FredFred

I’m imagining everyone else

34 posts in this topic

This consciousness is all there is, I’m imagining everything else.

This insight was supposed to feel good? What the hell am I to do with this?

Imagine feeling good...

~ There are infinite ways to reunite that which already is one ~

1 hour ago, FredFred said:

This insight was supposed to feel good? What the hell am I to do with this?

You can not think 'this consciousness'.

If you look you will not find where this consciousness starts and where does it ends. (distance wise).

I’m imagining everything else.

What is 'everything else'? 

Do you experience something other than a direct perception of consciousness? 

Notice this direct perception of consciousness has no beginning and no end. 

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

19 hours ago, FredFred said:

You're imagining you too. Or more like consciousness is imagining you and everything else. You're not separate from consciousness, you're within it.

19 hours ago, FredFred said:

What the hell am I to do with this?

Realise the possibility that "you" could stop existing within consciousness. Otherwise, not much.

57% paranoid

I'm imagining waking up in the morning, I'm imagining going to work in my imaginary car, I'm imagining all my coworkers, I'm imagining heating my imaginary lunch in the imaginary microwave, I'm imagining giving this imaginary vending machine this imaginary money for an imaginary chocolate bar.

I'm imagining my friends and family are conscious. Are they? I don't know, I have absolutely zero evidence they are.

There is no point in me writing on this forum, I'll be imagining all the replies.

What a mindfuck

12 minutes ago, FredFred said:

I'm imagining my friends and family are conscious. Are they? I don't know, I have absolutely zero evidence they are.

You don’t need any evidence to know that there is conciousness in another being. Conciousness recognizes conciousness. That's the end of the evidence. 

You cannot love what you need. 

25 minutes ago, FredFred said:

I'm imagining waking up in the morning, I'm imagining going to work in my imaginary car, I'm imagining all my coworkers, I'm imagining heating my imaginary lunch in the imaginary microwave, I'm imagining giving this imaginary vending machine this imaginary money for an imaginary chocolate bar.

There is no point in me writing on this forum, I'll be imagining all the replies.

What a mindfuck

😂😂😂

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

you just imagine that you imagine everyone else

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, Salvijus said:

You don’t need any evidence to know that there is conciousness in another being. Conciousness recognizes conciousness. That's the end of the evidence. 

I broke down this argument in another thread("My Bashar consult")

It's just another wild assumption. This is not the end of evidence at all.

Edited by OBEler

Posted (edited)

@FredFred Prepare yourself by wondering what life you'd create if you could manifest it with your mind alone.

Be glad you can't yet, else reality would probably fall apart. Trust me, I tried retrocausality:

On 8/4/2024 at 11:09 PM, Exystem said:

Imagine feeling good...

263055552026202.jpga52.gif

On 8/4/2024 at 11:02 PM, FredFred said:

I’m imagining everything. What the hell am I to do with this?

Okay, hear me out!!!

You're imagining everything?

And so you can imagine anything, right??

Okay, let's start here: Imagine you're God... you follow me? Good

Okay, you're god, now you...

Wait, you said yes? What, you did? You actually imagined that?

Ayyyyyyooooo, WTF? You're God?

Dude, stop imagining. You already got everything you want

You're freaking god, reality is yours, how greedy can you be

Duuuudeee! Wow, alright. Daaaamnn!

Have fun!

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Please don't stop imagining me, I've got stuff I need to get done today.

7 minutes ago, What Am I said:

He doesn't need to imagine you. I will do it for you 

Everyone here stays in my imagination so the world is saved.

4 minutes ago, OBEler said:

He doesn't need to imagine you. I will do it for you 

Everyone here stays in my imagination so the world is saved.

xD
:x

1 hour ago, What Am I said:

lmao

Know thyself....

6 hours ago, FredFred said:

There is no point in me writing on this forum, I'll be imagining all the replies

There's no one in there deciding or not deciding to write on this forum, it's just happening. Even your statement about it. Anything you decide to do or not do just happens. If you decide to not write here anymore and that's what happened then that's what happened. FredFred didn't make that decision. Doesn't matter what happens because it cannot be any other way. Show me something that isn't.

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, What Am I said:

wp7956017.thumb.jpg.758d24b9f6c936c3b3ea Please don't stop imagining me  1454125096518559.thumb.jpg.55efd54b1123e My imagination got space for everyone   wp7956017.thumb.jpg.758d24b9f6c936c3b3ea xD :x  20180525_224008.thumb.jpg.1b1f06789f95cc Stuff's just happening

@OBEler @What Am I As long as one holon's aware, reality will continue! If everyone except me forgets, then the collective balance will disappear and I will be in control. This would mean I'd teleport everyone on the forum to the new Actualized.org Headquarters and throw a massive party. There'll be infinite drinks, fractal dancefloors, synesthettic music that tastes like the color 963, 4D portal sculptures, 6-MeO-DMT, transcendental dance-offs with alien guests (especially machine elves), peak humor of Yimpa-level stand-up comedy, Sadhguru banners, non-dual competitions, vegan barbeque (prepared by Lila19), solipsistic sense (of self) deprivation chambers, arguing sessions about us being the same person (Leo), omni-paradigmal art from DMT hyperspace, Water by the River was gonna host some riddle events for the zen masters and students among us, and I'll be unlocking everyone's psychic powers using the eleventh stage of Spiral Metanics, at least those who are ok with privacy issues arising from Telepathy. Also, we'll all be celebrating the ∞th anniversary of actualized.org (such nostalgia!). Might play around with some 5th-density alchemy later. Oh, and ChatGPT will be attending in person, Terrance hasn't responded yet!

