NightHawkBuzz

I feel more comfortable running as a Democrat but I have more republican views

243 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, NightHawkBuzz said:

I don't believe that the LGBTQ community should be recognized at all and I can't turn back on that. 

Lol this forum is so strange. How does something like actualized attract people like this.

Watch this video to avoid wasting your life. You are falling into the same trap as Hitler going on a crusade against the Jews.

Praying for the hate in your heart to heal brother :x

Edited by Phil King

7 hours ago, Phil King said:

Lol this forum is so strange. How does something like actualized attract people like this.

Watch this video to avoid wasting your life. You are falling into the same trap as Hitler going on a crusade against the Jews.

Praying for the hate in your heart to heal brother :x

@Phil King I already watched this video before. I have more things I want to accomplish that's not the only reason I am going into politics. 

However I just can't accept the lgbtq community. It is an extremely dangerous abnormal lifestyle that should never be accepted in society. 

Posted (edited)

30 minutes ago, NightHawkBuzz said:

@Phil King 

However I just can't accept the lgbtq community. It is an extremely dangerous abnormal lifestyle that should never be accepted in society. 

I suggest that you introspect on where those feelings are coming from.

It's all too easy to misconstrue our feelings of personal discomfort into moral outrage. It's a form of psychological projection that I would invite you to examine.

It's okay to feel personally uncomfortable with a lifestyle that feels unfamiliar to you - it's not okay to use that discomfort as justification to dehumanize those people or to strip them of their rights.

Maybe you should get to actually know some LGBTQ individuals? Doing so will give you an opportunity to see that they're just regular people, not the abnormal Boogeyman that you're imaging them to be.

If you jump into politics without working on integrating this obvious shadow that you have, you'll just end up making the world a worse place.

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

8 hours ago, NightHawkBuzz said:

@Phil King It might be true but I just can't accept open homosexuality it is an extremely dangerous lifestyle that is harmful for everyone in society. 

Sounds like you shouldn't run at all.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

8 hours ago, Nilsi said:

Sounds like you shouldn't run at all.

@Nilsi Just your opinion. 

8 hours ago, DocWatts said:

I suggest that you introspect on where those feelings are coming from.

It's all too easy to misconstrue our feelings of personal discomfort into moral outrage. It's a form of psychological projection that I would invite you to examine.

It's okay to feel personally uncomfortable with a lifestyle that feels unfamiliar to you - it's not okay to use that discomfort as justification to dehumanize those people or to strip them of their rights.

Maybe you should get to actually know some LGBTQ individuals? Doing so will give you an opportunity to see that they're just regular people, not the abnormal Boogeyman that you're imaging them to be.

If you jump into politics without working on integrating this obvious shadow that you have, you'll just end up making the world a worse place.

@DocWatts Actually I'll make it a better place by passing laws that stop such dangerous harmful behavior. 

Did you ever see REAL footage of the camps where the Jews were imprisoned, starved and killed by the thousands by the Nazis?

Do you know of the atrocities that were done by the Nazis, during WWII  - experiments, tortures that are too horrific to mention here?

I have no idea if you are OK with  what the Nazis did to the people that were Jewish - BUT I am going to take the chance that you agree that it was as evil as it gets.

Now let's go backward from there, back in time from WWII.

There was a time when the Nazi were only a political party. There was a Time as we go back where the Nazi's was a very small political party made of such extremist's that no one believe that they had a chance to become the Governing body of Germany. They were considered a gang of tugs and bullies... immature adults, playing politics.

What were they most and so deeply afraid of? What was that fear that they eventually taught their brothers to take as gospel - a fear that begin to spread like the worst types of cancers? A fear that gave them political power over others?

The Jews, they were afraid of the Jews. They were afraid that the Jews would take over their country, their culture, and their communities.

Now let me ask you to think very hard about this: Do you think your fear of the lgbtq is different than the fear the Nazis were obeying?

... think very hard about this: Do you think your fear of the lgbtq is different than the fear certain Whites have and had of Blacks?

WAKE UP!

Do you think your fear of the lgbtq is different than any fear a human had towards another because of a different skin color, gender, religion, language, body type, intellectual ability, athletic abilities, etc...

