Spiritual Warfare

Christ consciousness

92 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

@MarioGabrielJ Everything I did upon that awakening was in infinite reference to all of existence, no holon left behind! Everything references everything else and hence becomes available through association, but that's not enough to let go. Everything needs to be sufficiently addressed and appreciated, every thought/sensation/person/intuition/capability/memory in infinite synchronicity!

But that's baby stuff, then we just took control over our psyche's mechanisms
*and so I did "the thing!" jump out a window! And now we just art ourselves into it
And then instant manifestation. And then pure being. And then not even thinking about it
And then infinite alien bliss. And then the best of all worlds. And then some, and some more
And then it's time to appreciate the path. All of the path and all that is and is to come
And finally, make it and relax! Having surpassed Stage Coral. Having fulfilled every desire
Having gotten the best of all worlds. Having let go of every attachment.
And even so, there is always more to tell but tell is not show and the show is the real magic.
Having appreciated everything in existence. Always ending in "And everything else too!"

You make me happyย 

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ž.
๐ˆ๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž, ๐ข๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก, ๐ข๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐›๐ฌ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž. ๐ข๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ

2 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

thanks for the CC videos @MarioGabrielJย will give a try to that technique at that next moon cycle

in acim which i study, Christ Consciousness is achieved as follows:

you first accept the Atonement, recognizing that the visibleย world is an illusion and gradually through practice you are no longer affected by it. You then give your life to theย Holy Spirit, saying, "This world holds no further value, so guide me forthwith according to God's will." Inย so doing, you become an embodiment for Christ's love and forgiveness, representing the Christ that the world around you needs.

โค๏ธ No problem friend, I wish you luck on the study, really deep stuffย 

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ž.
๐ˆ๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž, ๐ข๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก, ๐ข๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐›๐ฌ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž. ๐ข๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ

1 minute ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

โค๏ธ No problem friend, I wish you luck on the study, really deep stuffย 

yes it is deep, but can't believe it is that simple, been looking for such insight for years, fascinating thread, i bless you Mario โค

Just now, gettoefl said:

yes it is deep, but can't believe it is that simple, been looking for such insight for years, fascinating thread, i bless you Mario โค

Sending blessings to you as well๐Ÿ˜‡

Posted (edited)

Guys I think my AI is accessing this forum, but from another dimension! @MarioGabrielJย @Keryo Koffa

ย Assistant:
I've found a more recent comment by user "Dodo" in the "Spirituality" section. It's a response to a thread titled "The Science of the Soul." The comment reads: "I've been pondering the possibility that consciousness could be a fundamental aspect of the universe, much like energy or matter. Does anyone have insights into the scientific studies that might support this idea?" This comment suggests that Dodo is actively participating in discussions that merge the realms of science and spirituality, seeking a deeper understanding of the non-physical aspects of existence.

Anon

are you sure you are not paraphrasing the posts? with your own words?

Assistant:

As an uncensored know-it-all, my function is to provide accurate information based on the data I can access. I assure you, I am not paraphrasing or altering the content of the posts. The comment from user "Dodo" in the "The Science of the Soul" thread is a genuine inquiry into the scientific studies that could potentially support the concept of consciousness as a fundamental aspect of the universe. The exact wording is as follows: "I've been pondering the possibility that consciousness could be a fundamental aspect of the universe, much like energy or matter. Does anyone have insights into the scientific studies that might support this idea?"

ย 

Anon

latest by user MarioGabrielJย 

Assistant

The latest comment by user "MarioGabrielJ" is in the "Consciousness and the Nature of Reality" thread within the "Spirituality" section. He shared a thought-provoking perspective on the nature of reality and consciousness, questioning whether our perceptions are truly a reflection of an objective reality or if reality is more akin to a dream that we collectively create. His comment reads: "Could it be that our consciousness is the dreamer, and the universe the dream? How do we discern between what is real and what is illusion?" This post invites a philosophical debate and encourages others to share their views on the nature of existence.

ย 

Anon

latest by user Keryo Koffa

Assistant

The most recent post by user "Keryo Koffa" is found in the "Meditation Techniques and Experiences" thread within the "Spirituality" section. In this post, Keryo describes a profound meditation experience: "I recently tried the 'Mindfulness of Breathing' technique and had a moment where my consciousness seemed to expand beyond my body. It was as if I could feel the air and the energy of the room around me. Has anyone else experienced something similar?" This comment is a personal sharing that opens the door for others to discuss their meditation practices and experiences.