@FredFred If you're feeling uneasy, just watch the following video! You need to relax, don't worry, we'll always be here:

Edited by Keryo Koffa

7 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Which would mean I'd teleport everyone on the forum to the new Actualized.org Headquarters and throw a massive party. There'll be infinite drinks, fractal dancefloors, synesthestic music that tastes like the color 96, 4D portal sculptures, 6-MeO-DMT, transcendental dance offs with alien guests (especially machine elves), Yimpa-level comedy, Sadhguru banners, non-dual competitions, vegan barbeque (prepared by Lila19), solipsistic sense (of self) deprivation chambers, arguing sessions about us being the same person (Leo), omni-paradigmal art from DMT hyperspace, Water by the River was gonna host some riddle events for the zen masters and students among us and I'll be unlocking everyone's psychic powers using the eleventh stage of Spiral Metanics, at least those who are ok with privacy issues arising from Telepathy.

Twice in the past I've thought about making a thread similar to this. Where we're all at a party hosted by Actualuzed.org and i was going to list the most active members here and their roles at the party. Only reason I didn't do it yet was because of the names and I would have had to go to the forum list or remember and spell everybody's name. I actually started to a few weeks ago but the tag wasn't working properly and I couldn't tag the names for some reason then I just canceled it. 

No kidding. Reading this reminded me of it and the use of your word telepathy convinced me that we had the thought at the same time. You're just writing this now; but I bet you've thought about this for some time in the past and is just now putting it on paper. I was going to assign roles to members just like you're doing here and in your other old-man Leo post. I witness this kind of stuff time and time again to the point now where I'm not amazed or shocked anymore. Just confirmation of the shared mind and collective consciousness and even solipsism.

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

@Princess Arabia That's awesome, I was really going off the deep end the day after the Appreciation post 😅.

I also thought "everything is accelerating, so why not just encode awareness fractally and share it with everyone through morphic fields, helping everyone awaken (only if they accept and want to of course).

At some point I was so conscious, I thought "why not just use telepathy? this communication is unnecessarily inefficient and everything ultimately depends on it anyway" but it didn't work, (I didn't receive anything that's humanly comprehensible, though I did become a medium for creating countless alien sounds through subtle manipulation of air waves). I realized why when I thought about the trade offs.

I'd make a thread about the insights, I just thought I'd take some weeks to integrate it all into a structured post.

I've learned some neat tricks experimenting with formatting lately, you can copy paste the quotation windows inside the comment you're writing across tabs into other comments and the insides remain in format, like the name tags, so you gotta hide the mention/@user in the 

19 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

and then you can copy that over into any new post, the @user itself can only be copied inside the same tab without losing format, glad infinite synchronicity of God's intelligence gave me the idea to transport it this way 😁

Edited by Keryo Koffa

9 hours ago, FredFred said:

There is no evidence that anything is conscious, or ever was, or ever will be, because that is impossible. There's nothing in the cave!

Describe a thought.

3 hours ago, Keryo Koffa said:

@Princess Arabia That's awesome, I was really going off the deep end the day after the Appreciation post 😅.

I also thought "everything is accelerating, so why not just encode awareness fractally and share it with everyone through morphic fields, helping everyone awaken (only if they accept and want to of course).

At some point I was so conscious, I thought "why not just use telepathy? this communication is unnecessarily inefficient and everything ultimately depends on it anyway" but it didn't work, (I didn't receive anything that's humanly comprehensible, though I did become a medium for creating countless alien sounds through subtle manipulation of air waves). I realized why when I thought about the trade offs.

I'd make a thread about the insights, I just thought I'd take some weeks to integrate it all into a structured post.

I've learned some neat tricks experimenting with formatting lately, you can copy paste the quotation windows inside the comment you're writing across tabs into other comments and the insides remain in format, like the name tags, so you gotta hide the mention/@user in the 

and then you can copy that over into any new post, the @user itself can only be copied inside the same tab without losing format, glad infinite synchronicity of God's intelligence gave me the idea to transport it this way 😁

I thought you made a typo or mistake when you quoted my name down the bottom again with the split - then I said Keryo doesn't make typos and that's when I realized you were showing me an example of what you were referring to about tagging @user etc. You must be a computer wiz with all the stuff you can do with it. 

Know thyself....