Carbon

My Bashar Consult

127 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I recently posted about having a Bashar consult, and now this post will highlight my takeaways. Thanks to all who gave suggestions/advice.

I should note I won't be able to write down the exact way he worded his answers, as I believe there is too much content there for a post, but I will be using chatGPT to summarize the key points from the transcript.

1. What makes a strong and resilient intentional community?

Bashar: A strong community requires a singular vision, purpose, and clear communication. The community should be built on the idea of being of service to humanity. Collaboration, creative imagination, and shared passion are essential. Ensure everyone involved is excited about the community's goals. If someone is not vibrationally compatible with the vision, bless them and let them find their path. Different people can contribute in unique ways, but there must be a cohesive vision that drives the community forward. By maintaining clear communication and focusing on service, the community can remain resilient and aligned with its purpose.

2. How did figures like Newton, Tesla, and Einstein access exceptional creativity?

Bashar: These individuals intuitively followed the formula of acting on their passion. They remained open to possibilities, didn't judge themselves by others' standards, and served humanity with their unique gifts. They didn't limit themselves by others' judgments and allowed their creativity to be fluid and flexible. By acting on their passion exclusively, they operated on high frequencies, which allowed them to download information and achieve exceptional creativity. They were driven by their passion, which was their only choice, leading them to groundbreaking discoveries and innovations. Their ability to stay open to receiving from the universe and their commitment to their passion enabled them to reach extraordinary levels of creativity.

3. How do figures like Jesus and Buddha fit into this understanding of creativity and potential?

Bashar: Jesus and Buddha demonstrated the potential within everyone if they align with their true self and vibrational frequency. Jesus sought equals, not followers, and the second coming refers to the awakening of Christ Consciousness within each individual. Similar concepts apply to Buddha nature and Krishna spirit. They showed that everyone has the potential to align with their higher consciousness and express their unique gifts. By fully aligning with their true selves, they became examples of what is possible for all individuals. They emphasized the idea that everyone can achieve a state of higher consciousness and manifest their unique abilities.

4. Can you explain the concept of "effortless effort" in relation to following one's passion?

Bashar: Effortless effort refers to the flow state achieved by following the five steps of the formula: acting on passion, taking it as far as possible, having no assumptions about outcomes, staying positive, and examining beliefs. This creates a path of least resistance, where actions feel effortless, and synchronicity brings the necessary support and opportunities. When you are in alignment with yourself, there is no resistance, and actions feel natural and easy. Challenges become enjoyable and part of growth, making the effort seem effortless. This state of flow allows you to accomplish much with ease, as you are going with the current rather than swimming upstream.

5. How does solipsism relate to the idea that we are all that is?

Bashar: Solipsism views conscious experience as the only reality, which is true from one perspective. However, existence is both individual and collective. Each person's consciousness is part of the whole and contains the whole. This dual nature means that solipsism is only one side of the truth. True understanding requires recognizing both the individual and collective perspectives, acknowledging interconnectedness and the completeness of existence. The idea of Indra’s net, where each jewel reflects all other jewels, symbolizes this interconnectedness. Solipsism leaves out the other side, but recognizing both perspectives provides a more complete picture of existence.

6. Is it possible to go beyond belief and perceive truth more deeply?

Bashar: Yes, this is called knowing. Knowing transcends belief and is reflected in actions without doubt or hesitation. When you know something, you simply do it. We share knowledge from experience, describing the structure of existence as we see it, rather than presenting it as a belief or philosophy. Knowing is an absolute experience of truth, where there is no need for contemplation or doubt. It is the state where your actions align seamlessly with your understanding, and you operate with certainty and clarity.

7. What is the best way to dedicate one's life to growing consciousness?

Bashar: Follow the five steps of the formula: act on your passion, take it as far as possible, have no insistence on outcomes, stay positive, and examine and release negative beliefs. This self-perpetuating principle ignites tools and effects that support growth, synchronicity, effortless effort, and abundance. It simplifies the process, allowing for continual expansion and alignment with one's true self. By following this formula, you create a self-guiding mechanism that continuously supports and expands your consciousness. This approach ensures that you remain aligned with your true self and experience growth in a natural, effortless way.

Bonus: He also said the US and some other countries have alien spacecrafts.

Edited by Carbon
Added bonus.

Posted (edited)

Nice!

What was your overall impression?

Was he pretty much the same as in his YT vids?

Are you glad you did it? 

Edited by Joshe

Posted (edited)

39 minutes ago, Joshe said:

Nice!

What was your overall impression?

Was he pretty much the same as in his YT vids?

Are you glad you did it? 

I found it to be worth it. I listened to a lot of his YouTube videos, but actually having him speak to me directly was a completely different energy. Hearing someone online give advice to someone else doesn't have the same effect as them saying it directly to you (especially over a call), even if the words are the same. He told me that I am enough and I should not compare myself to anyone because I am unique, with metaphysical arguments for why that is so, and I have been uplifted since then. He also poked my ego a few times which was frustrating at first but I was grateful for it afterwards.

Edited by Carbon
added parentheses.

That's really niceB|. What about extraterrestrials? Did you mention the subject with him? Did he say anything that you think is worth sharing here?

