NightHawkBuzz

I feel more comfortable running as a Democrat but I have more republican views

243 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

@Bobby_2021

I agree with you in that when deconstructing, I can discover what other things I could be attracted to and have a better understanding of my attraction, but I don't change it.

34 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

LGBTQ folks identify with all these things because they spend some time deconstructing these things. But they still have a lot more deconstruction to do.

I disagree. It's just that they are taught ideas from a young age that don't reflect that much what they really are.

Edited by Nemra

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, Nemra said:

I disagree. It's just that they are taught ideas from a young age
that don't reflect that much what they really are.

Hmm, yeah, the structure to me is not even contrary at this point.
But an equivalent alternative strange loop to the gender binary.
In expanding its dimensions, you hyper-focus on the duality itself.
And hence strengthen its grip over all other identity aspects and activities. 

On the pro-side, at least it dissolves all the rigidity, even if it's green in its anti-rigidity

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

34 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

You can choose to drive a car of your choice. If you want to go long drive you need reliability and roll on with a Toyota. If it's a short ride you might choose a Lambo. That's a conscious decision.

The important thing here is that you didn't buy those cars. There could be more cars hidden away in your garage, or none at all.

17 minutes ago, Nemra said:

It's just that they are taught ideas from a young age that don't reflect that much what they really are.

It's kind of both. But they invest a lot of time in thoughtful deconstruction. It's quite evident from their social media posts. 

2 minutes ago, Nemra said:

The important thing here is that you didn't buy those cars. There could be more cars hidden away in your garage, or none at all.

Sure that was a simplistic example.

13 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

It's kind of both. But they invest a lot of time in thoughtful deconstruction. It's quite evident from their social media posts. 

Well, they have to because things like language, etc. don't really reflect their identity.

It's like as if your test was based on the subject you learned before, but theirs isn't.

8 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

I commented on hormones only because you bought it up. 

@Bobby_2021You did not just comment on hormones. You implied a complete falsified version of how they work. Also, just saying it’s someone else’s faults is hilariously ridiculous. Quite the intellect you are ;)

You tell others they have no idea what they’re talking about, but everyone is a Google search away from proving you wrong.

8 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

The hormones are merely a reaction to how you respond to external stimuli.

Yeah, it actually turns out that hormones do not work like this at all either. You can’t just make stuff up here.
It is cute seeing you rationalize love with a table though. You’re so lost you can’t even see where people are messing with you.

Posted (edited)

On 8/19/2024 at 3:59 PM, Emerald said:

But how do people (in your view) consciously change the hormones in their body to become gay?

You're not answering the question of the mechanism by which you believe that's possible.

It's just magical thinking... then "Trust me bro. I'm correct." 

How is anyone supposed to take you seriously when you don't even have any internal logic behind your claim.

@Emerald I waited a long time to respond to this and It's simply because you just can. That's it you just can and it's very dangerous to be around in society. 

Edited by NightHawkBuzz

On 8/19/2024 at 8:29 PM, Leo Gura said:

@Emerald Haven't you learned to activate your gay midichlorians yet?

@Leo Gura Homosexuality is very dangerous lifestyle and the it's harmful and costly to everyone in society. 

On 8/19/2024 at 9:35 PM, Bobby_2021 said:

You try to act gay too much, you can become that. 

It's not that they consciously change hormones to become gay. It's acting like you are gay when you are not might make you one. The brain would automatically release the hormones then.

There has been instances of prisons turning people gay and they were unable to return to normal heterosexual lives. They didn't take any hormones. The brain is incredibly malleable. You can train your brain to act in a way you want it to be. 

@Bobby_2021 Yes and homosexuals try to influence others to become gay. 

Gay people can be extremely overbearing and try to influence others into such a negative dangerous lifestyle. 

On 8/20/2024 at 0:12 AM, yetineti said:

@NightHawkBuzz If the LGBTQ+ community affects you as much as you say, you ought strengthen your weakness and grow up.

Find real problems.

Ironically, you’re what the kids used to call gay.

@yetineti It is a real problem that LGBTQ community is a very dangerous harmful community that has bad effects for everyone. 

1 minute ago, NightHawkBuzz said:

Yes and homosexuals try to influence others to become gay. 

The issue I have with conservatives is their black and white thinking. 

Not all queer people take their ideology seriously. 

Posted (edited)

I would never force my religious parents to become LGBT. That's the stupidest idea i;ve ever heard.

Edited by Yimpa

On 8/20/2024 at 0:15 AM, Bobby_2021 said:

@yetineti Precisely. I can be gay if I want even though I am perfectly straight. You can too with or without going to prison.

The brain is incredibly malleable. Neuroplasticity is a thing. Most people are not conscious of this.

I am not responding to the rest of the crap you were blabbering about. You don't know what you are talking about. 

@Bobby_2021 That's what I am saying you can actively change the hormones inside your body to be attracted to the opposite sex.

Being 'born gay" is bullshit to me and nobody will ever convince me otherwise. 

Your brain and your body is LITERALLY designed to want to reproduce and mate with the opposite sex.

It's literally what keeps the human species alive your hormones that desire you to be with the opposite sex.

Anyone that's gay has changed the horomones inside their body and decided to become gay. 

On 8/20/2024 at 1:25 AM, yetineti said:

The hormones between gay and straight people are identical and within the same range(s).

