rudirotbart

How does god make sure that every part reunites back into the godhead?

31 posts in this topic

Hello,

i have a question regarding the nature of god. In the video "The Ultimate structure of Reality explained" Leo explains that god can't force a being to become conscious, that Consciousness has to be chosen freely by it. But what if the part decided to stay unconscious for eternity? How does god make sure that every being reunites in the long run?

Posted (edited)

I don’t know if this is true but I think of it kind of like this. In my experience, an aspect of the self is this constant mental activity that is trying to maintain itself. It’s like this mental structure that’s trying to maintain itself. The most natural thing is for it to slowly over lifetimes dissolve (can go faster ofc), like how entropy increases with time  ( i don’t know if that’s a fair comparison). 

Edited by Sugarcoat

Posted (edited)

As you go through your life you leave parts of you behind. You go back and pick them up and Karmas done and you vanish.

When you are a baby- teenager you have much more emotions and feelings and you drop them when you get hurt. I think you go back into spaces where you dropped parts of yourself and get them. They are in your memories.

You can die and come back to the same body to finish gathering yourself but everything is a dream so its not physically the same body.

I imagine you just keep going through cycles until you see what needs to be done.

Edited by Hojo

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, rudirotbart said:

Hello,

i have a question regarding the nature of god. In the video "The Ultimate structure of Reality explained" Leo explains that god can't force a being to become conscious, that Consciousness has to be chosen freely by it. But what if the part decided to stay unconscious for eternity? How does god make sure that every being reunites in the long run?

There's no one deciding to stay unconscious. Same as when you go to sleep, do you in the middle of sleep decide to wake up; no, it just happens. No one says they're going to stay unconscious for eternity. Consciousness is the dream of the separate "I" of which there is none to begin with, only in appearance. There's no separation and no real unconscious being. It's just a part being played by the Universal I, the Self. This is why "normal beings don't wanna hear this shit and people stay "asleep". Would you like for someone to wake you up forcibly in the middle of your dream. Nobody gets out of this alive to ensure that it doesn't sleep forever. Name one person who lives forever in the human body. No one. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

I imagine the seperate self reincarnating for eternity, never reaching the god head, because god doesn‘t force it to give up it‘s false Identity. Is that possible?

43 minutes ago, rudirotbart said:

I imagine the seperate self reincarnating for eternity, never reaching the god head, because god doesn‘t force it to give up it‘s false Identity. Is that possible?

Some people describe awakenings as being able to happen spontaneously, so that would probably happen sooner or later. And also as I said before, the way the human self is structured it’s bound to dissolve sooner or later because it’s not really real

55 minutes ago, rudirotbart said:

The illusory imagined separate self cannot reincarnate because it doesn't exist.

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

@rudirotbart Great question.

God does not make sure of this because there is not God outside of you doing anything.

You are "God" literally, actually, and Now.

You as God picked Up certain information in the sense of duality.

What you call your body, is a certain information too.

The process of Spirituality is just this. You become so conscious you start cleaning and dissolving all the dualities you picked Up. 

How Deep you want to go is Up to you. 

Remember, this work is not something you outsource to God because you ARE God.

You are currently entangled in your own Creation, thats the REASON you are experiencing a universe and a reality in the first place. 

And by the way, the Godhead is not somewhere else. You are It. When you liberate you just become completely you without dualities. Simply. You are already the Godhead but you have too many knots and anchors all over the place.

Remember Infinity is Infinite aloleneness, even if I do mahasamadhi your process of entanglement Will Still be on.

My process of Liberation Will free some things in you, but you Will Still have to do your work. 

Your understanding of God or the Godhead is incorrect. 

With that incorrect perception (Beliefs about a God or Godhead somewhere outside of you doing things for you) you won't ever take responsability for your process of Liberation.

Edited by Javfly33

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

In a way: God doesn't care, in another: you are guided, in yet another: you're God playing around.

We are all each other's holographic holistic projections, externalized for interactive experience.

We are an unconscious amalgamation that evolves into conscious self-exploring psychic entities.

Earth is a uniquely shrowded experience of unconscious depth and teaches through discomfort.

This plane uniquely collapses possibilities, so that they gain in meaning through the limits of time.

But there is no end to and you determine the particular experiences, moving on again as you wish.

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

How does water make sure it arrives to the ocean after raining? 

It's the whole water cycle.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

DEATH

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Does Infinity imply I will live through every possible POV?

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

Because you cannot truly forget where you came from and as well discernment of what's true. It's why there will always be spiritual teachers etc.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

Posted (edited)

@rudirotbart The Godhead is outside of time. Anytime spent out is no time. Even if you left time you could come right back in 1 second when in first person experience it was infinite time. Theres nothing to do for the Godhead but come back to itself it cant not.

Edited by Hojo

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

DEATH

So god forces the seperate self to give up its Identity in the end? How ist his compatible with love?

Posted (edited)

There's not really "forcing" but you could say influencing. 

Also the cutoff part of you is suffering due to it now being largely forgotten, so due to that it can only suffer for so long before it has to come out into this world.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

32 minutes ago, rudirotbart said:

How is this compatible with love?

Death is Love.

You explained that God doesn‘t force a being to be Loving, but when a being dies (physically) the Love is forced onto it? Wouldn‘t it be more loving (from my selfish POV) to accept it‘s selfishness and not force it to die?

Posted (edited)

18 minutes ago, rudirotbart said:

You explained that God doesn‘t force a being to be Loving

Except for death.

There's not really an option. All finite things must die.

Edited by Leo Gura

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Except for death.

There's not really an option. All finite things must die.

That's perfect, but scary. For how long does god have mercy until it sais: "Ok, now you will die. Muhahahaha"?