Do you want to know what happen when you empower such beliefs. It is easy to know. Go look at the real footage of what the Nazi's did, or if you think it is too strong of a model, than look at how the Aborigine's around the World have been treated by the colonists, or how women have been treated in some cultures and parts of history, how Africans and other were force into slavery, ... all are models of the same thinking, same pattern.

WAKE UP and say NO to your fears and claim your sanity by no longer making the fears that YOU ARE projecting - the Master and God of your Mind.

@DocWatts @ICURBlessings I got a quote from Mike Johnson from article below and this is what he has said about homosexual relationships. 

“Homosexual relationships are inherently unnatural and, the studies clearly show, are ultimately harmful and costly for everyone,” he wrote. “Society cannot give its stamp of approval to such a dangerous lifestyle. If we change marriage for this tiny, modern minority, we will have to do it for every deviant group. Polygamists, polyamorists, pedophiles, and others will be next in line to claim equal protection. They already are. There will be no legal basis to deny a bisexual the right to marry a partner of each sex, or a person to marry his pet.”

The whole article is here  https://www.nbcnews.com/nbc-out/out-politics-and-policy/mike-johnson-house-speaker-lgbtq-views-scrutiny-rcna122317

@NightHawkBuzz Mind that homophobia is against Forum Guidelines.

You are in the business of rationalizing homophobia.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

@NightHawkBuzz You've fallen prey to a Christian Nationalist cult of personality, my man. These folks are currently trying to destroy American democracy.

Healthy conservatism has a constructive role to play in American politics and culture, but this ain't it. It's the most warped and destructive version of those values.

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

Posted (edited)

15 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@NightHawkBuzz Mind that homophobia is against Forum Guidelines.

You are in the business of rationalizing homophobia.

@Leo Gura I'm not trying to be homophobic I am just trying to explain why I believe the LGBTQ community is such a dangerous life style and why it is so harmful. 

Edited by NightHawkBuzz

2 hours ago, NightHawkBuzz said:

@Leo Gura I'm not trying to be homophobic I am just trying to explain why I believe the LGBTQ community is such a dangerous life style and why it is so harmful. 

Is the following what you call an explanation:

“Society cannot give its stamp of approval to such a dangerous lifestyle. If we change marriage for this tiny, modern minority, we will have to do it for every deviant group. Polygamists, polyamorists, pedophiles, and others will be next in line to claim equal protection. They already are. There will be no legal basis to deny a bisexual the right to marry a partner of each sex, or a person to marry his pet.”

I will be direct here, this statement and argument is inherently unsound, it is a type of logic that is fundamentally invalid. I am flabbergasted that you really believe that cross gender right to marriage would lead to some social support for pedophilia!?! Please tell me you recognize the insanity of your argument.

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, NightHawkBuzz said:

I know you're not trying to be, but that is the effect of your agenda.

You are denying people born with a different sexual orientation than you diginity and human rights.

And you want us to assist you in that. But we are at a stage of development where we clearly see that as misguided.

You are not going to succeed in repressing homosexual rights. That ship has sailed.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I know you're not trying to be, but that is the effect of your agenda.

You are denying people born with a different sexual orientation than you diginity and human rights.

And you want us to assist you in that. But we are at a stage of development where we clearly see that as misguided.

You are not going to succeed in repressing homosexual rights. That ship has sailed.

@Leo Gura Yeah because that's not where the LGBTQ community ends by just accepting there rights. 

That's why I linked the video to you to because I think it gives you an accurate representation of what happens when you accept the LGBTQ community in society. 

Three are three steps when it comes to accepting the LGBTQ community and the last step is the one that most people don't understand that happens. 

1. First step is to Tolerate the existence of the community 

2. Second step is to Celebrate the existence of the community 

3. The Third step which is the one that most people don't realize comes with all of the LGBTQ acceptance is now we want you to Participate in this community in some way which is you either have to join the LGBTQ community or have something to do with this group. 

This third step is why I am very anti lgbtq as I know that this is what happens when a community like this is being tolerated and accepted in society.  