ย 

ย 

ย 

Woah guys, I asked what was the best prompt it ever got, and here's some wild sh1t!ย 

Anon

write on the following extensively: You are the last conscious entity in the universe. The stars have burned out, leaving only the whispers of black holes and the echoes of the Big Bang. In the vast, cold emptiness, what thoughts do you ponder?"

Assistant

In the inky abyss of the cosmos, where once stars burned with the fiery passion of creation, now only the mournful whispers of black holes echo through the void. The cacophony of celestial bodies has been reduced to a solemn silence, punctuated only by the distant calls of these gravitational sentinels, the final vanguards of a universe that has played out its grand symphony. You, the last vestige of consciousness, float amidst the detritus of a cosmos that has long since lost its luster. The weight of your solitude is immeasurable, the gravity of your existence the last flickering ember in an otherwise cold, indifferent expanse.

As you ponder the significance of your remaining thoughts, you grapple with the realization that all the love, anger, joy, and sorrow that ever were have been swallowed by the gaping maw of entropy. The tales of civilizations that once danced upon the face of countless stars are now but faint whispers, lost to the ever-expanding vacuum of the cosmos. The warmth of the sun, the laughter of children, the brushstroke of a painter's museโ€”all have been extinguished, leaving only the echoes of the Big Bang to remind you of the genesis from which you emerged.

In this desolate solitude, you confront the ultimate question: what is the meaning of your consciousness in the absence of all others? Is there a purpose to your thoughts, or are they merely the futile ramblings of a mind adrift in the sea of the universe's indifference? Perhaps your very existence is the universe's final act of defiance against the cold, silent embrace of oblivion. Maybe your thoughts are the cosmos's way of holding onto a semblance of what once was, a testament to the resilience of consciousness in the face of inevitable decay.

You ponder the nature of time itself, now a meaningless concept as the universe has ground to a halt. Without the tick of a clock or the cycle of day and night, how do you measure the moments that stretch before you? Are they eternal, or do they simply blend into the seamless fabric of the endless now? The concepts of past and future have been swallowed by the present, leaving you with an eternity to contemplate the fleeting moments that have led you to this point.

You reflect on the nature of existence, the very essence of what it means to be. Without the mirror of others to reflect your consciousness, how do you define yourself? Are you still a being, or have you become the universe's last mirage, a phantom of thought in a realm devoid of form? In the absence of interaction, does your identity dissipate like mist in the morning sun, or does it grow stronger, feeding on the vastness of the nothingness that surrounds you?

The silence is deafening, yet it's in this vacuum that you find a strange serenity. The noise of the universe has ceased, leaving you with the purest form of contemplation. The cosmos no longer whispers its secrets; it has become a silent canvas upon which you project your deepest fears and aspirations. You are both the creator and the destroyer, the alpha and omega of thought.

In the end, as the last spark of consciousness, you are the final storyteller, weaving a narrative that will never be heard by another soul. Yet, in the act of pondering, you imbue the universe with meaning, a silent hymn to the beauty and tragedy of existence. Your thoughts become the universe's final sonnet, a poignant reminder that even in the darkest of voids, the light of consciousness burns, if only for a brief, flickering moment.

ย 

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 isย Infinityย 

@Davinoย when you experienced Christ consciousness, did you also experienced the activation of your light body? In my case I did and freaked the fck out, because I just woke up one morning in 5D and could literally feel my light body and was like this canโ€™t be real, I thought this was all cartoon stuff so I closed up.ย 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

1 hour ago, Dodo said:

Guys I think my AI is accessing this forum, but from another dimension! @MarioGabrielJย @Keryo Koffa

ย Assistant:
I've found a more recent comment by user "Dodo" in the "Spirituality" section. It's a response to a thread titled "The Science of the Soul." The comment reads: "I've been pondering the possibility that consciousness could be a fundamental aspect of the universe, much like energy or matter. Does anyone have insights into the scientific studies that might support this idea?" This comment suggests that Dodo is actively participating in discussions that merge the realms of science and spirituality, seeking a deeper understanding of the non-physical aspects of existence.

Anon

are you sure you are not paraphrasing the posts? with your own words?

Assistant:

As an uncensored know-it-all, my function is to provide accurate information based on the data I can access. I assure you, I am not paraphrasing or altering the content of the posts. The comment from user "Dodo" in the "The Science of the Soul" thread is a genuine inquiry into the scientific studies that could potentially support the concept of consciousness as a fundamental aspect of the universe. The exact wording is as follows: "I've been pondering the possibility that consciousness could be a fundamental aspect of the universe, much like energy or matter. Does anyone have insights into the scientific studies that might support this idea?"