In some studies, gay men actually had more testosterone.

If you know how testosterone works you’d understand why this could be.

But some people here have allowed the NightHawk (ironic name for the topic at hand) to convince them otherwise and argue from a false positioning.

As if there’s man and female hormones and if you have either you’re attracted to its correspondence- um no. Ha ha ha - no.

Read the bold part again.

Again.

Despicable the lack of effort here sometimes.

@yetineti I don't care what you say. I KNOW what I'm talking about. 

Your brain and body is literally hardwired to be attracted to the opposite sex and want to mate and reproduce. 

Anyone that's gay is literally changing the natural horomones inside their body and then trying to act like they were born gay when that's literally not possible.

Your literally on this earth to mate and reproduce with the opposite sex you are literally changing the horomones inside your body to be attracted to the same sex. 

On 8/20/2024 at 2:47 AM, Staples said:

I mean, with all due respect being gay can never be a crime except in the most backwards of societies. So unless you want to live in one of those, give it up.

I find it really difficult to take you seriously on this point because as far as I can tell... you don't like gay people because they give you personally the heebie-jeebies and you have this theory that the whole gay community is trying to make everyone else gay against their better interest.

It's like criminalising someone for prefering pepsi over coke, and recommending pepsi to people who might like pepsi. You should that understand gay people exist because it actually helps humans survive. It's an evolved trait, not some cultural glitch. Give that possibility real consideration, because there's truth in it.

Whatever harm you see in being gay, is obviously not harmful to people who need to be gay to thrive and enjoy their life.

@Staples I support criminalizing because homosexuality is a very dangerous lifestyle that has harmful benefits for everyone in society. 

Gay people are very overbearing and they try to influence others to engage in such lifestyle and change the natural horomones inside there body as well. 

I wish you were a troll.

On 8/20/2024 at 3:07 PM, Emerald said:

Sources please? 

I do take into account the idea of straight-identifying people having a secondary sexuality that can come through in a more pronounced way in certain environments... like in prison.

In this sense, I think that most straight people have some small degree of bi-sexuality and the capacity to be attracted to someone of the same sex under specific conditions where there is touch starvation or deprivation of outlets to meet sexual/romantic needs without the preferred opposite sex outlet.

But I don't buy AT ALL that someone would be prison-gay and 'never able to return back to being straight.' 

If someone is claiming that, the person was already gay from the get-go and using prison as an excuse.

So, it's weird that you and the OP both have this belief, "Going from straight to gay is totally possible and sexuality is fluid and you have to work to preserve your straightness. BUT once you slip up and go gay, you can NEVER go back."

It's almost like you guys think of straightness as a kind of purity. And you have to maintain that purity. The, once that purity is lost, you can never regain it again.

It's a very strange way of thinking about human sexuality that showcases a distinct defensive stance against going/being gay.

@Emerald Exactly that's what it is it's purity what's your mind has been infected and changed it can never go back to being unpure again. 

11 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

I would never force my religious parents to become LGBT. That's the stupidest idea i;ve ever heard.

@Yimpa Well whether you like it or not homosexuality is a very dangerous, harmful and unnatural lifestyle. 

@Emerald Exactly it's like what you said straightness is a purity and once your mind get's infected it can't go back. 

44 minutes ago, NightHawkBuzz said:

@Emerald Exactly it's like what you said straightness is a purity and once your mind get's infected it can't go back. 

Straight people who are ACTUALLY straight cannot magically turn gay. Ask any straight man or woman and they will tell you that they just aren't sexually interested in the same sex.

Though anyone could have fleeting same sex sexual thoughts here and there, even if they are straight, that isn't a reflection of their actual sexual preferences.

So IF you're actually straight, you don't have anything to worry about.

But given that you're worrying about it makes me suspect that you may have some degree of same-sex attraction (maybe bisexual to some degree or gay... or perhaps you've just experienced fleeting sexual thoughts that hint at same sex attraction, even if you are straight).

And you've built this evidence-less narrative up in your own mind to deny your own same-sex attractions to yourself and to protect yourself form becoming aware of it.

Like if you can cling to this belief that there is a choice and that you can suddenly make yourself "impure" if you don't put yourself on the defense against gayness, you can just keep "choosing to be straight" and not admitting your attractions to yourself.

And it creates this sense of intense fear and urgency to avoid any gay thoughts because (in your mind) you could 'permanently change your hormones and turn yourself gay.' and 'fall from grace' and lose your "purity".

And it gives you a giant group of scapegoats to blame for your same-sex attractions because they influenced you to be gay... which gives you the comforting impression that 'All I have to do is to resist the tempting siren song of the LGBT community and I protect the purity of my straightness.'

Another possibility is that you have "Homosexual OCD" where a person gets obsessively/compulsively worried and has to constantly check to make sure they're not gay... even if they're totally straight.

Either way, your viewpoint shows that you're afraid of being turned gay.

And that's not possible. You're either sexually attracted to men or you're not. And there's nothing you can do to change that either way.

Are you struggling with self-sabotage and CONSTANTLY standing in the way of your own success? 

If so, and if you're looking for an experienced coach to help you discover and resolve the root of the issue, you can click this link to schedule a free discovery call with me to see if my program is a good fit for you.