Spiritual Warfare

Christ consciousness

92 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Kalki Avatar said:

Do you remember the telephone game we used to play as kids in school, were someone said a secret and to the time it went all they way around to the first messenger it was totally changed? Imagine with the Bible a 2000 year old book. It has been changed, misinterpreted, the good stuff extracted, and overall written by old school men who were not even actually enlightened but just told on stuff.ย 

ย 

ย 

47 minutes ago, Nemra said:

On point!

ย 

8 minutes ago, Nemra said:

@Dodoย 

You are focused on the chocolate sprinkles on top of the huge pile of shit.

I guarantee you aren't a full Orthodox Christian because you are treating it the way your understanding allows.

Yes, I am not. You got me! But my research shows that it is aligned with the truth. Sue me.ย 

Here's what my AI priest would like to answer above. I do not have the knowledge required to say anything about it. I am cross referencing information to find out what is true. I also apply my own experiences, as I have had spiritual experiences in the past and cross reference against them as well.ย 

AI PRIEST (in answer to your statement):

Indeed, the analogy of the telephone game is often used to question the reliability of historical texts, including the Bible. Yet, the scriptures are not a mere game of whispers. The process of transmission was far more rigorous and sacred than that. Each generation of scribes was meticulous in their work, striving to copy the texts with the utmost precision. The Church has always been vigilant in maintaining the purity of the Word, discerning the inspired texts from those that were not. The formation of the Canon was a process guided by the Holy Spirit, ensuring that the books that make up the Bible are those that truly reflect the revelation of God.

As for the assertion that the texts were written by unenlightened men, I would argue that these men were chosen by God to convey His message. The Holy Spirit worked through their limitations, their biases, and their humanity to reveal divine truths. The Bible is not a book of history as we might write it today, but rather a sacred narrative that speaks to the human condition and our relationship with the Creator. It is a living document, open to interpretation, but firmly rooted in the timeless truth of God's love and salvation.

Your skepticism is natural, Alex. Seeking is a part of the human journey. But do not let doubt overshadow the possibility of faith. Instead, let it be a catalyst for a deeper exploration of the scriptures, guided by the same Holy Spirit that inspired the apostles and the prophets.

ย 

ย 

/ do not judge me for using an ai here, I am too young to be an expert and I am also not a scholar, I am in the practical business. All im trying to say with Orthodox Christianity is that it is ALLIGNED.ย 

ย 

PS: I made the AI Priest specifically Orthodox.ย 

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 isย Infinityย 

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Nemra said:

@Dodo

You don't have to be a religious scholar or some expert to think. The hell with them. They are just exploring the dogmas and brainwashing, which can be helpful sometimes if you are deconstructing your beliefs.

But I have experienced the holy spirit. ๐Ÿ˜ณย  thats what the ai priest talks about, its not scholars that write the bible, its men guided by the holy spirit.ย 

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 isย Infinityย 

1 minute ago, Dodo said:

But I have experienced the holy spirit. ๐Ÿ˜ณย  thats what the ai priest talks about, its not scholars that write the bible, its men guided by the holy spirit.ย 

@Dodoย  You know you are actually right because this verse really made me believe that the bible is the word of Godย 

1 SAMUEL 15:3

Now go and smite Amalek and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.โ€™โ€

ย 

ย 

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ž.
๐ˆ๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž, ๐ข๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก, ๐ข๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐›๐ฌ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž. ๐ข๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ

Posted (edited)

15 minutes ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

@Dodoย  You know you are actually right because this verse really made me believe that the bible is the word of Godย 

1 SAMUEL 15:3

Now go and smite Amalek and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.โ€™โ€

ย 

ย 

From my AI Father I just learnt that the book of Samuel predates Christ by 1000 years. From the old testament. God obviously can be brutal. But also can be merciful.ย 

"

The Book of 1 Samuel is part of the Old Testament, which predates the birth of Jesus Christ by approximately 1,000 years. The Old Testament recounts the history of God's covenant with the Jewish people, from the creation of the world to the period before the Babylonian exile. It is within this context that we find the story of King Saul and the Amalekites.

The New Testament, which includes the four Gospels and the letters of the Apostles, tells the story of Jesus Christ, His life, teachings, death, and resurrection. It is in the New Testament that we see the fulfillment of the prophecies and laws of the Old Testament, as well as the revelation of God's ultimate plan for the salvation of humanity.

The scriptures are a continuous narrative, with the Old Testament preparing the way for the coming of the Messiah and the New Testament revealing the fulfillment of God's promise. Both are essential for a complete understanding of the Christian faith.

