Spiritual Warfare

Christ consciousness

92 posts in this topic

Christ is the visible likeness of the Invisible God, in whom and through whom all things appear. Christ is essentially the Witness to all that God does.

God is the Living One. God alone is Real. God is Spirit.

These are 'old fashioned' words for Consciousness... what else but Consciousness is truly alive: Seeing colours, Hearing sounds Feeling feelings Tasting flavours Smelling odours Knowing ideas (number form and meaning)?

To See Hear Feel Taste Smell and Know is to be Aware.

Christ (Awareness) is One with God (Consciousness).

With God (Consciousness) rests the Power to manifest sensations within Christ (Awareness) to create the appearance of 'my thoughts and my feelings and my body and my surroundings'... as in a dream.

In seeming to live each life, in seeming to be each 'me', Christ indeed suffers for our sins.

But of course, all suffering is as if it never was, in the moment it is no more.

Nothing can harm God/Christ/Spirit.

Omniscient (Knowing all)

Omnipotent (Creating all)

Omnipresent (Experiencing all)

For God to be truly present God alone must exist... else there would be bits where God is not present. Being completely present, all that appears, appears before God/Christ... within God, for God and by God... alone.

No one 'has' Christ Consciousness. Consciousness belongs to no 'person'.

Mankind are simply images in Awareness, they blow by and are gone... as in a dream.

Psalm 78 39 (God) remembered that they (mankind) were only mortal beings, like a wind that blows by and is gone.

Isaiah 40 15 To the Lord the nations are nothing, no more than a drop of water.

Isaiah 40 17 The nations are nothing at all to him.

Daniel 4 35 (God) looks on the people of the earth as nothing.

Psalm 39 5-6 Indeed every living man is no more than a puff of wind, no more than a shadow. All he does is for nothing.

Ecclesiastes 9 2 The same fate comes to the righteous and the wicked, to the good and the bad, to those who are religious and those who are not.

Ecclesiastes 9 3 One fate comes to all alike.

Psalm 49 10 Anyone can see that even wise men die.

Psalm 49 12 20 A man’s greatness cannot save him from death; he will still die like the animals.

Ecclesiastes 3 19 The same fate awaits man and animal alike. One dies just like the other. They are both the same kind of creature

Daniel 5 23 God who determines whether you live or die and who controls everything you do.

Ecclesiastes 6 10 Everything that happens was already determined long ago.

Isaiah 41 4 Who has determined the course of history? I, the Lord was there at the beginning and I, the Lord, will be there at the end.

Isaiah 22 11 God, who planned all this long ago and who caused it to happen.

Romans 9 16 So then, everything depends not on what man wants or does but only on Gods mercy.

Romans 9 18 God has mercy on anyone he wishes; and he makes stubborn anyone he wishes.

Acts 17 25 It is he himself who gives... everything... to everyone

Romans 11 6 His choice is based on his grace, not on what they have done.

Malachi 1 2 Esau and Jacob were brothers, but I have loved Jacob and his descendants and have hated Esau and his descendants.

Romans 9 10-13 Rebecca’s two sons had the same father...But in order that the choice of one son might be completely the result of God’s own purpose God said to her; The elder will serve the younger. He said this before they were born before they had done anything either good or bad, so God’s choice was based on his call and not on anything they had done.

As the Scripture says: I loved Jacob, but hated Esau.

John 9 3 (A man’s) blindness has nothing to do with his sins or his parents sins. (The man) is blind so that God’s power might be seen at work in him.

John 6 64 (Jesus knew from the very beginning who were the ones who would not believe...) This is the very reason I told you that no one can come to me unless the Father makes it possible for him to do so.

Romans 11 29 God does not change his mind about whom he chooses and blesses.

Romans 8 29 Those whom God had already chosen he also set apart to become like his Son.

Ephesians 1 4 Even before the world was made, God had already chosen us to be his.

Romans 9 19-22 ... one of you will say to me, If this is so, (that God chooses those who will be ‘good’ and those who will be ‘evil’) how can God find fault with anyone. Who can resist God’s will?

