Spiritual Warfare

Christ consciousness

92 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Dodo said:

(Truth cant be spoken and all that)

Exactly only pointing to it 

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞.
𝐈𝐭’𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞. 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

1 minute ago, Nemra said:

@Dodo

You are confusing religiosity with spirituality. One day you'll get that if you think through.

No dude, im not confusing them. I said that I told the characters that I was spiritual and not religious. Then he suggested strongly that maybe I should check out my country's religion. Perhaps I was a representative, and I didnt know shit about that which I was representing lol! 

Perhaps religion should be seen as a framework in which Spirituality falls into place. 

-1/12 is Infinity 

19 minutes ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

Leo did one time🤪

Btw maybe you dont know, but Leo is from an Orthodox nation originally as well. Bar 5meo its probably one of the reasons he is so spiritually gifted. 

-1/12 is Infinity 

10 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Bar 5meo its probably one of the reasons he is so spiritually gifted. 

Spirituality gifted? The things he is saying has been around thousands of years, Leo is gifted at telling his audience about difficult philosophical things! He makes it so much easier to understand in such a short time than many others can't

50 minutes ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

Spirituality gifted? The things he is saying has been around thousands of years, Leo is gifted at telling his audience about difficult philosophical things! He makes it so much easier to understand in such a short time than many others can't

Well, I've had deep spiritual dreams with Eckhart Tolle and with Leo, both incredibly spiritual, unlike other dreams. Yes, I do believe he is spiritually gifted. He made me one with the entire dream in that dream and I moved as the dream itself, not just a character. While Eckhart touched my heart and I felt his touch physically inside the dream, like a real touch... And told me all I need is there. 

-1/12 is Infinity 

Posted (edited)

55 minutes ago, Nemra said:

As I said, you are confusing them together by justifying with the events. Belief is a hell of a thing; you can believe that you know or understand something.

Don't gaslight me btw, I experienced it. My words explaining things are not adequate enough for you to understand what I experienced. You can only draw your own idea of what I experienced. Also, there were so many events that I cant possibly write it all, if I did, no one would read it and it will sound like lunatic mumbo jumbo. Because words are not adequate, "you had to be there" 

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Nemra said:

@Dodo

I didn't say you didn't experience it. You just don't care about depth, but believe you do. That's it. Bye, take care.

No you didnt understand me. I meant that I experienced it, not you, i didnt mean that i thought you dont believe me. I reread my comment and understand why you understood it that way. 

My emphasis was on I. I had to say " i was the one who experienced it" meaning that i am the only one who can interpret it with any sort of accuracy.

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

Posted (edited)

@MarioGabrielJ @Dodo @Nemra  Job 13:5 "If only you would be altogether silent! For you, that would be wisdom." artworks-000578937356-ahejct-t500x500.jp :P

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Christ Consciousness is pretty cool. Not gonna talk about its metaphysics but I loved becoming Christ. I might say I have two times a year a Christ Conscious Awakening more less so it's not very common but it's very energetic, vibrant and divine. Ego becomes the divine child of God, consciousness turns universal and kundalini is super aroused.

I like it a lot, if you are lucky to have such an Awakening you will like it too. I find it very similar to Buddha Consciousness although with quite some important wrinkles, it has a very similar flavour. 

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

12 minutes ago, Davino said:

Christ Consciousness is pretty cool. Not gonna talk about its metaphysics but I loved becoming Christ. I might say I have two times a year a Christ Conscious Awakening more less so it's not very common but it's very energetic, vibrant and divine. Ego becomes the divine child of God, consciousness turns universal and kundalini is super aroused.

I like it a lot, if you are lucky to have such an Awakening you will like it too. I find it very similar to Buddha Consciousness although with quite some important wrinkles, it has a very similar flavour. 

I enjoyed reading you’re response, Christ Consciousness speaks about the awakening of the heart and the integration of opposites: the sacred union of spirit and flesh, inner and outer, light and dark – it’s very non-dualistic and unifying.

Buddha Nature, on the other hand, refers to the awakening of the mind which we can see represented in the iconography of Buddhism and in Buddhist teachings. Instead of integration, Buddha Nature is about transcending desire, ego attachment, and the rediscovery of primordial Consciousness.

As such, we can see that there are at least two types of ‘advanced’ or deeper awakening present in the spiritual journey: heart awakening (or Christ Consciousness) and mind awakening(Buddha Nature).

One form of awakening comes through love, devotion, courage, and surrender as exemplified by Jesus. The other form of awakening comes through establishing mental clarity, detachment, and mindfulness, as exemplified by Buddha.

Christ Consciousness is, therefore, the path of heartfulness – it is a yin or immanent path. Whereas Buddha Nature is the path of mindfulness – it is yang and is a transcendent path.

Both can work together or independently.

Posted (edited)

42 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

@MarioGabrielJ @Dodo @Nemra  Job 13:5 "If only you would be altogether silent! For you, that would be wisdom." artworks-000578937356-ahejct-t500x500.jp :P

🤫 

Edited by MarioGabrielJ

These two videos are very interesting and feel free to check them out🥰

@MarioGabrielJ Christ Consciousness means becoming God through a particular divine form, the son of God which is also God itself. It is Yogic in essence.

Buddha Consciousness means becoming the one Awake Infinite Selfless Mind.

I once had both at the same time. It's very cool to combine different facets. Imagine realising the ultimate meaning of both Christianity and Buddhism at the same time.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

@Davino yes those two are related. Good for you. There's more. ;)

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

1 hour ago, Davino said:

@MarioGabrielJImagine realising the ultimate meaning of both Christianity and Buddhism at the same time.

Yeah… that would be awesome!

2 hours ago, Davino said:

@MarioGabrielJ Christ Consciousness means becoming God through a particular divine form, the son of God which is also God itself. It is Yogic in essence.

Buddha Consciousness means becoming the one Awake Infinite Selfless Mind.

I once had both at the same time. It's very cool to combine different facets. Imagine realising the ultimate meaning of both Christianity and Buddhism at the same time.

Forgive me but that sounds very flashy. 

Is it not as simple as the truth of I am? 

" Before Abraham was, I am. "

I am so confused by your post. So there is being one with God and then there is being one with this infinite awake selfless mind that is not God? 

Watafak 

-1/12 is Infinity 

Posted (edited)

^I am interjecting. There are many degrees of "I am" you can reach "vertically" to use your words. It sounds like to me he was starting to reach some light, maybe closer to where Matt Kahn is.

In terms of the potential confusion with "Father and Son", only thing I can say right now is I've experienced that in some of my awakenings into Kingdom of Heaven, and as well when I needed "more power" to deal with demonic spirits, but it's not a constant state for me. So it did feel like in those moments that there was a "Father" or you could say a sense of being protected by something greater. I suspect this is something I would experience more of when I am out of the body.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

5 hours ago, Dodo said:

" Before Abraham was, I am. "

That quote makes my buttcheeks dance with happiness

35 minutes ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

That quote makes my buttcheeks dance with happiness

Speaks of the nature of God being beyond time and space / within the eternal now,  the use of present tense, obviously.

Sometimes people say certain things in religions are contradictory/paradoxical. They better be paradoxical! We are talking about something beyond time and space! 

-1/12 is Infinity 

6 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Speaks of the nature of God being beyond time and space / within the eternal now,  the use of present tense, obviously.

Sometimes people say certain things in religions are contradictory/paradoxical. They better be paradoxical! We are talking about something beyond time and space! 

Why in the world would God who supposedly wants really a relationship with his creation make the word of God paradoxical and then punish us for not believing?