bazera

Is it possible to know what comes after death before physical death?

138 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, bazera said:

@Ishanga

And if not? Can we somehow know what the conscious experience of an unconscious person becomes after their last breath or some time after that?

@Leo Gura

I think so, it is possible from what I understand of it, energy bodies store karma, Yogi's/Mystics can even recreate a body for someone that has passed already physically, as karma is stored in the energy body and that goes with You when Your body dies, but it takes allot of work to do that to recreate a body for someone and is only done in certain situations I think... Some masters, Buddha I think is one of them, after their body dies, they can come back and recreate it for themselves to do work here too, they have a name for these types but I can't remember what it is...

Edited by Ishanga

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Maybe you will reincarnate as a pizza ;)

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You might pop out as a pizza baking in an oven.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Reincarnate on Earth as a pizza.

2 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

You probably won't come back as a pizza

@Leo Gura FINE! Finnneee... JUST MAKE SURE THERE'S NO DAMN PINEAPPLE ON ME!

1 hour ago, bazera said:

What about subtle soul after-life experiences and their apparent consistency in other people's experiences? What about hell and reincarnation, dead relatives, NDEs, Christians, and so forth? Will our beliefs shape our experience? Will we even have an experience? What about my experience, is it knowable beforehand? What is it gonna look like?

afterlife.pngLeo is a pretty detached person consciousness. He's not into our mass aesthetics like DMT hyper-realms or afterlife reunions.

@bazera To give you a perspective and answer most of your questions with a holistic perspective and Seth excerpt:

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

1 minute ago, Keryo Koffa said:

FINE! Finnneee... JUST MAKE SURE THERE'S NO DAMN PINEAPPLE ON ME!

Sounds like you're asking to come back as a pineapple.

xD

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

@Leo Gura Long as nobody puts me on a pizza! leo_2_small.png.ac38bc51ad8da6eae1c1aec6

0.jpgToday I pray to you, dear Leo!

To use the God energy of Post-Coral stages

To prevent me from reincarnating in delusion

specifically as a Pineapple Pizza! xD

Edited by Keryo Koffa

3 minutes ago, bazera said:

@Salvijus

Is that for real? How can I know if he's just bullshitting me or not? 

If you watch his videos. All your doubts will fly out the window. He's very convincing. He will provide information that only you could know and no one else. 

4 minutes ago, bazera said:

And again, if that's really possible, how does that fit into a reincarnation / merging with the absolute,

What happens after death depends on many factors of how evolved the spirit was when it was alive. Just because you die, you don't go to the absolute because the body was never the reason for your existence on earth. The condition of your mind was. And your mind doesn't die after death. And those videos I linked are the proof of that. 

You cannot love what you need.

Posted (edited)

@Keryo Koffa Okay, so as I understand, it can also be possible that whatever is left after death is clinging to the physical world and that they might need some assistance in realizing that they are actually dead.

As I speculate, there must be many layers to what we call our individualized life that extend and stay after the physical body dies, maybe temporarily, but still, it should form some kind of form or something. And Awakening and becoming more conscious after physical death should depend on how conscious the person was before his / her death and isn't a given.

But I'm not sure how I can check that. 

Edited by bazera

1 minute ago, bazera said:

@Keryo Koffa Okay, so as I understand, it can also be possible that whatever is left after death is clinging to the physical world and that they might need some assistance in realizing that they are actually dead.

As I speculate, there must be many layers to what we call our individualized life that extend and stay after the physical body dies, maybe temporarily, but still, it should form some kind of form or something. And Awakening and becoming more conscious after physical death should depend on how conscious the person was before his / her death. 

But I'm not sure how I can check that. 

Where did you come from? 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Just now, bazera said:

@James123 I don't know, I don't remember.

That's what being, void is. You will go back there. There is no "you" there, just Being. As deep sleep. 

Posted (edited)

@James123 The kitchen, your mind, a vortex of DMT elves, Leo's subconscious fears, idk, lots of places!

Also, if you question what I'm saying like Raiden in this video, then this is my reply!

Which is also your Source, Leo's source and God itself (the infinite Source). We made this reality up

Also "I" doesn't come from the void, unless "I" is still the void, which is circular non-dualism amok

Edited by Keryo Koffa

2 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

@James123 The kitchen, your mind, a vortex of DMT elves, Leo's subconscious fears, idk, lots of places!

Also, if you question what I'm saying like Raiden in this video, then this is my reply!

Which is also your Source, Leo's source and God itself (the infinite Source). We made this reality up

Sleeper / dreamer. 

Posted (edited)

circular-reasoning-fallacy.jpg

@James123 Ditto! You're just dreaming of emptiness, not very effectively I might add!

Edited by Keryo Koffa

2 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

@James123 Ditto! You're just dreaming of emptiness, not very effectively I might add!

İmpossible. "You" can dream, there is no "you" there. Therefore, do not remember. 

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Infinity means you can fuck your grandma in heaven for a billion years, then reincarnate on Earth as a pizza.

@Leo Gura That actually explains everything. I could have been born in a universe with totally different laws of physics. Feeling like a human on planet earth with all this richness of detail all around and how everything makes sense and fit together is one possibility.

Just now, James123 said:

İmpossible. "You" can dream, there is no "you" there. Therefore, do not remember. 

So then what, "the dream is dreaming", "dreaming is", "god fucks around through its figments", "void worship"?

Does chanting nothing help, or do I dissolve myself until I get bored and come back?

Is death real and what's the evidence? 🧐

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

Just now, Keryo Koffa said:

So then what, "the dream is dreaming", "dreaming is", "god fucks around through its figments", "void worship"?

Does chanting nothing help, or do I dissolve myself until I get bored and come back?

İf you completely surrender right now, there will be no you nor dream. 

@Someone here What's death? Now you're gaslighting us with your made-up schizophrenic mind schemas! :D

@James123 I'm not aware in deep sleep. My main question is, what happens to the awareness after the physical body breaks? What are you aware of after that? From what I've heard, it depends on what the Mind dreams in that moment, and that depends on many factors, on baseline consciousness, life's brainwashing, karma, whatever that might mean, clinginess to the physical world, etc. 

But that's all speculation for me at this point in my life.

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, James123 said:

İf you completely surrender right now, there will be no you nor dream. 

If there's nothing, not even time, then the moment something appears again and consciousness continues, it's back.

But because no time passed, it's like teleporting, but because no time passed, nothing changed, and because of that:

The non-existent experience didn't even exist in consciousness and so "Here goes nothing" but actually nothing.

Unless you like being aware of a black void or nothingness or something, idk could be cool.

I've already dissolved all of myself on my last trip, and I was waiting, I dissolved the concept of waiting, still nothing.

I dissolved knowing, still nothing, I dissolved caring, still nothing. I went insane and came back, still nothing.

I surrendered completely and dissolved all sensations/intuitions/biases/desires/loves/hates/awarenessess, still nothing.

When I came back to awareness, I went home, biggest disappointment, maybe the spirits still have jobs for me here.

Maybe nothingness just doesn't exist, unless you want to go unconscious and reincarnate with a different sense of self again.

Edited by Keryo Koffa