NightHawkBuzz

I feel more comfortable running as a Democrat but I have more republican views

243 posts in this topic

I will admit that our community needs to do a better job of managing the way we advocate for inclusivity. Whinily forcing our identities onto others just leads to more resistance and hatred. And we need to do a better job of respecting the sovereignty of mainstream cultures. 

Ultimately, these changes will happen at a more natural pace if conservatives stopped flat out denying our existence, which is a tactic that will never work in the long-term. 

See: War on Drugs and War in the Middle Yeast 

33 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

I will admit that our community needs to do a better job of managing the way we advocate for inclusivity. Whinily forcing our identities onto others just leads to more resistance and hatred. And we need to do a better job of respecting the sovereignty of mainstream cultures. 

Ultimately, these changes will happen at a more natural pace if conservatives stopped flat out denying our existence, which is a tactic that will never work in the long-term. 

See: War on Drugs and War in the Middle Yeast 

@Yimpa This is the reason why we can't accept the existence of LGBTQ community though because it's not like the group is just apart of society.

What happens is that some people in the LGBTQ community are extremely overbearing and they try to influence and force others to be gay.

The LGBTQ community doesn't just exist it tries to influence, force and become overbearing to other people that is the huge problem.

We can't recognize the existence of the community because this is what happens. 

1 hour ago, Emerald said:

Straight people who are ACTUALLY straight cannot magically turn gay. Ask any straight man or woman and they will tell you that they just aren't sexually interested in the same sex.

Though anyone could have fleeting same sex sexual thoughts here and there, even if they are straight, that isn't a reflection of their actual sexual preferences.

So IF you're actually straight, you don't have anything to worry about.

But given that you're worrying about it makes me suspect that you may have some degree of same-sex attraction (maybe bisexual to some degree or gay... or perhaps you've just experienced fleeting sexual thoughts that hint at same sex attraction, even if you are straight).

And you've built this evidence-less narrative up in your own mind to deny your own same-sex attractions to yourself and to protect yourself form becoming aware of it.

Like if you can cling to this belief that there is a choice and that you can suddenly make yourself "impure" if you don't put yourself on the defense against gayness, you can just keep "choosing to be straight" and not admitting your attractions to yourself.

And it creates this sense of intense fear and urgency to avoid any gay thoughts because (in your mind) you could 'permanently change your hormones and turn yourself gay.' and 'fall from grace' and lose your "purity".

And it gives you a giant group of scapegoats to blame for your same-sex attractions because they influenced you to be gay... which gives you the comforting impression that 'All I have to do is to resist the tempting siren song of the LGBT community and I protect the purity of my straightness.'

Another possibility is that you have "Homosexual OCD" where a person gets obsessively/compulsively worried and has to constantly check to make sure they're not gay... even if they're totally straight.

Either way, your viewpoint shows that you're afraid of being turned gay.

And that's not possible. You're either sexually attracted to men or you're not. And there's nothing you can do to change that either way.

@Emerald Your totally wrong you can literally force yourself to be gay even if your not. 

Look at Richard Speck he was a heterosexual men that turned homosexual to survive in prison. 

That is proof that you can force yourself to engage in homosexuality even if you are straight period. 

9 hours ago, NightHawkBuzz said:

@Emerald Your totally wrong you can literally force yourself to be gay even if your not.

Maybe you are confusing what is true for you with what is true for everyone else. I had a gay friend when I was younger and had no female prospects. I could have had sex with him at almost any point. I never did because I'm just not into it. I'm not gay and you can't turn me gay. I probably could have had sex with my dog too. But I didn't do that either because I'm not sexually attracted to dogs. Could you force yourself to be attracted to animals? I personally cannot. But that just might be my own shortcomings...

10 hours ago, NightHawkBuzz said:

@Yimpa This is the reason why we can't accept the existence of LGBTQ community though because it's not like the group is just apart of society.

What happens is that some people in the LGBTQ community are extremely overbearing and they try to influence and force others to be gay.

The LGBTQ community doesn't just exist it tries to influence, force and become overbearing to other people that is the huge problem.

We can't recognize the existence of the community because this is what happens. 

How many gay people did you know that tried to do this? None of my gay friends and family were ever trying to "influence" me. Their gayness usually never even comes up. Turns out we can just talk to each other like people and not have it be about sex at all.

This is just bigoted childlike thinking. "I got robbed by a black guy one time so that must mean all black people are criminals"

13 hours ago, NightHawkBuzz said:

@Leo Gura Homosexuality is very dangerous lifestyle and the it's harmful and costly to everyone in society. 