But who are you my friend to answer God back?

Isaiah 45 9 Does a clay pot dare to argue with its maker, a pot that is like all the others? Does the clay ask the potter what he is doing? Does the pot complain that its maker has no skill?

The Lord,...the one who shapes the future, says: You have no right to question me about my children or to tell me what I ought to do! I am the one who made the earth and created mankind to live there.

Romans 9 19-22 A clay pot does not ask the man who made it, Why did you make me like this? After all, the man who makes the pots has the right to use the clay as he wishes, and to make two pots from the same lump of clay, one for special occasions and the other for ordinary use.

And the same is true of what God has done, He wanted to show his anger and to make his power known....(against) those who were the objects of his anger, who were doomed to destruction.

And he also wanted to reveal his abundant glory, which was poured out on the objects of his mercy, those he has prepared to receive his glory.

Lamentations 3 37 The will of the Lord is always carried out. Good and evil alike take place at his command. Why should we ever complain when we are punished for our sin.

Job 34 13 Almighty God does not do evil; he is never unjust to anyone.

Luke 24 45 Then he opened their minds to understand the Scriptures.

Galatians 6 3 If someone thinks he is somebody when really he is nobody, he is only deceiving himself.

Colossians 1 27 Christ is in you

John 1 18 The only Son, who is the same as God.

Romans 3 30 God is One

John 10 34 Jesus answered: It is written in your own Law that God said, ‘You are gods’.

We know that what the Scripture says is true for ever; and God called these people gods, the people to whom his message was given.

Deuteronomy 32 39 I, and I alone am God. No other god is real.

I Corinthians 2 16 As the Scripture says: Who knows the mind of the Lord? Who is able to give him advice. We (who are One with God) however have the mind of Christ (who is the same as God).

Romans 6 23 God’s free gift is eternal life.

Acts 2 33 What you now see and hear is his gift.

John 5 24 (John speaks): I am telling the truth: whoever hears my words and believes in him who sent me (Christ/God) has eternal life. He will not be judged but has already passed from death to life.

I Corinthians 3 21-22 Actually everything belongs to you: Paul, Apollos, and Peter; this world, life and death, the present and the future - all these are yours, and you belong to Christ, and Christ belongs to God.

All is One.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞.
𝐈𝐭’𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞. 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

Father, Son and Holy Spirit, 3 in 1, definitely not 2 😀 

-1/12 is Infinity 

21 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Fader, Son och Helige Ande, 3 i 1, definitivt inte 2 😀 

Jesus is God, I’m not buying three in one nonsense, you have to leave your dogmatic beliefs about trinity 

2 minutes ago, Nemra said:

If Jesus is God, then you are also God. You should also include yourself.

I do 

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

Jesus is God, I’m not buying three in one nonsense, you have to leave your dogmatic beliefs about trinity 

All 3 are God, different aspects of God. Like the 3 states of water, liquid, solid, vapour. Still the same thing, but at the same time different. 

You can't argue with the apostles. This is straight from Christ himself, you are arguing with the one you say is God. Ofcourse Jesus is God. The holy spirit is God too, and the father is God.

I've actually had direct experience of these,, in a long and confusing for me "psychosis" state where I had activated my light body from deep desire to serve the higher good. I was the son. I was tested as Jesus. I was in communication with the Spirit. It was a big game of polarities, war of polarities, and my job was to keep the balance in situation, my presence alone would bring about change in situations. 

The father is a bit more mysterios, I believe I did see him, or only his legs, he didnt speak, if it was him, he just rolled me over a pencil, which i later used on a math book given to me by my mother, and as I wrote things in the margin of that book, i received answers and communicated with.. something. 

I wish I could explain everything that happened, it was trully an incredible, but also scary experience. 😨 

There was feminine and masculine energy, Respect my privacy was the main theme around the feminine energy. While the masculine energy was about control and manipulation of the type of "Simon says". Masculine and the feminine is one of the main polarities at war. 