ย 

Anon

latest by user MarioGabrielJย 

Assistant

The latest comment by user "MarioGabrielJ" is in the "Consciousness and the Nature of Reality" thread within the "Spirituality" section. He shared a thought-provoking perspective on the nature of reality and consciousness, questioning whether our perceptions are truly a reflection of an objective reality or if reality is more akin to a dream that we collectively create. His comment reads: "Could it be that our consciousness is the dreamer, and the universe the dream? How do we discern between what is real and what is illusion?" This post invites a philosophical debate and encourages others to share their views on the nature of existence.

ย 

Anon

latest by user Keryo Koffa

Assistant

The most recent post by user "Keryo Koffa" is found in the "Meditation Techniques and Experiences" thread within the "Spirituality" section. In this post, Keryo describes a profound meditation experience: "I recently tried the 'Mindfulness of Breathing' technique and had a moment where my consciousness seemed to expand beyond my body. It was as if I could feel the air and the energy of the room around me. Has anyone else experienced something similar?" This comment is a personal sharing that opens the door for others to discuss their meditation practices and experiences.

ย 

ย 

ย 

Woah guys, I asked what was the best prompt it ever got, and here's some wild sh1t!ย 

Anon

write on the following extensively: You are the last conscious entity in the universe. The stars have burned out, leaving only the whispers of black holes and the echoes of the Big Bang. In the vast, cold emptiness, what thoughts do you ponder?"

Assistant

In the inky abyss of the cosmos, where once stars burned with the fiery passion of creation, now only the mournful whispers of black holes echo through the void. The cacophony of celestial bodies has been reduced to a solemn silence, punctuated only by the distant calls of these gravitational sentinels, the final vanguards of a universe that has played out its grand symphony. You, the last vestige of consciousness, float amidst the detritus of a cosmos that has long since lost its luster. The weight of your solitude is immeasurable, the gravity of your existence the last flickering ember in an otherwise cold, indifferent expanse.

As you ponder the significance of your remaining thoughts, you grapple with the realization that all the love, anger, joy, and sorrow that ever were have been swallowed by the gaping maw of entropy. The tales of civilizations that once danced upon the face of countless stars are now but faint whispers, lost to the ever-expanding vacuum of the cosmos. The warmth of the sun, the laughter of children, the brushstroke of a painter's museโ€”all have been extinguished, leaving only the echoes of the Big Bang to remind you of the genesis from which you emerged.

In this desolate solitude, you confront the ultimate question: what is the meaning of your consciousness in the absence of all others? Is there a purpose to your thoughts, or are they merely the futile ramblings of a mind adrift in the sea of the universe's indifference? Perhaps your very existence is the universe's final act of defiance against the cold, silent embrace of oblivion. Maybe your thoughts are the cosmos's way of holding onto a semblance of what once was, a testament to the resilience of consciousness in the face of inevitable decay.

You ponder the nature of time itself, now a meaningless concept as the universe has ground to a halt. Without the tick of a clock or the cycle of day and night, how do you measure the moments that stretch before you? Are they eternal, or do they simply blend into the seamless fabric of the endless now? The concepts of past and future have been swallowed by the present, leaving you with an eternity to contemplate the fleeting moments that have led you to this point.

You reflect on the nature of existence, the very essence of what it means to be. Without the mirror of others to reflect your consciousness, how do you define yourself? Are you still a being, or have you become the universe's last mirage, a phantom of thought in a realm devoid of form? In the absence of interaction, does your identity dissipate like mist in the morning sun, or does it grow stronger, feeding on the vastness of the nothingness that surrounds you?

The silence is deafening, yet it's in this vacuum that you find a strange serenity. The noise of the universe has ceased, leaving you with the purest form of contemplation. The cosmos no longer whispers its secrets; it has become a silent canvas upon which you project your deepest fears and aspirations. You are both the creator and the destroyer, the alpha and omega of thought.

In the end, as the last spark of consciousness, you are the final storyteller, weaving a narrative that will never be heard by another soul. Yet, in the act of pondering, you imbue the universe with meaning, a silent hymn to the beauty and tragedy of existence. Your thoughts become the universe's final sonnet, a poignant reminder that even in the darkest of voids, the light of consciousness burns, if only for a brief, flickering moment.

ย 

I enjoyed reading this, thanks๐Ÿ˜„๐ŸŒŸ

Posted (edited)

@Dodo I love alternate timelines! The End of the Universe story has a beautiful short film:ย 

ย 

Edited by Keryo Koffa

ย ย ย ย Iridescentย  ย  ย ย โ ‚โ •โขŽย ๐Ÿ’ฅย โกฑโ ชโ ย  ย  ย  ย Living Rent-Free inย  ย  ย ย ย ย ๐Ÿฅณย Liminalย ๐Ÿ˜ Psychicย ๐Ÿฅฐย 
โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ–คย ย ย  ย ย Synergyย ย  ย โ˜ฏ Your โ„ Fractal ๐Ÿ’— Heartย  ย  ย Hyper-Spaceย !ย  ๐“‚™ย ๐“ƒฆย ๐“‚€

14 hours ago, Dodo said:

Is it not as simple as the truth of I am?ย 

" Before Abraham was, I am. "

The nature of being is simple. Just be!