You have not explained this at all. What is dangerous about it?

17 hours ago, NightHawkBuzz said:

Look at Richard Speck he was a heterosexual men that turned homosexual to survive in prison. 

That is proof that you can force yourself to engage in homosexuality even if you are straight period. 

Someone could engage in same-sex sexual acts in a prison setting because there are no other outlets to meet their sexual needs.

But that doesn't make them gay or bisexual as a matter of preference. It's just that people have needs and will meet them any way we can if we're deprived of how we prefer to meet them.

It's kind of like if a person hates the taste of orange soda. But if they're dehydrated in the desert, they will force themselves to drink orange soda because they need SOMETHING to drink and they'll take anything at all.

The same is true for our sexual needs and touch needs. Just because we're deprived and will take it from anywhere doesn't mean that's a reflection of PREFERENCE.

Now, if a guy supposedly "turned gay" because he went to prison and "couldn't go back"... that suggests to me that he was already gay and just used his experiences in prison as a way of blaming his gayness on external factors.

So if you're really straight, you can stop worrying. You can't change your sexual preference any more than you can change your height or the color of your eyes.

Are you struggling with self-sabotage and CONSTANTLY standing in the way of your own success? 

If so, and if you're looking for an experienced coach to help you discover and resolve the root of the issue, you can click this link to schedule a free discovery call with me to see if my program is a good fit for you.

29 minutes ago, Emerald said:

You can't change your sexual preference

I feel like your preferences are influenced by things like cultural conditioning & personal ideology. They def change for a lot of people 

1 hour ago, Jacob Morres said:

I feel like your preferences are influenced by things like cultural conditioning & personal ideology. They def change for a lot of people 

Name one gay person who turned straight... or one straight person who turned gay who wasn't already gay.

Are you struggling with self-sabotage and CONSTANTLY standing in the way of your own success? 

If so, and if you're looking for an experienced coach to help you discover and resolve the root of the issue, you can click this link to schedule a free discovery call with me to see if my program is a good fit for you.

Posted (edited)

You guys are not going to argue him out of homophobia.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Feeding into delusions is a trap.

@NightHawkBuzz No one si gonna make you participate in some gay-fest. This is a dystopian fantasy made up by the right wing media you surely eaten-up during the years. In a democracy no one is gonna make you forcefully attend a socio-cultural event.
LGBTQ+s just wanna live in a world where being gay isn't regarded as a disease.

4 minutes ago, _Archangel_ said:

No one is gonna make you participate in some gay-fest.

Don't be such a nihilist.

If I ever get my hands on him, I will turn him gay!

xD

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Emerald said:

Name one gay person who turned straight... or one straight person who turned gay who wasn't already gay.

Yeah maybe it's like an exploration process where you get more attuned to your sexuality 

Like I've seen some girls be into girls for some time, then only guys then back to girls 

Edited by Jacob Morres

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't be such a nihilist. If I ever get my hands on him, I will turn him gay! xD

Is it possible to learn this power?

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

If you run for office will you be honest about your policy to criminalize homosexuality? Or are you trying to hide it from people and do it secretly? I don't understand how you think you can run and win as a democrat. Why do you think the people on this site would want to help you do that? It's absurd. It's seems like satire performed by someone even more bored than me.

Posted (edited)

@mattm33  yeah it's impossible to be anti lgtbq and be dem, esp with the policies like banning gay adoption and gay marriage. It's legit a cornerstone of the dems policies right now. I'm not too sure you can even win republican anymore with that agenda either (?). 

Edited by Jacob Morres

51 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Is it possible to learn this power?

Only from a Gaylord.

Posted (edited)

12 hours ago, mattm33 said:

How many gay people did you know that tried to do this? None of my gay friends and family were ever trying to "influence" me. Their gayness usually never even comes up. Turns out we can just talk to each other like people and not have it be about sex at all.

This is just bigoted childlike thinking. "I got robbed by a black guy one time so that must mean all black people are criminals"

@mattm33 No it's not gay people can be very overbearing and try to influence their beliefs on other people. 

I've seen it happen before which is why I can't support homosexuality because I know how dangerous of a lifestyle it is.

Edited by NightHawkBuzz

12 hours ago, mattm33 said:

You have not explained this at all. What is dangerous about it?

@mattm33 I have explained it when homosexuality is accepted in society some gay people become very overbearing and try to influence or force others to become homosexual. 

They try to influence other people to become gay and engage in such lifestyle that is why it is extremely dangerous.