mr_engineer

Let's settle the 'nice guy' debate once and for all.

185 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I am a great example of how much leadership is limited by health.

If my health was better I would be 10x a better leader than I am. And I would also have attracted 10x more girls to sleep with.

Do you have optimism your health situation can be healed?

I also agree, Ive suffered deeply this past 6 years, while simultaneously being a CEO of small company (25 employees), my capacity to lead them without being a completely impatient condescending asshole is limited. I didnt sleep properly in years. I think someone said the difference between heaven and hell is a good nights sleep lol!

I have completely given up on sleeping with girls or having sex again, Ive developed a condition called post orgasm illness syndrome which makes sex/orgasm a non-possibility. This appeared out of the blue 5 years ago

Unless a miracle happens I dont see how my life gets back to normalcy

@Princess Arabia princess arabia you being active on this forum is the greatest gift to my life hahaha 

@Majed There are other ways which only smart men know😁

1 minute ago, Majed said:

@Princess Arabia princess arabia you being active on this forum is the greatest gift to my life hahaha 

yes she's gold, she's the forum wifey

1 minute ago, gettoefl said:

i don't need to monitor his personal life to know he's wise on this topic and speaks with uncommon depth and nuance

I love Leo and he's a genius to me in many ways and gives great advice and knows his shit on a lot of stuff; but two topics where he has weaknesses and should tread with caution when taking his advice on is dating and relationships and health. I've decided this a few years back when I first started watching him and he has not proven me wrong thus far. His dating advice is very tailored to suit his particular needs and his health advice, well, It's a bit off. These are all just opinions of mine and not definite facts so don't come at me now all you Leo fans.

Know thyself....

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I have a perfect relationship with nothing.

I lied. Things have been difficult. We are getting divorced.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Majed said:

See, you've proven my point even more. God has sent you a gift through his greatest gift to you......me. Listen to my words and don't let your foolish pride make you drown. 

Know thyself....

@Princess Arabia i mean it's cool both ways i'll get the life purpose course anyway it's just a question of time

6 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

yes she's gold, she's the forum wifey

Yes, the virtual forum wifey.

Know thyself....

4 minutes ago, Majed said:

@Princess Arabia i mean it's cool both ways i'll get the life purpose course anyway it's just a question of time

I know pride when I see it. You're being humble and it's cool and all, but do as you wish; and always remember we are all in this together and you're not alone.

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

35 minutes ago, ivayloivanov0926 said:

Spoken like a true incel.

Spoken like a true person who doesn't need to love a man to feel loved. I already feel loved, why go searching for a man to give me his conditional love. You have taken my words out of context to suit your stupid belief and abbreviated made up concept call incel. I'm not into all these human made up shit. I don't see none of you guys on here talking about loving women, all I see is about getting laid, and more getting laid; so don't bring your hypocrisy here to me because I won't be swayed by it. I can love a man without needing to love a man, I'm already loving him from afar and if he comes into my life, it won't be because I need love from him, or I need to love him. It will be conditional and if I say I'm with you because I love you, then I have limited that relationship to conditions to suit my idea of love. I can love a man regardless of anything he does and I will not put myself in bondage of loving a man conditionally. I use other criteria for stepping into a life long relationship and human love isn't one of them. That is a disaster waiting to happen.

Plus I didn't know females were considered incels now and what I said had nothing to do with sex. I can tell you're very young, so I empathize with your perspective on how you view what I said.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

36 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I lied. Things have been difficult. We are getting divorced.

You are funny. 

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Spoken like a true person who doesn't need to love a man to feel loved. I already feel loved, why go searching for a man to give me his conditional love. You have took my words out of context to suit your stupid belief and abbreviated made up concept call incel. I'm not into all these human made up shit. I don't see none of you guys on here talking about loving women, all I see is about getting laid, and more getting laid; so don't bring your hypocrisy here to me because I won't be swayed by it. I can love a man without needing to love a man, I'm already loving him from afar and if he comes into my life, it won't be because I need love from him, or I need to love him. It will be conditional and if I say I'm with you because I love you, then I have limited that relationship to conditions to suit my idea of love. I can love a man regardless of anything he does and I will not put myself in bondage of loving a man conditionally. I use other criteria for stepping into a life long relationship and human love isn't one of them. That is a disaster waiting to happen.

Plus I didn't know females were considered incels now and what I said had nothing to do with sex. I can tell you're very young, so I empathize with your perspective on how you view what I said.

Me i need someone. I will don't flirt with someone by tacitly pretending "but, i don't need you, i'm whole, blahblahblah", it's a lie and it makes no sense.

I accept the eventuality of a disaster, that it's conditional and that it will stop, i agree to take out the checkbook, what do you want. 

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

Posted (edited)

26 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

I will don't flirt with someone by tacitly pretending "but, i don't need you, i'm whole, blahblahblah", it's a lie and it makes no sense.

Where in my statements did I say I don't need anyone and that I'm whole. I said I don't need to love a man and that I already feel loved. Again, if i was to depend on what I consider human bullshit to make me happy, I'd be waiting for a long time. You can't even interpret what I've said in a manner of how I meant it and your interpretation of what I said was an assumption and speculation and what you thought I meant. When this starts to happen in a relationship and we start to have verbal disagreements and shit starts to turn haywire and blah blah blah and I'm starting to fall out of love with this man because that's what falling in love implies - falling out, and now he's not living up to my love expectations, now what. I have to start all over again with this love shit and go find someone else to go conditionally love. No, no, I'll save that for the birds. I've already gotten all that conditional lovey dovey stuff out of my system and now it's time for some real love, cheating and all.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

3 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Where in my statements did I say I don't need anyone and that I'm whole. I said I don't need to love a man and that I already feel loved. Again, if i was to depend on what I consider human bullshit to make me happy, I'd be waiting for a long time. You can't even interpret what I've said in a manner of how I meant it and your interpretation of what I said was an assumption and speculation and what you thought I meant. When this starts to happen in a relationship and we start to have verbal disagreements and shit starts to turn haywire and blah blah blah and I'm starting to fall out of love with this man because that's what falling in love implies - falling out, and now he's not living up to my love expectations, now what. I have to start all over again with this love shit and go find someone else to go conditionally love. No, no, I'll save that for the birds. I've already gotten all that conditional lovey dovey stuff out of my system and now it's time for some real love, cheating and all.