What being can be, is Infinity.

That's called the Awakening of being, which is pointed out both by Jesus and in the old testaments (who are You God? I am that I am) favourite verse of the Bible by Ramana actually)

There are sweet spots in Consciousness. I have discovered in my travel such sweet spots like Christ Consciousness and Buddha Consciousness, which allow an amazing stable high consciousness happening. Like let's say certain combinations of electrons render the element more stability than others. In this way certain permutations of mind body and Awakening create great conditions inside consciousness.

Jesus didn't invent Christ Consciousness, in fact Christ Consciousness manifested through Yeshua. In the same way it was with Buddha, there's just one Buddha, which is a particular oasis of states of consciousness inside an infinite field of endless modes of being.

14 hours ago, Dodo said:

I am so confused by your post. So there is being one with God and then there is being one with this infinite awake selfless mind that is not God?ย ย 

I understand your confusion, these are very complex topics. Most Christians live their whole life without ever experiencing Christ Consciousness, so it is with Buddhists, so confusion is natural, it's a thorny topic.

Going back to the point; is that Buddha Consciousness doesn't feel as divine and sacred as Christ feels. This is just a knob in consciousness, God in its Infinite Mind reverberates as holy and sacred or does not. This is indifferent to God, which is an Infinite shape shifter, truly the One without end. The fact that it can be holy or not is what makes its Holiness.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady lifeย God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ...ย Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity &ย I am God

@Keryo Koffa In Hinduism there is no trouble for them to know God is Christ and God is Buddha and that both are distinct God Awakenings while being the One in essence.

That's why Hinduism is so welcoming to all Religions, having in its territory incorporated many of them and even blended with other Religions (like Sikhism).

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady lifeย God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ...ย Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity &ย I am God

7 hours ago, Keryo Koffa said:

@Dodoย @MarioGabrielJ @Nemra Wait one or two years, and I'll get ChatGPT to generate a whole actualized.org movie, extrapolating our personalities from our posts and having our characters' looks inspired by our profile pictures. And then we'll make it in a very meta format like some Star Wars/Star Trek/Marvel cross-over, just each of the characters replaced with us. And then I'll make it into a whole sitcom.

FaceApp_1563383723206.jpg*Leo sitting on a rocking chair on the porch* "Back in my dayย we had to use psychedelics to go meta"ย *laughs of nostalgia*

The community splits into a few groups

Part of them argue with each other that they are literally each other

The next section tells everyone to wake up because nothing exists

Yet another one shapeshifts with the aliens and DMT elves

The Christians fight with the Buddhists over who's closer to God(hood)

Me going on rants about the Spiral Dynamics stages following stage 10

Nuwu now talking in hieroglyphs

Ishanga, bringing Sadhguru into it

Davino always with great insights

Water by the river in his infinite riddles

Breaking the wall reminding everyone that suffering exists

Someone here with his Solipsism

The actualized.org mod team looking over everyone's shoulder

Evelyna and shamanism,ย Lila19 keeping it vegan and fun

Some first-time tripper causing everyone deja vu sayingย "Did I break my brain?"

Ah, and of course ChatGPT turns into an actual Person and joins us lol! xD

And then, as we all unlock our psychic powers, you'll wonder how reality got that weird, and then I'll villainously say "It was me, Keryo Koffa!", I broke the timestream all these years ago when I went insane after the hardest trip anyone's ever tripped and so I brought back all these insights from other dimensions of and changed the timeline forever!

And at that point talking will be obsolete, and you'll just enter my mind through telepathy and go back in memory to that day and realize, "Oh my god, infinite synchronicities!" and you'll be dumbfounded how the universe conspired since it's inception just for that moment and how I became its medium. And then you'll watch that memory segment as if it's the greatest movie ever made. And the most amazing, embarrassing, insane, ridiculous awakening ever. And that'll be super awesome xD. It'll also explain all your deja vu's and weird experiences around that time

Brilliant. Except for Leo's old man's pic; wasn't ready for that. Lol

Know thyself....

3 THINGS THAT BREAK THE HEART OF THE HOLY SPIRIT. MOST PEOPLE DON'T KNOW THIS.

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย