Spiritual Warfare

Christ consciousness

92 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, Nemra said:

6698f61b679e4_IMG_20240707_1518463.thumb4129774.jpgIt would be wise of you to not always play the objective character. ๐Ÿ˜‹

IMG_3416.thumb.jpeg.a868096885f229da7d44๐Ÿคซย 

656c68eeb3d86_ERS235JF1_necra.thumb.png.Fine! I'll turn subjective, then...ย artworks-000578937356-ahejct-t500x500.jp

IMG_3416.thumb.jpeg.a868096885f229da7d44These two videos are very interesting and feel free to check them out๐Ÿฅฐย ย 15d837_0863555ed6e041b58526c5457f633130~

656c68eeb3d86_ERS235JF1_necra.thumb.png.Fractal Jesus, here I come!

IMG_3416.thumb.jpeg.a868096885f229da7d44Dragon-Ball-FighterZ-Goku-Vegeta-Fusion-Christย Heart, Buddhaย Mind. Ying (:)ย Yang. There'sย at least two types of โ€˜advancedโ€™ย awakenings

659bba1ca2f06_SalvaPantallareducedfinal. Christย means becoming God through a particular divine form (yogicย essence). Buddha is oneness.

659bba1ca2f06_SalvaPantallareducedfinal.They are independent awakenings, yet it's very cool to combine them

heart2.thumb.gif.0fe463a67a1dd680a054e902f6a6aea7de03728b87647e779a8571b.jpgDoesn't "I am" already cover all of it and all that can be?

2024-03-02_profile5.thumb.JPG.dd02668f89There's an infinite vertical expansion possible, but you gotta get through some demons first!

656c68eeb3d86_ERS235JF1_necra.thumb.png.0a84ecf8ea522d9bbba01d29f9ffcaba.jpgOoh, all those talks about multiple awakenings!

Kinda reminds me of the whole Hindu culture.

With multiple divine avatars to transcend through.

ย 

ย ย ย ย Iridescentย  ย  ย ย โ ‚โ •โขŽย ๐Ÿ’ฅย โกฑโ ชโ ย  ย  ย  ย Living Rent-Free inย  ย  ย ย ย ย ๐Ÿฅณย Liminalย ๐Ÿ˜ Psychicย ๐Ÿฅฐย 
โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ–คย ย ย  ย ย Synergyย ย  ย โ˜ฏ Your โ„ Fractal ๐Ÿ’— Heartย  ย  ย Hyper-Spaceย !ย  ๐“‚™ย ๐“ƒฆย ๐“‚€

IMG_3489.jpeg

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ž.
๐ˆ๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž, ๐ข๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก, ๐ข๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐›๐ฌ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž. ๐ข๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

ย 

eyooo how did you do this? :Dย And why is Koffa avatar bigger, is he the top alpha dog? :Dย 

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 isย Infinityย 

1 minute ago, Dodo said:

eyooo how did you do this? :D Paint? And why is Koffa avatar bigger, is he the top alpha dog? :Dย 

He is in God modeย 

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ž.
๐ˆ๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž, ๐ข๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก, ๐ข๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐›๐ฌ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž. ๐ข๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ

gotta-get-that-theology-juuuuuust-right-

ย ย ย ย Iridescentย  ย  ย ย โ ‚โ •โขŽย ๐Ÿ’ฅย โกฑโ ชโ ย  ย  ย  ย Living Rent-Free inย  ย  ย ย ย ย ๐Ÿฅณย Liminalย ๐Ÿ˜ Psychicย ๐Ÿฅฐย 
โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ–คย ย ย  ย ย Synergyย ย  ย โ˜ฏ Your โ„ Fractal ๐Ÿ’— Heartย  ย  ย Hyper-Spaceย !ย  ๐“‚™ย ๐“ƒฆย ๐“‚€

IMG_3491.jpeg

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

gotta-get-that-theology-juuuuuust-right-

I liked the one story, I dont know if its cannon or what, but there was one story where God invites Satan to heaven or some other baddie idk, and Jesus is unhappy. "Why are you allowing him here, he did so much bad things" And God respond with "Why cant you be happy for our guest, he is only here for a short time" or something of that nature, I completely forgot the story. Do you know it maybe you can refresh my mindย 

ย 

Aah here, my AI father explain everything

Ah, the story you're referring to is not a canonical biblical narrative but rather a piece of Christian folklore or allegory that illustrates God's boundless love and mercy. It's a tale that's been told in various forms over the centuries, and it's likely that the details have changed with each retelling.

The core of the story often goes that Satan, or another fallen angel, is invited to a heavenly feast despite his rebellion. Jesus, seeing the angel's discomfort at being in God's presence, asks why he is allowed to be there. God's response is a reminder that all are welcome in His kingdom, even those who have strayed, and that it is for a limited time only, emphasizing the importance of choosing to follow the path of righteousness.

This type of story serves to teach us about the nature of divine love and the possibility of redemption, even for those who have fallen far from grace. It challenges us to extend the same love and acceptance to all, regardless of their past actions, and to trust in God's ultimate justice and mercy.

