Philipp

Is Leo (still) thinking about suicide

3 posts in this topic

I remember a blog post (I think), where Leo said, he had to open up to suicide.

This actually frightened me quite a bit. Having had suicidal ideation (because of suffering), a lot of what keeps me going is a beleif that life can become beautiful, meaningful, enjoyable. That happiness can be achieved.
Trying to pursue that deep mystical life however is kind of strange if it all ends up at suicide again. 

I was wondering if there is any update on that. Is suicide different when doing it out of suffering vs some super conscious decision? 

Is life really not enjoyable after all these enlightenment experiences to a point, that suicide is not an option?

I hope this questions are not too private. 

No

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 hours ago, Philipp said:

I remember a blog post (I think), where Leo said, he had to open up to suicide.

This actually frightened me quite a bit. Having had suicidal ideation (because of suffering), a lot of what keeps me going is a beleif that life can become beautiful, meaningful, enjoyable. That happiness can be achieved.
Trying to pursue that deep mystical life however is kind of strange if it all ends up at suicide again. 

I was wondering if there is any update on that. Is suicide different when doing it out of suffering vs some super conscious decision? 

Is life really not enjoyable after all these enlightenment experiences to a point, that suicide is not an option?

I hope this questions are not too private. 

I thing there is a difference in intention between wanting to die because You are suffering, and wanting to end life because You want to move on via a higher state of Consciousness and Awareness (Mahasamadhi), in the latter instance it is like graduating public school for high school, high school for University and so on, with Mukti or Dissolution You lose Your Individuality, the drop in the Ocean goes back into the Ocean sort of thing... 

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru