolution or Mukti...

1 minute ago, Ishanga said:

I think it goes deeper than this, maybe we have differing definitions of what "Mind" is, after the Mind for me comes Energy system, if the energies are too intense or too low in intense one may not cease to be here physically, but that does not mean dissolving is happening, it depends on many factors I think... Stopping Mind chatter, which is one way, the other way is too have an active awareness space btwn mind and You, is just the basic step from what I understand, after than many things have to happen for Dissolution or Mukti...

İ mean, if mind does not chat, what is left? 

Posted (edited)

@Ishanga Yes that's also what I was referencing. It's very interesting that most people experience similar NDEs

Maybe under psychedelic with a changed state of consciousness, we realize the Truth that Reality is imaginary, but we still don't get all the relative knowledge, right? So what if a state after death is one of those relative things that we can't really know without actually going through it.

But who really knows. 

Edited by bazera

9 minutes ago, James123 said:

İ mean, if mind does not chat, what is left? 

Many things, there are layers to what we are when here in this form and in this realm, there is Earth/Food Body, Mind Body (this is the intelligence of creation that is within You and everything material, its not about Thougths/thinking which has nothing to do with Your existential Beingness as Your thoughts and thinking can change day to day, your Existential Being does not), Energy Body, Etheric or Transitional Body, Bliss Body, then Soul/Atman from what I understand... 

1 minute ago, Ishanga said:

Many things, there are layers to what we are when here in this form and in this realm, there is Earth/Food Body, Mind Body (this is the intelligence of creation that is within You and everything material, its not about Thougths/thinking which has nothing to do with Your existential Beingness as Your thoughts and thinking can change day to day, your Existential Being does not), Energy Body, Etheric or Transitional Body, Bliss Body, then Soul/Atman from what I understand... 

You thought and write these sentences, these are still mind chatting. 

11 minutes ago, bazera said:

@Ishanga Yes that's also what I was referencing. It's very interesting that most people experience similar NDEs

Maybe under psychedelic with a changed state of consciousness, we realize the Truth that Reality is imaginary, but we still don't get all the relative knowledge, right? So what if a state after death is one of those relative things that we can't really know without actually going through it.

But who really knows. 

i've never done Psychedelics but from what I see, some of them just give you a certain experience, maybe or maybe not it is how the reality is, as most say the samethings when on certain substances (I am everything, I am God, everything is imaginary/dream), but take another substance and You can have a complete opposite experience,,, My take is that there is Potential out there to experience, you can create whatever Experience You want to create, all of it is Reality, so we can choose the Experience we want, some Experiences allow Potential to come into Your Life, others do not, so choose wisely!

1 minute ago, James123 said:

You thought and write these sentences, these are still mind chatting. 

Yes, when we communicate this way, using mind and such via this forum we are not directly talking about anything real or truth, we are talking around It, only via Your own Experience will You find Truth, and when You communicate it with others it becomes a Story for them, only thing it can do is inspire looking at it in a positive way...

Reincarnation.jpg

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

3 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

Yes, when we communicate this way, using mind and such via this forum we are not directly talking about anything real or truth, we are talking around It, only via Your own Experience will You find Truth, and when You communicate it with others it becomes a Story for them, only thing it can do is inspire looking at it in a positive way...

Definetely.

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

Reincarnation.jpgJesus-answered-him-Truly.jpgThat

reminds

me

of

Edited by Keryo Koffa