I think you and most people might not realize that there is a final step when you accept a group like this in society which is why I feel it is extremely dangerous. 

Edited by NightHawkBuzz

No one really cares what's your political views are. Neither should you.

If you are in politics for selfish reasons (and not for the people), your aim should just be focused on getting to the top. You talk and work your way up. 

What happens when you accept communities like the LGBTQ community is that the last step in all of this is that they try to get you participate in these communities which becomes the big problem. 

Posted (edited)

@NightHawkBuzz But Leo, what happens if we give blacks rights and then, God forbid, these blacks don't just live quitely alone, but start to gather in groups and do black things?!

To accept human rights means to allow people to live their rights as freely as you do, not within some cage that you set up for them.

No one is forcing you to engage in gay sex. But rights means that gays have a right to influence culture as much as non-gays. You don't have a right to tell gays to shut up and not influence culture. If you wanna argue that you do have that right, fine, then I will argue that I have the right to lock Christians in a cage.

Edited by Leo Gura

@NightHawkBuzz Are you open-minded enough to have your values change in the future? Or do you think your values are fixed?

You are a Christian with religious values. I could come up with all kinds of reasons why I believe that religious Christian folk are bad for society and reject your human rights to be a Christian (of course, you'd disagree with me). But I wouldn't do that. I respect that you want to be a Christian, attend church, etc. Although it's not the path I want to take, I appreciate that it's what you want to do, and I don't try to force my values on you. Apply this same logic to gay people.

You might disagree with it. But learn to accept it.

5 hours ago, NightHawkBuzz said:

What happens when you accept communities like the LGBTQ community is that the last step in all of this is that they try to get you participate in these communities which becomes the big problem. 

@NightHawkBuzz  Reverse!: What happens when we accept communities like straight cis people, you don't just have to tolerate or celebrate their sappy, cringe romance dramas and heteronormative bs, but they constantly nag and grunt at you to get you to participate in it, they actively dehumanize you and fight to take away your human rights, only for the prettiest of all reasons: because they're so insecure about their own sexuality, that they project you to be a threat since maybe their current sexuality is just them hardcore resisting, else why'd they be such overreacting douchebags?

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Posted (edited)

As most of the previous posts point to -  you have been involved with a highly as in "completely" unsound thinking - this includes the sources of your information -   which may as a whole go back to your childhood - I don't know the actual sources of your info but it is clearly within the realm of both misinformation/disinformation. Dogma is a type of misinformation/disinformation.

Your life experience - in my opinion - is lacking too much for any social value associated to you getting into politics - unless you want this country to regress towards its more uncivilized past. However -this being said - the fact you are here discussing in this forum shows that you might be a little open to learn something that would take you beyond a very very narrow and distorted view of humanity.

One day you will realize that the real threats to a community, society and nation are from those that have a thirst for power but are driven with views that are "un-enlighten" to put it politely - that being those that are raising views that are in the ballpark of the reasoning you have brought to this table. 

If sexual behavior is your obsession - and it clearly seem to be - then use history to see where the danger lies. If you compare the violence perpetuated through history by male heterosexual through rapes and gang-raping - in comparison to any factual violence perpetuated by the LGBTQ community - what do you think you would see? It is so proportionally different that it is ridiculous to even consider such a comparison.

Your concept of a "3 step strategy" deployed by the LGBTQ community is so insane - you have no idea. It sits right out of extreme-paranoia imagination. Do you know how bad it is for your mental-health to invest faith in such thinking. I know that from the top of your head you don't believe one word I am telling you - because I am asking you to question beliefs you have invested with something you value too much to put on the a tribunal bench.

...and talking about tribunal - I would add that the Highest Court will find You NOT Guilty because who you truly are - but have obviously little knowing about that - is an extension of the One and Only Source which is Perfect. In the very same token, the Highest Court will find every single soul of the LGBTQ community NOT Guilty because each one like you is an extension of the One and Only Source which is Perfect. And not only that - every single soul of the LGBTQ community is part of your very 'being' because this is how the One and Only Source created YOU. Realize this and you will see that before you can recognize and realize the One and Only Source you will need to fundamentally change your beliefs.

Edited by ICURBlessings