NightHawkBuzz

I feel more comfortable running as a Democrat but I have more republican views

243 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Jacob Morres said:

I feel like your preferences are influenced by things like cultural conditioning & personal ideology. They def change for a lot of people 

@Jacob Morres Yes your environment can affect your sexuality that is why homosexuality is a dangerous lifestyle because someone's environment can influence them to be gay. 

1 minute ago, NightHawkBuzz said:

@Jacob Morres Yes your environment can affect your sexuality that is why homosexuality is a dangerous lifestyle because someone's environment can influence them to be gay. 

This is a fact.

I've becoming increasingly gayer when I left my family.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You guys are not going to argue him out of homophobia.

@Leo Gura Yeah because I am 100% right and I know what I am talking about. 

When you accept homosexuality in society gay people can become extremely overbearing and try to influence or force other people to become LGBTQ or participate in the gay community. 

Some people here just think that you are accepting the gay community into society but your not you are actually allowing them to potentially influence or force other people into that behavior. 

I told you the last step in accepting the LGBTQ community is Participation. Eventually they will try to force you or influence you to participate in that community which is why it is extremely dangerous. 

I just have to stand by my values because I know how dangerous it is to accept the LGBTQ community into society. 

2 hours ago, _Archangel_ said:

@NightHawkBuzz No one si gonna make you participate in some gay-fest. This is a dystopian fantasy made up by the right wing media you surely eaten-up during the years. In a democracy no one is gonna make you forcefully attend a socio-cultural event.
LGBTQ+s just wanna live in a world where being gay isn't regarded as a disease.

@_Archangel_ But that's not what happens what goes on is that instead of just being accepted into society they try to influence or force other people to engage in homosexuality. 

6 minutes ago, NightHawkBuzz said:

@mattm33 I have explained it when homosexuality is accepted in society some gay people become very overbearing and try to influence or force others to become homosexual. 

They try to influence other people to become gay and engage in such lifestyle that is why it is extremely dangerous. 

could you straighten out ( pun not intended ) this circular logic?

Recently Tamed Feral Buddhist Critter                   Restful Cube        

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, NightHawkBuzz said:

Some people here just think that you are accepting the gay community into society but your not you are actually allowing them to potentially influence or force other people into that behavior. 

Conservatives are in the process of making being trans illegal:

https://www.texastribune.org/2024/08/21/transgender-texans-drivers-license-DPS/

You will warned and reported if you engage in such behaviors.

Edited by Yimpa

48 minutes ago, Jacob Morres said:

@mattm33  yeah it's impossible to be anti lgtbq and be dem, esp with the policies like banning gay adoption and gay marriage. It's legit a cornerstone of the dems policies right now. I'm not too sure you can even win republican anymore with that agenda either (?). 

@Jacob Morres I don't have to run as a dem I can still run as a republican.

I can never accept the LGBTQ community in society because I know how bad of a lifestyle it is to accept. 

You can win as a republican with an anti LGBTQ agenda still look at Mike Johnson. 

Clarence Thomas wants the Supreme Court to review the decision that made same sex marriage legal. 

I hope we can one day overturn the decision that made same sex marriage legal and criminalize homosexuality. 

1 hour ago, mattm33 said:

If you run for office will you be honest about your policy to criminalize homosexuality? Or are you trying to hide it from people and do it secretly? I don't understand how you think you can run and win as a democrat. Why do you think the people on this site would want to help you do that? It's absurd. It's seems like satire performed by someone even more bored than me.

@mattm33 I'll just do it secretly I won't say it because I need to get as many votes as possible. 

I never said I needed to run as a democrat I was just wondering if I could but I don't have to I can still run as a republican with an anti LGBTQ agenda and win. 

People don't have to help me do that but I have to stand my values and beliefs. 

I will stand by an anti lgbtq agenda forever. 

12 minutes ago, NightHawkBuzz said:

@mattm33 I have explained it when homosexuality is accepted in society some gay people become very overbearing and try to influence or force others to become homosexual. 

They try to influence other people to become gay and engage in such lifestyle that is why it is extremely dangerous. 

So, gay "children of men"? I don't understand. Even if some people could be turned gay. Why is that dangerous? What will happen to society?

Quit the whining and start acting on your authentic values!

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, mattm33 said:

Why is that dangerous? What will happen to society?

It will be like the "This is Fine" meme, only with rainbows and unicorns and drag queens.

The original "This is Fine" meme is what happens in a conservative world. 

Edited by Yimpa

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't be such a nihilist.

If I ever get my hands on him, I will turn him gay!

xD

@Leo Gura The reason why it is dangerous because there is a three step process in accepting communities like this which I keep saying. 

1. Tolerate 

2. Celebrate 

3. Participation 

This is the last step in accepting the LGBTQ community is that now you have to have something to do with the LGBTQ community is some way shape or form. 

You can't just accept the community and tolerate it no now you have to be apart of it some way shape or form.

This is the final step in accepting the LGBTQ community is which is why it so dangerous to have in society. 

8 minutes ago, NightHawkBuzz said:

@mattm33 I'll just do it secretly I won't say it because I need to get as many votes as possible. 

I never said I needed to run as a democrat I was just wondering if I could but I don't have to I can still run as a republican with an anti LGBTQ agenda and win. 

People don't have to help me do that but I have to stand my values and beliefs. 

I will stand by an anti lgbtq agenda forever. 

This is so shitty. Fox news and republicans in a nutshell. If the only way you can win is through lying, you don't see that as maybe the wrong side? The fact that you were wondering if you could run as a democrat in the first place is my point. How could you have ever thought that would work? You really had to ask someone else? Consider this is a strong example of your lack of critical thinking. Honestly the fact that people like you exist is really disturbing me lately. This election, trump, project 2025...dammit...

Posted (edited)

"Anyone who thinks of homosexuality as a way of life is sick... This aberration cannot be permitted to become widespread and make our youth lose the respect for the natural laws of life." -- Adolf Hitler

"We must eliminate homosexuals root and branch... We can't permit such danger to the country; the homosexual must be entirely eliminated." -- Adolf Hitler

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

"Anyone who thinks of homosexuality as a way of life is sick... This aberration cannot be permitted to become widespread and make our youth lose the respect for the natural laws of life." -- Adolf Hitler

@Leo Gura I'm just saying we can't accept homosexuality in society because it influences others. This behavior can't recognized or tolerated because it influences other people in society. 

We can't let behavior like this get to other people. 

Once you tolerate homosexuality you will be willing to go further to accept other behaviors in society. 

Edited by NightHawkBuzz

1 minute ago, NightHawkBuzz said:

@Leo Gura I'm just saying we can't accept homosexuality in society because it influences others. This behavior can't recognized or tolerated because it influences other people in society. 

We can't let behavior like this get to other people. 

Why!!!! What will happen to society?

This video does a good job of explaining the three steps of the LGBTQ community that I have been talking about.

The last step is forcing people to participate in this behavior in society.

3 minutes ago, mattm33 said:

Why!!!! What will happen to society?

@mattm33 We will be living in a culture were people will be curious or influenced to be bisexual and homosexual because that is what they are heavily exposed to and seen in society.