mr_engineer

Let's settle the 'nice guy' debate once and for all.

185 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I am a great example of how much leadership is limited by health.

If my health was better I would be 10x a better leader than I am. And I would also have attracted 10x more girls to sleep with.

@Leo Gurahow is your day to day - are you able to carry on with business and normal life activities these days?

51 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If my health was better I would be 10x a better leader than I am. And I would also have attracted 10x more girls to sleep with.

How do you deal with this emotionally? I’d imagine it can be tough at times.

@Leo Gura Thanks, that's what I needed. I appreciate it.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If you are struggling so much with these questions then you are not mature enough for marriage.

The answer is that you still have yet to grow up. And growing up is not something you can just do by believing yourself to be grown up, you actually have to go through the difficult and long process of growing up. It's not a state, it's a stage, as Wilber would say.

We are seated on a bicycle before we even know how to ride, we have to learn as we go. It's true that I don't have the maturity for a well rounded relationship but I do want it and there's no other way but by being in one. See the dilemma?

You have to be honest about your own level of maturity and development in this work. It is easy to fool ourselves that we are more mature than we really are.

Thanks for the reminder. I do have gaps in my maturity as I don't have decades of life's experience and no amount of intelligence can compensate that.

Realistically, if you want a successful marriage you would need to strategize years into advance, create a period on your life where you have lots of sex with lots of people, get that craving out of your system, learn what you need in a wife, and then select a wife AFTER all that.

I also hope to make some kind of sex period on my life where I can get it out of my basic human desires. I just hope to make it work inside my relationship as that has been what I've been trying. Monogamous relationships are still strong within our society and the feminine psyche; which I have to play by and are tough to bend at will.

There are many problems regarding premature engagement, I am aware of them and I think it's an important factor to consider. I also take into account how much benefit I have derived from it also, regarding personal life and quality of living over so many years. I would ironically be more immature without having had such a long relationship from such a young age and all the hardship that it takes to make it work.

You expect marraige to be accidental rather than something you craft through a decade of prep-work. The less forethought you put into major life endeavors the more traps you will fall into.

Never expected that, I've put insane work into my relationship to get to the point I'm at, both theoretically and practically.

For human happiness: Work and Love cannot be taken for granted, they need to be developed over time.

Then again, maybe you are mature enough. I don't know you.

You have done what I expected, I needed a truth slap.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

20 minutes ago, Davino said:

I also hope to make some kind of sex period on my life where I can get it out of my basic human desires. 

I had that period and it only helped a bit :D 

@Leo Gura

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I would really want to know more about this . How health limits your leadership . In , what why , is it energy level , . when you say you have attracted more girls ot sleep with , meaning health would be perceived in displays .

Posted (edited)

20 hours ago, Applegarden8 said:

You should marry @Schizophonia, you guys have a lot in common. You could disqualify each other for the rest of your lives.

I actually already simp someone here and there.
quack quack* 

My small town has optical fiver so i can geek, troll and thus flirt as much as i want in the internet B|

That said, can we trust someone who puts beer and mayonnaise in a cake? Even though she has big breasts now, it's still traumatic as a normal human being (anyone who doesn’t come from Northern Europe).
Meh…

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

8 hours ago, mr_engineer said:

This is theoretical nonsense. 

Take that as you want. Test in your on experience, don't believe on the statement.

The sad thing is that I've remembered talking with you about dating/woman in the past.

You always have an argument, point, topic.

I don't want to be rude or tough to be honest.

Dating is a not a thing that magically clicks in your head without direct experience.

If you're just debating on forums/reddit, you are not serious about dating.

Go OUT, test what @Tenebroso said about woman - if it gets you results, that's it, follow.

You can experiment with Leo's 3 part series.

But for the sake of GOD, go OUT and stop thinking about dating as a chess game.

6 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Why you taking it personal. He ignores me at times too, he answers what he feels like, when he feels like on what topics he feels like. It's not personal or about respect. I'm sure he ignores many other comments from others too. 

I usually couldn't care less, but if I'm opening myself regarding a challenging situation I'm facing while directly asking you for help, to be ignored as if we were strangers, is something I wouldn't do to someone I appreciate or have respect towards.

I don't talk to pass the time. When I talk I assume a certain maturity and respect to that conversation and I reinforce my boundaries to ensure that is so. Otherwise, we do shit in online texting that we would never do face to face. If I engage in a conversation with you, I'll treat you with utmost respect while still being myself. 