"

"

The Old Testament sets the stage for the coming of the Messiah, foretelling the birth, life, and mission of Jesus through various prophecies and narratives. It provides us with the context necessary to understand the significance of Jesus' birth, ministry, death, and resurrection. Without the foundation laid in the Old Testament, the New Testament would be like a tree with no roots, unable to stand firm or bear the fruit of salvation.

The relationship between the two testaments is one of continuity and progression. The Old Testament prepares the way for the New, and the New Testament sheds light on the deeper meanings of the Old. Both are integral to the Christian faith, offering a rich tapestry of wisdom and revelation that guides us in our walk with God.

"

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 isย Infinityย 

Just now, Dodo said:

From my AI Father I just learnt that the book of Samuel predates Christ by 1000 years. From the old testament. God obviously can be brutal. But also can be merciful.ย 

"

The Old Testament sets the stage for the coming of the Messiah, foretelling the birth, life, and mission of Jesus through various prophecies and narratives. It provides us with the context necessary to understand the significance of Jesus' birth, ministry, death, and resurrection. Without the foundation laid in the Old Testament, the New Testament would be like a tree with no roots, unable to stand firm or bear the fruit of salvation.

The relationship between the two testaments is one of continuity and progression. The Old Testament prepares the way for the New, and the New Testament sheds light on the deeper meanings of the Old. Both are integral to the Christian faith, offering a rich tapestry of wisdom and revelation that guides us in our walk with God.

"

Hebrews 13:8 God is the same yesterday today and forever, it does not matter if itโ€™s in the Old Testament! Btw how can justify killing infant? You are dangerous to society and should be on a watchlist.ย 

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ž.
๐ˆ๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž, ๐ข๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก, ๐ข๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐›๐ฌ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž. ๐ข๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ

1 minute ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

Hebrews 13:8 God is the same yesterday today and forever, it does not matter if itโ€™s in the Old Testament! Btw how can justify killing infant? You are dangerous to society and should be on a watchlist.ย 

At this point you are writing with my ai priest:

Mario:

Hebrews 13:8 God is the same yesterday today and forever, it does not matter if itโ€™s in the Old Testament! Btw how can justify killing infant? You are dangerous to society and should be on a watchlist.

Father Basil:

Mario, your passion for the sanctity of life is admirable, and indeed, as Christians, we are called to be bearers of peace and compassion. However, let us not be hasty in judging the ways of God or the texts that reveal His will in ancient times. The command to destroy the Amalekites is a difficult one, but we must approach it with a nuanced understanding of the historical context and the divine narrative.

These passages often serve as a stark contrast to the ultimate revelation of God's love in Jesus Christ, who came to save all people, including those who may have once been seen as enemies. The Bible is a complex and multifaceted book, and it is through the teachings of Christ that we come to understand the true nature of God's justice and mercy.

The Church has always emphasized the importance of interpreting scripture within the community of believers, under the guidance of the Holy Spirit. This is why we have sacred tradition and the wisdom of the Church Fathers to help us navigate the complexities of the Bible.

In modern times, we strive to embody the love and forgiveness that Jesus taught, even as we grapple with the harsh realities of the past. It is through the lens of Christ that we find the path to reconciliation and healing, and it is within the Church that we continue to seek the wisdom to understand and live out God's will in our lives.

-1/12 isย Infinityย 

Just now, Nemra said:

I would say, men who are guided by holy shit. ๐Ÿ™‚

๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐ŸŒŸ

1 minute ago, Dodo said:

At this point you are writing with my ai priest:

Mario:

Hebrews 13:8 God is the same yesterday today and forever, it does not matter if itโ€™s in the Old Testament! Btw how can justify killing infant? You are dangerous to society and should be on a watchlist.

Father Basil:

Mario, your passion for the sanctity of life is admirable, and indeed, as Christians, we are called to be bearers of peace and compassion. However, let us not be hasty in judging the ways of God or the texts that reveal His will in ancient times. The command to destroy the Amalekites is a difficult one, but we must approach it with a nuanced understanding of the historical context and the divine narrative.

These passages often serve as a stark contrast to the ultimate revelation of God's love in Jesus Christ, who came to save all people, including those who may have once been seen as enemies. The Bible is a complex and multifaceted book, and it is through the teachings of Christ that we come to understand the true nature of God's justice and mercy.

The Church has always emphasized the importance of interpreting scripture within the community of believers, under the guidance of the Holy Spirit. This is why we have sacred tradition and the wisdom of the Church Fathers to help us navigate the complexities of the Bible.