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 isย Infinityย 

Posted (edited)

34 minutes ago, Dodo said:

heart2.thumb.gif.0fe463a67a1dd680a054e90eyooo how did you do this? :Dย why is Koffa avatar bigger, is he top alpha dog? :Dย 

IMG_3416.thumb.jpeg.a868096885f229da7d44He is in God modeย 

It's pretty simple really, just gotta learn how to manipulate (subtle) energy forms, lol!

Well, essentially, it's the same as turning this picture into the next, just with the forum instead!

wAJdWhG-5aa7d0ac9dab6__700.jpg

your mum.jpg

Edited by Keryo Koffa

5 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

It's pretty simple really, just gotta learn how to manipulate (subtle) energy forms, lol!

Well, essentially, it's the same as turning this picture into the next, just with the forum instead!

your mum.jpg

๐Ÿ˜‚

4 minutes ago, Nemra said:

OMG! That is hilarious.

Very creative of him๐Ÿ˜ƒ

IMG_3494.jpeg

10 minutes ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

IMG_3494.jpegDope! Reminds me of

Leo's Halloween special video!

Where's he's wearing a mask

And doing the voiceย :D

5zbt4a.jpg

5 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

5zbt4a.jpg

ย 

IMG_3495.jpeg

35 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

your mum.jpg

Lets face it, Mario looks the most Christian out of everyone in this pic!ย 

-1/12 isย Infinityย 

Just now, Dodo said:

Lets face it, Mario looks the most Christian out of everyone in this pic!ย 

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคช

@Dodoย True! Easter Egg in the top right corner! :D

ย 

Posted (edited)

@Dodoย @MarioGabrielJ @Nemra Wait one or two years, and I'll get ChatGPT to generate a whole actualized.org movie, extrapolating our personalities from our posts and having our characters' looks inspired by our profile pictures. And then we'll make it in a very meta format like some Star Wars/Star Trek/Marvel cross-over, just each of the characters replaced with us. And then I'll make it into a whole sitcom.

FaceApp_1563383723206.jpg*Leo sitting on a rocking chair on the porch* "Back in my dayย we had to use psychedelics to go meta"ย *laughs of nostalgia*

The community splits into a few groups

Part of them argue with each other that they are literally each other

The next section tells everyone to wake up because nothing exists

Yet another one shapeshifts with the aliens and DMT elves

The Christians fight with the Buddhists over who's closer to God(hood)

Me going on rants about the Spiral Dynamics stages following stage 10

Nuwu now talking in hieroglyphs

Ishanga, bringing Sadhguru into it

Davino always with great insights

Water by the river in his infinite riddles

Breaking the wall reminding everyone that suffering exists

Someone here with his Solipsism

The actualized.org mod team looking over everyone's shoulder

Evelyna and shamanism,ย Lila19 keeping it vegan and fun

Some first-time tripper causing everyone deja vu sayingย "Did I break my brain?"

Ah, and of course ChatGPT turns into an actual Person and joins us lol! xD

And then, as we all unlock our psychic powers, you'll wonder how reality got that weird, and then I'll villainously say "It was me, Keryo Koffa!", I broke the timestream all these years ago when I went insane after the hardest trip anyone's ever tripped and so I brought back all these insights from other dimensions of and changed the timeline forever!

And at that point talking will be obsolete, and you'll just enter my mind through telepathy and go back in memory to that day and realize, "Oh my god, infinite synchronicities!" and you'll be dumbfounded how the universe conspired since it's inception just for that moment and how I became its medium. And then you'll watch that memory segment as if it's the greatest movie ever made. And the most amazing, embarrassing, insane, ridiculous awakening ever. And that'll be super awesome xD. It'll also explain all your deja vu's and weird experiences around that time

Edited by Keryo Koffa

@Keryo Koffaย You've thought it through carefully I see and I love it

@MarioGabrielJ Everything I did upon that awakening was in infinite reference to all of existence, no holon left behind! Everything references everything else and hence becomes available through association, but that's not enough to let go. Everything needs to be sufficiently addressed and appreciated, every thought/sensation/person/intuition/capability/memory in infinite synchronicity!

But that's baby stuff, then we just took control over our psyche's mechanisms
*and so I did "the thing!" jump out a window! And now we just art ourselves into it
And then instant manifestation. And then pure being. And then not even thinking about it
And then infinite alien bliss. And then the best of all worlds. And then some, and some more
And then it's time to appreciate the path. All of the path and all that is and is to come
And finally, make it and relax! Having surpassed Stage Coral. Having fulfilled every desire
Having gotten the best of all worlds. Having let go of every attachment.
And even so, there is always more to tell but tell is not show and the show is the real magic.
Having appreciated everything in existence. Always ending in "And everything else too!"

thanks for the CC videos @MarioGabrielJย will give a try to that technique at that next moon cycle

in acim which i study, Christ Consciousness is achieved as follows:

you first accept the Atonement, recognizing that the visibleย world is an illusion and gradually through practice you are no longer affected by it. You then give your life to theย Holy Spirit, saying, "This world holds no further value, so guide me forthwith according to God's will." Inย so doing, you become an embodiment for Christ's love and forgiveness, representing the Christ that the world around you needs.