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

And women very much must care about leadership because without it they are raped, killed, or enslaved

Such exaggeration. I know what you're implying but this is more for the caveman days or maybe some primitive culture. 

Know thyself....

12 hours ago, Tenebroso said:

My observation is that the more destructive and machiavellian you are as a man, the better you do with women. All types of women, in other words; morality, kindness, emotional intelligence etc have almost nothing to do with what will attract a woman to a man.

Women hate nice guys so much that they have constructed an elaborate myth that nice guys are the real problem. What they are actually doing is making a post hoc rationalization to justify their repulsion to unattractive, sensitive men. Since woman must always have the moral high ground they have to vilify unattractive men. It is actually a form of dehumanization.

High status/fame, physical attractiveness (women contrary to popular belief care more about looks) and aggression. These are the most important things in attracting women. Your inner self and all that other stuff you are sold don't mean anything. It's not about age (see The Tinder Swindler), it's not about upbringing (women from stable backgrounds date drug dealers and murderers too). 

Women today basically admit all of this without explicitly saying it. There are dating subreddits with millions of users. Everyday women ask some variation of "how can I get my fuckbuddy to commit to me?", "why am I only attracted to assholes?" while most questions from men are just about how to get a date and not be invisible. So who are these toxic men breaking hearts, abusing etc and where is that famous intuition that can read the true character of any man, interestingly doesn't function with a minority of men.

There was a band in the uk where the lead singer was convicted and jailed for sexually abusing a minor. What do grown, adult women do? they offer themselves to him to be abused. Wade Wilson murders two women and then receives 4000 letters.

A man should be a good, nice man for himself and his own self respect and integrity if he wishes. However, you can't blame men for choosing a more amoral path. Human behaviour and interaction is a game of incentives and there is zero incentive to be a good man when the mask of true female nature is revealed.

The thing is I wouldn't want to live in some traditional past where gender relations were supposedly better, it was an artificial blip due to unique socio-economic pressures after the industrial revolution. What we see today is who women have always been.

what i am demands and desires what i am not, the bigger and bolder the contrast and the better the assumed fit

nice needs naughty

10 hours ago, CARDOZZO said:

Nice is different than Kind.

Woman love kind guys but not nice ones.

A savage kind man is a warrior with heart (vulnerable side).

kind but can you kick the shit out of someone when needed in the unkindest way possible, just to protect your family though

6 hours ago, kamill said:

Man this is such a bad take people dont follow you because of good looks. You can look like brad pitt but if you not competent poeple will not follow. Maybe 2% out of 100% goes to looks and thats nothing.

not the best take either, leo isn't trying to do pick up

Posted (edited)

44 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Such exaggeration. I know what you're implying but this is more for the caveman days or maybe some primitive culture. 

the meaning of this is women in general need a man with a plan, a man who will map out the best life possible for her and him and execute it, that's the only way her dreams can come true

beginning with nuptials kids and/or the white picket fence

Edited by gettoefl

Posted (edited)

46 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

It's not exaggeration. It's what your mind is wired for.

You can act like you're above it but you are still attracted to it.

A squirrel likes nuts for a reason.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

28 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

kind but can you kick the shit out of someone when needed in the unkindest way possible, just to protect your family though

This.

Savage when you need and kind when you want.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You can act like you're above it but you are still attracted to it.

I'm not acting like I'm above anything, all I'm saying the chances of a woman getting raped or killed or whatever else you said, just because she doesn't have a leader in her life in this day and age is very unlikely. 

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

19 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

, that's the only way her dreams can come true

Really?

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

where you have lots of sex with lots of people

@Leo Gura do you really think this is necessary to have a successful relationship? I mean haven’t studies demonstrated that those with higher body counts tend to be less faithful in relationships?

Edited by Yali

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, Yali said:

@Leo Gura do you really think this is necessary to have a successful relationship? I mean haven’t studies demonstrated that those with higher body counts tend to be less faithful in relationships?

Leo is looking for sex, not a successful relationship. That's why I said before his advices are only for men looking to get laid and only getting laid and lots of getting laid, and some more getting laid.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

21 minutes ago, Yali said:

It is not necessary. But for the guy in this thread it sounds appropriate.

Of course if you can get laid more then you probably will. And if you can't you won't.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.