I meant that you were not very energy stingy. 🤔

Need to be able to get sex to get a relationship. Relationship qualities don't come into the picture until a woman is sufficiently attracted to you. In 2024 a late millennial/gen z woman in a major city is not choosing a guy because he has relationship qualities. She is having sex with attractive high status men who have unlimited options and hoping that he eventually commits to her.

Posted (edited)

33 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

No, no, I'll save that for the birds. I've already gotten all that conditional lovey dovey stuff out of my system and now it's time for some real love, cheating and all.

Don't block yourself energetically  (by a reaction formation, here) so as not to have to admit that you have made bad decisions with men; Because this will potentially prevent you from flourishing on an emotional level.
As a reminder, you made a topic to show us cooking recipes, and an other where you share stuffs about your country : This is proof that you really like giving (and receiving, automatically), you don't will make me trust you you linger on birds.

:P:)

Edited by Schizophonia

Just now, Schizophonia said:

Don't block yourself energetically so as not to have to admit that you have made bad decisions with men by reaction formation; Because this will potentially prevent you from flourishing on an emotional level.
As a reminder, you made a topic to show us cooking recipes, and an other where you share stuffs about your country : This is proof that you really like giving (and receiving, automatically), you don't will make me trust you you linger on birds.

:P:)

Why are you thinking i will lack something with my stance and way of thinking when it comes to men. I'm not being in denial nor am I preventing myself from flourishing on an emotional level. What I'm saying is quite radical and a bit out there, but why do you say I've made bad decisions with men. If I'm sounding like I'm disliking or hating men, you have totally misread me. Just because I'm not into men for the sake of romantic lovey dovey shit, doesn't mean I don't know if be men and would enjoy men in my life. It's just i know and understand men and they are not capable of monogamy and truly loving a woman. Even if they are monogamous, it is forced and strained and has to be focused upon. Lots of discipline and self-control. I don't consider that love so men aren't loving women either. Listen, it's all semantics and word games. If you truly knew me you would see how much I can display love but not because I want something from you but simply for existing. That's my baseline. Survival and agendas is another story of which I'm well aware of and will not go into this love shit fooling my self into thinking its real love when it's  all just conditional. 

Know thyself....

10 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

8billion people half are women another 1/3 of dating age so that's 4billion - 2billion. Ok my math is off let's go down to 2mil you said 4000, how is that all women. Do you understand there's are different types of women just like there are different types of men. Please give females the same courtesy of difference like you give males. You make no sense. Men are different but women are all the same.

Geesh everything changes and nothing stays the same - only your story. Same old story. I guess Consciousness got stuck as a broken record when it imagined you. Turn your attention on decent, respectable mature wise confident beautiful inside and out women with a heart of gold and you'll see examples of them. Change the way you feel about yourself and you'll attract one of those women. You describe yourself as unattractive, there's the problem right there. It's how you feel about yourself why you can't attract decent women. And also looking at TV and internet and blogs and forums and all that. Everything exists, but we get to see what we're focused on the most and the stories we tell ourselves. I don't admit to anything that you're saying and neither do my friends. So these women you're referring to are of the same category that you're imagining in your story.

My gift to you. 

I just watched this video, and I love how this guy explains this stuff. We talked before about this and i'm sure you didn't give it time because here you are again with the same mindset. If you really want to see a difference you need to start applying this stuff and stop the complaining and looking at what you're seeing on the outside. All you speak about is other people, other men and other women. You are the light of consciousness in an infinite field of possibilities and whatever you put your attention on grows, whatever you keep complaining about with emotion and intensity you get more of. It's you, it's all you. I'm only here to speak to you as you. 

The video is a half hr of pure gold. Watch and really start to apply these things and try to stop telling the same future story. What you're seeing is what you have called forth and what you continue to do and believe. He explains this stuff beautifully. Maybe subscribe to his channel and read his book and change who you are and the mindset you have created for yourself. 

All that you're saying is true for you and surely exists. Everything exists. So you're not lying or not speaking from experience, but that's one possibility of which there are infinte.

I stand by what I have written and observed. How can I ignore what I observe when I have slept with zero women and other men my age have slept with 300+. Then to make it worse I am the one treated like a toxic, abusive man. How can I not come to the conclusions that I have come to.

When I was at university, I wasn't on internet forums, blogs, reddit etc. I did all the things you are supposed to do; join sports and social clubs, party etc. I was meditating every day, working out and asking women out. It all amounted to nothing and I saw all the things I point out there live and in person before I read about them or watched a video. 

However, I will watch the videos you recommend and I will re-watch the ones you recommended in response to other post I made in the past. I don't care about attracting women anymore, it's clear to me that I was just not mean to be desirable. However, I do want to move forward with my life in other ways and stop focusing on this stuff.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:
3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I have a perfect relationship with nothing.

I lied. Things have been difficult. We are getting divorced.

One of the things I most value of my relationship is the fact of having someone that takes care of me when I'm ill.

I can't imagine how hard it is to take care of yourself when feeling terribly sick and you are all by yourself. I can go through everything but sickness and aloneness is a combo that personally hits me hard and has been a big drawback against going full hermetic mode.

Just sharing my thoughts here with you.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God