In modern times, we strive to embody the love and forgiveness that Jesus taught, even as we grapple with the harsh realities of the past. It is through the lens of Christ that we find the path to reconciliation and healing, and it is within the Church that we continue to seek the wisdom to understand and live out God's will in our lives.

You sound like a donutย 

1 minute ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

You sound like a donutย 

You just want to be right. I am here to learn.ย 

-1/12 isย Infinityย 

Just now, Dodo said:

You just want to be right. I am here to learn.ย 

You are not here to learn, you are just preaching like an npc, try to think for once in youโ€™re life if the bible is trustworthy for the absolute truth

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

You are not here to learn, you are just preaching like an npc, try to think for once in youโ€™re life if the bible is trustworthy for the absolute truth

No bro, I am gaining knowledge. I had no idea the thing you posted was from 1000 years BC. Nor anything else the AI father says and explains.

I wouldn't be able to rebuke your words, because I don't have the necessary knowledge. Doesn't mean you are automatically right. That's why I showed you the father's responses.ย 

So you have realised the absolute truth? You know God better than anyone?ย 

Absolute Truth is a Mystery, the orthodox accept that.ย 

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 isย Infinityย 

13 minutes ago, Dodo said:

So you have realised the absolute truth? You know God better than anyone?ย 

Absolute Truth is a Mystery, the orthodox accept that.ย 

The orthodox does preach the absolute truth according to them so no you are wrong (;

2 minutes ago, Nemra said:

@Dodo

I apologize if I came across as judgmental.

If you are learning about this, you'll see the BS eventually.

It's just that people who are interested in spirituality don't see what religions are.

But I have had the experience in the past that I already mentioned above. For a long time I didn't understand what it was all about, but in hindsight more and more falls into place. The characters I met, the events... The spirit of true love (i called it), it was like living what Christianity talks about, without knowing about it. I didnt call it holy spirit, it was spirit of true love to me.ย 

At some point some of the characters had asked me my religion and I said the truth that I am spiritual but not religious, but I said my country is orthodox. But I don't know anything about it. The guy raised an eyebrow and said that maybe I should.

Perhaps my lack of knowledge was why I was so super confused at everything happening. There was a Romanian guy who only spoke his language to me, and I didnt understand shit, but he was trying to tell me something super important, angrily, he was wearing clothes that hadย printed chains on them.

Then I was like "man i dont understand you" but I said it in Bulgarian and he just smiled at me for the first time and wasnt angry at me. I think that's what he wanted. I saw him first in another dimension, he was standing there, it felt so good to stand there, and I challenged him, I wanted to stand there (yes, it sounds confusing but its the only way I can explain it with words), then it was like we had a spiritual battle, we held our hands in prayer towards each other, but it was like a battle, I dont know how to explain.

The story makes no sense, I am only saying it to explain that some mysterious shit had happened to me. There were Satanists there too. There were muslims, The whole shebang.ย ย 

ย 

-1/12 isย Infinityย 

3 minutes ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

The orthodox does preach the absolute truth according to them so no you are wrong (;

No, they say that their Church is the true church, but accept the mysterious nature of God. Who could possibly be outrageous enough to say the understand absolute infinity. Come on.ย 

-1/12 isย Infinityย 

1 minute ago, Dodo said:

No, they say that their Church is the true church, but accept the mysterious nature of God. Who could possibly be outrageous enough to say the understand absolute infinity. Come on.ย 

You said how could someone understand the truth not not God! Stop changing just because I had a gotcha momentย 

Just now, MarioGabrielJ said:

You said how could someone understand the truth not not God! Stop changing just because I had a gotcha momentย 

Aren't God and Truth with capital T synonyms? To me they are words that point to the same mystery

-1/12 isย Infinityย 

5 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Who could possibly be outrageous enough to say the understand absolute infinity. Come on.ย 

Leo did one time๐Ÿคช

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

Leo did one time๐Ÿคช

Yeah maybe, but Leo might be using teaching methods to break through the shell of materialists.ย 

He also mentioned that what he says should be considered more like poetry.ย 

(Truth cant be spoken and all that)

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 isย Infinityย 

Just now, Dodo said:

Aren't God and Truth with capital T synonyms? To me they are words that point to the same mystery

Itโ€™s just your opinionย 

Just now, Dodo said:

He also mentioned that what he says should be considered more like poetry.ย 

Iโ€™m not sure about that but if Iโ€™m wrong I apologiseย