Thanks for sharing.

Especially this question:

1 hour ago, Carbon said:

2. How did figures like Newton, Tesla, and Einstein access exceptional creativity?

Bashar: These individuals intuitively followed the formula of acting on their passion. They remained open to possibilities, didn't judge themselves by others' standards, and served humanity with their unique gifts. They didn't limit themselves by others' judgments and allowed their creativity to be fluid and flexible. By acting on their passion exclusively, they operated on high frequencies, which allowed them to download information and achieve exceptional creativity. They were driven by their passion, which was their only choice, leading them to groundbreaking discoveries and innovations. Their ability to stay open to receiving from the universe and their commitment to their passion enabled them to reach extraordinary levels of creativity.

With question 6, I am curious as to how true knowing of reality is possible. It seems like he advocates for contemplation as a path to enlightenment. I am not sure what his stances are on meditation and psychedelics. But he seems to suggest that skepticism and contemplation are methods and that when there is no need for further contemplation or doubt, you have Truth.

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

Nice. Must have been a great experience for you. Happy it worked out for you.

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

Be careful that you do not give away your sovereignty of mind to anyone, not Bashar. Or you will never realize God.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

If Jesus took everyone's opinion as a reflection in indras net he would have stopped his journey at the second person that said God wasnt real.

Cool you get to speak to Bashar tho sounds fun.

Edited by Hojo

44 minutes ago, Eskilon said:

That's really niceB|. What about extraterrestrials? Did you mention the subject with him? Did he say anything that you think is worth sharing here?

No, I didn't. The bonus UFO question was all I asked.

12 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Nice. Must have been a great experience for you. Happy it worked out for you.

Thanks!

22 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

With question 6, I am curious as to how true knowing of reality is possible. It seems like he advocates for contemplation as a path to enlightenment. I am not sure what his stances are on meditation and psychedelics. But he seems to suggest that skepticism and contemplation are methods and that when there is no need for further contemplation or doubt, you have Truth.

From what I remember in his talks, he calls meditative states or psychedelics "permission slips" that allow you to experience certain Truths nested within the framework of a particular belief system. They are not absolutely necessary for you to awaken to Truth but they are means from within physical reality that allow us to peer through the veil of our own belief systems.

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Be careful that you do not give away your sovereignty of mind to anyone, not Bashar. Or you will never realize God.

Yes, of course. Right now, I just know I am in a very early stage of this journey. I didn't even know about your content until 10 months ago, which opened a rabbit hole. I am doing my best to explore and engage with all the teachings along the path while keeping an open mind and not becoming attached to one particular way. I like Bashar's style of presenting ideas and I have found the concepts helpful, but I see them as elements that will help form my journey towards Truth rather than the Truth itself. 

Powerful insights.

Just don't give your inner authority to anyone as Leo said.

Thanks for sharing.

Bashar in a nutshell: Just have good vibes.

God and I worked things out

Alien Vibes!

B|

1 hour ago, CARDOZZO said:

Powerful insights.

Just don't give your inner authority to anyone as Leo said.

It should be compulsory to watch this video. One of the best of all times.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

4 hours ago, Carbon said:

5. How does solipsism relate to the idea that we are all that is?

Bashar: Solipsism views conscious experience as the only reality, which is true from one perspective. However, existence is both individual and collective. Each person's consciousness is part of the whole and contains the whole. This dual nature means that solipsism is only one side of the truth. True understanding requires recognizing both the individual and collective perspectives, acknowledging interconnectedness and the completeness of existence. The idea of Indra’s net, where each jewel reflects all other jewels, symbolizes this interconnectedness. Solipsism leaves out the other side, but recognizing both perspectives provides a more complete picture of existence.

Thank you for this 

You cannot love what you need.

Posted (edited)

Is Indra's Net real? Or just another fantasy your mind constructed to keep itself in the company of imaginary others?

You ain't escaping solipsism so easy.

;)

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You ain't escaping solipsism so easy

It's not about escaping solipsism. It's about realizing solipsism is but half the truth. 

Screenshot_20240722-184513_Instagram.thumb.jpg.9c5cab5cd0455c3512e181cb75a51877.jpg

Like this picture is not a correct understanding of solipsism. The tail should have a concious experience just like the head. Both heads are a creation of the Body of God (the snake) . And reality would be this Body of God with infinite heads, all of them having a concious experience but all of them originate from the same Source. This way solipsism and individuality join together as one without any contradictions. 

Edited by Salvijus

Posted (edited)

This is way Jesus would say, "I and my Father are one" rather than "I am God" . Because each head of the snake is one with the Source. It originates from the Source and technically Snake(God) alone exists. But at the same time each head(soul) is but a child of God. Some heads(souls) have more access to the Source than the others. But no head(soul) can ever encompass the Source entirely. That's why you can awaken into God conciousness deeper and deeper forever and never come to the end of it. 

"I am God" is only half the truth.

A more complete truth is "I am a son of God, through which God is experiencing himself" and there are infinite other souls through which God is experiencing himself. Making solipsism and individuality both true at the same time. 

Edited by Salvijus

26 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

The tail should have a concious experience just like the head.

How do you know?

You have zero evidence.