mr_engineer

Let's settle the 'nice guy' debate once and for all.

185 posts in this topic

This thread is on page 10, has it been settled yet? 

Stop worrying about what women want, who cares? Just focus on creating the life you want. 

24 minutes ago, Butters said:

Stop worrying about what women want, who cares? Just focus on creating the life you want. 

How can you settle such an important topic? It has to be discussed every two weeks on here.

5 hours ago, Butters said:

Nothing relationship wise ever gets settled. Same with politics and the vegan/meat debate. Expect these kinds of threads to go on until they get locked or someone gives up arguing.

Know thyself....

22 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Depends on the kind of relationship.

Bf - Kindness (same as respect)/Money (as in generous)/Confidence/Humor/Leadership/Looks(don't care about height)

Serious relationship - Respect/Generosity/Leadership/Humor/Confidence/Looks

Marriage - Generosity and Respect are the same, and in that order if one exceeds the other/Leadership/Confidence/Humor/Looks

Kindness/respect and generosity/kindness are the same in my book. If he's generous but disrespectful it's a no no, don't care how much money he has; but that can work for work as long as he's not disgustingly disrespectful. Looks isn't important but he still cannot look like Nostradamus and smell like a skunk. Has to be clean and not smell and not overly, overly ugly. If everything else lines up perfectly and he's passed everything 90%+ then doen't matter if he's ugly. There are paper bags at the store.....just kidding. But he's gotta be so perfect in all the other ways and exceed generous by far and we have a great relationship.

I would date or marry a midget or a dwarf. Height has zero importance to me. You could be the shortest man in the world, don't care. 

I believe that's it. Might be a few slight changes here and there as I'm not rigid and set in stone but close to it. Why generosity is so high for me is because of what i do for a living; and to give that up for a serious relationship or marriage, he has to exceed that.

Why respect is so high is because I cannot feel sexual attraction for a man that doesn't respect me and i know in the bedroom he'll be very attentive to my needs and this is the only way I can be willingly receptive to a man and be sexual with no problem. I don't get wet or turned on by a man's looks. I can admire a man's looks and be like, "wow" or "nice" but that's as far as it goes, nothing sexual there. How he treats me is more important than how he looks. A handsome man is a handsome man to me and that's it.

Interesting. Cool, thank you for sharing!

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

I don't care if it's unpopular but here is a lot of dishonesty in this thread. Society would look very different if actions matched words.