Thats why i frown upon players who pick up women. Its not as innocent as it appears, its an outright spiritual war. The feminine trying hard to contain and calm down the masculine. My mission was to help the feminine.

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

1 hour ago, Nemra said:

Jag tror att det där med far, son och ande var ett mer minnesvärt, kort och enkelt sätt att visa att de alla gjorde av samma sak. Jag tror att det kanske visar att människors uppmärksamhet, av någon anledning, var mer på relationen och statusen i deras familj.

The Christian’s today believe they are separated yet one which is a contradiction, you can’t have two nature and be God as trinitarians claims. They don’t understand oneness’s deeply enough that’s why I don’t like the trinity thing cause it is stupid 

1 hour ago, Dodo said:

All 3 are God, different aspects of God. Like the 3 states of water, liquid, solid, vapour. Still the same thing, but at the same time different. 

You can't argue with the apostles. This is straight from Christ himself, you are arguing with the one you say is God. Ofcourse Jesus is God. The holy spirit is God too, and the father is God.

I've actually had direct experience of these,, in a long and confusing for me "psychosis" state where I had activated my light body from deep desire to serve the higher good. I was the son. I was tested as Jesus. I was in communication with the Spirit. It was a big game of polarities, war of polarities, and my job was to keep the balance in situation, my presence alone would bring about change in situations. 

The father is a bit more mysterios, I believe I did see him, or only his legs, he didnt speak, if it was him, he just rolled me over a pencil, which i later used on a math book given to me by my mother, and as I wrote things in the margin of that book, i received answers and communicated with.. something. 

I wish I could explain everything that happened, it was trully an incredible, but also scary experience. 😨 

There was feminine and masculine energy, Respect my privacy was the main theme around the feminine energy. While the masculine energy was about control and manipulation of the type of "Simon says". Masculine and the feminine is one of the main polarities at war. 

Thats why i frown upon players who pick up women. Its not as innocent as it appears, its an outright spiritual war. The feminine trying hard to contain and calm down the masculine. My mission was to help the feminine.

The doctrine of the Trinity is this: there is one God who exists in three distinct persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Each person is not the same as the other person; that is, the Father is not the same person as the Son who is not the same person as the Holy Spirit. But, each is fully divine in nature. This is all you need to know to understand you and every other dogmatic Christian’s are full of shit, sorry not sorry

@MarioGabrielJ I wonder why the Bible is against lgtbq if sexuality is actually something very complex.

Romans 1:27: “In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.”

Also against anyone practicing occultism which doesn’t necessarily has to be something negative. It can be used for good and positive.

Revelations 21:8: “But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

Maybe this was manipulation from the church to establish fear and control.

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

Posted (edited)

30 minutes ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

The doctrine of the Trinity is this: there is one God who exists in three distinct persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Each person is not the same as the other person; that is, the Father is not the same person as the Son who is not the same person as the Holy Spirit. But, each is fully divine in nature. This is all you need to know to understand you and every other dogmatic Christian’s are full of shit, sorry not sorry

Only im not a dogmatic Christian, I arrived at Christianity as truth by not being dogmatic. I havent even read the bible, only skim from time to time and use spirit to show me what I mlneed to read.

And also, not all Christianity, only the orthodox branch. The others are full of shit, correct.

I don't understand your comment. Why is this all i need to know that its full of shit? You didnt say why its bs, you just said what it is? 

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

8 minutes ago, Kalki Avatar said:

@MarioGabrielJ I wonder why the Bible is against lgtbq if sexuality is actually something very complex.

Romans 1:27: “In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.”

Also against anyone practicing occultism which doesn’t necessarily has to be something negative. It can be used for good and positive.

Revelations 21:8: “But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

Maybe this was manipulation from the church to establish fear and control.

Because its considered perversion

-1/12 is Infinity 

Posted (edited)

23 minutes ago, Nemra said:

@Dodo

It's considered perversion because the Bible fanatics are stupid literalists, and possibly the characters in the Bible were stupid too.

you must be joking, its considered perversion because it is unnatural. Like being born as a psychopath. Yes, you have no choice in the matter, but it's still more of like a bug than a feature. You have common sense don't you? 
If  everyone was gay/lesbian, humanity is done 

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

Just now, Nemra said:

If being gay or lesbian is like being a psychopath, then the same way being straight is also like being a psychopath.

No bro, being straight is the natural way, the way for procreation. 

Being a psychopath your brain is just wired differently. Its not a blaming game, if you are gay, its just your brain is wired differently. It's fine, no judgement, you didn't wire your brain. 

I have my own bugs in my wiring and my own imperfections. Its not about perfection, but still, the truth is truth even if it hurts. 

I live in London, we are very inclusive here, I am perfectly fine with lgbtq, that doesn't mean its not a bug. 

-1/12 is Infinity 

23 minutes ago, Nemra said:

@Dodo

It would be a perversion if a gay person was taught to be straight and continues to not accept himself, believing he ought to be straight. And the other way around.

By your logic, you are also a perversion for being straight.

Also, having a baby isn't more natural.

I think there are too many humans. Procreation is also problematic.

Then maybe some bugs are features. I have no problem with gay men, because they are not competition for me with the girls, you know! 

But anyway, what is your view on paedophilia then? Are they monsters for being attracted to children? Is it ok that they are? 

-1/12 is Infinity 

Posted (edited)

@Nemra  For real. I myself have been reading the Bible meticulously lately trying to find something convincing and it just seems like a kids book. There are some here and there wise stuff for practical life but in general… I love and like Jesus but his words and image is too corrupted. I love him as a person since I contacted him once in one of my first weed trips. He showed me total unconditional love even with all my flaws, darkness and karma. Not the Jesus that Christians portray and want to use as a method of power and having the last word. He came to give an example and follow it on how to live and reach the same state of consciousness as him so we can all live in love since we are all GOD. 

In John 14:12 Jesus says: “Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father”. Meaning all of us have the possibility of being like Jesus by following his examples of virtuous living and tapping into our GOD consciousness, can do miracles aswell. Such miracles would be examples of paranormal, psychic stuff and magic. So the Bible contradicts itself on such aspect. Also, by following the commandment of loving my brothers and sister as myself, I can’t condemn them just because of their sexuality which they didn’t  even chose. Such rejection doesn’t allow total love. Another contradiction. 

Do you remember the telephone game we used to play as kids in school, were someone said a secret and to the time it went all they way around to the first messenger it was totally changed? Imagine with the Bible a 2000 year old book. It has been changed, misinterpreted, the good stuff extracted, and overall written by old school men who were not even actually enlightened but just told on stuff. 

Check this guy out. He went from doing pickup, spiritual work and even 5meo dmt and other psychedelics to becoming a religious Christian. Probably didn’t understood shit or actually had real experiences to get swept by fear and confusion into that. Thats what lacking real actual experience does. The 5meo dmt probably didn’t even kick in. 

ps: I used to be a christian

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

8 minutes ago, Kalki Avatar said:

@Nemra  For real. I myself have been reading the Bible meticulously lately trying to find something convincing and it just seems like a kids book. There are some here and there wise stuff for practical life but in general… I love and like Jesus but his words and image is too corrupted. I love him as a person since I contacted him once in one of my first weed trips. He showed me total unconditional love even with all my flaws, darkness and karma. Not the Jesus that Christians portray and want to use as a method of power and having the last word. He came to give an example and follow it on how to live and reach the same state of consciousness as him so we can all live in love since we are all GOD. 

In John 14:12 Jesus says: “Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father”. Meaning all of us have the possibility of being like Jesus by following his examples of virtuous living and tapping into our GOD consciousness, can do miracles aswell. Such miracles would be examples of paranormal, psychic stuff and magic. So the Bible contradicts itself on such aspect. Also, by following the commandment of loving my brothers and sister as myself, I can’t condemn them just because of their sexuality which they didn’t  even chose. Such rejection doesn’t allow total love. Another contradiction. 

Do you remember the telephone game we used to play as kids in school, were someone said a secret and to the time it went all they way around to the first messenger it was totally changed? Imagine with the Bible a 2000 year old book. It has been changed, misinterpreted, the good stuff extracted, and overall written by old school men who were not even actually enlightened but just told on stuff. 

Check this guy out. He went from doing pickup, spiritual work and even 5meo dmt and other psychedelics to becoming a religious Christian. Probably didn’t understood shit or actually had real experiences to get swept by fear and confusion into that. Thats what lacking real actual experience does. The 5meo dmt probably didn’t even kick in. 

ps: I was a born raised Christian.

Your problem is you were indoctrinated into false Christianity. You seriously think being a pickup artist is better than being in a loving relationship with one woman? You must be joking me. 

You definitely wasnt born and raised as an Orthodox Christian. Forget about the other denominations, you don't know what Christianity is. You turned away from true Christianity because you saw the BS in false Christianity. Maybe do some research.

Go to my comment above where I give my long story and my personal spiritual problem with pickup artistry.

I can't believe how twisted your mind is, thinking the change in this man's life was for the worse and that he's somehow stupid for leaving his shallow life behind for something real like true love. 

-1/12 is Infinity 

Posted (edited)

@Dodo You are dumber than dumb. You didn’t even actually understood what I said and took the piece that mostly suit your pov to answer since this comment was not even directed to you. I never said that pickup is better than being in a loving relationship with a woman. I meant that such well experienced and knowledgeable guy got deluded into conceptual believing instead of raising his awareness and living consciously by discovering truth himself. Since he is the truth. Look at how from everything I mentioned you just commented on how I think pua is better than being in a loving relationship which I didn’t even said such thing. Guess who’s mind is twisted? Yours, just like all Christians.

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Kalki Avatar said:

@Dodo You are dumber than dumb. You didn’t even actually understood what I said and took the piece that mostly suit your pov to answer since this comment was not even directed to you. I never said that pickup is better than being in a loving relationship with a woman. I meant that such well experienced and knowledgeable guy got deluded into conceptual believing instead of raising his awareness and living consciously by discovering truth himself. Since he is the truth. Look at how from everything I mentioned you just commented on how I think pua is better than being in a loving relationship which I didn’t even said such thing. Guess who’s mind is twisted? Yours, just like all Christians.

I will flip it on you, you are dumb and dumber! How do you know its conceptual for him? How do you know these things, its your stick figure you are defeating, I've seen it so many times. You have a false belief of what Christianity is, because for YOU it has always been forcefed as mental conceptual shit you need to believe. I told you, research Orthodoxy. Who gives a fuck about Protestantism, for real. 

He must've been touched by the truth. There is truth in Protestantism too, its just covered as you say, by buildings of conceptual BS. Dont look down on Christians, wake up. Dont think you know other's experience, beacuse of your own

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

5 minutes ago, Nemra said:

@Dodo

Orthodox Christians are also full of shit.

Thats a strong argument. 

watch from timestamp, with a clear mind. Notice how he begins - "Now the Eastern Orthodox are the exact opposite"

Sounds like you're trying to slay them without knowing much details 

-1/12 is Infinity 

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Nemra said:

@Dodo

I was part of the Oriental Orthodox Christian community. I talked to these kinds of believers every day. I don't need some person in a video to tell me how opposite it is, because it's not. It's shocking how you can take these things as face value.

Well, I am from an orthodox nation. I was never force fed religion. It was just there. I could see the church in Sofia, Bulgaria from my 6th floor apartment. A beacon of light. 

I was an atheist. Logical. Spiritual things should not be forced upon people from young age, or the result is obvious. You need to grow older to even begin to understand these things for real. Maybe 30 years old at least 

Well i dont know about the oriental orthodox. Did you watch the video? You scared to be brainwashed?

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity