Javfly33

All of Infinity is Alive and It Exists Right Now.

30 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

As Leo would say, you just lack the consciousness to realize this.

Just kidding, but really 

... Today I entered the consciousness energy of a whole mountain. 

Not just humans or animals, objects have aliveness and they are a certain existence process within the Creation, even Mountains are Alive.

Another example, today I opened my hand and I connected with the walls of my village House and i was 50km from there.

Thats why even to insects we should have compassion. I become conscious a wasp is a being as rightful and complete as me. I literally become conscious im not above a wasp! A wasp has the same value and gets the same "Love" from God in this existence as me as a human. 

Edited by Javfly33
Remove image.

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

Posted (edited)

@Javfly33 dude - fucking flies are you.  They are broken off fragments of your own Mind.  That's why killing them sucks.  But yet i can't stand them hovering over my dinner.  Funny how we are so quick to forsake parts of us if they aren't serving our benefit in any way.  The ego is an evil bastard indeed.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

Thats why even to insects we should have compassion.

True Love means there are no shoulds.

You shouldn't anything.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You shouldn't anything.

Exactly.

Know thyself....

@Javfly33 

2 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

A wasp has the same value and gets the same "Love" from God in this existence as me as a human. 

In the all-encompassing Light of God's Love even farts and rainbows are equal.

Posted (edited)

If God is Absolute, then there is no Discretion present there, its only found here in our Human Mind and Intellect, which is needed! 

First we have to be Lost, but within is the ability to be Found, that is the game, so here Discretion is present, which means farts and rainbows are different, that is the beauty of Life here, there are differences, uniqueness, Individuality, but underneath it all it all comes from the same place, so that is the other game to find out where this place of sameness is...

Edited by Ishanga

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Ishanga said:

which means farts and rainbows are different, that is the beauty of Life here, there are differences, uniqueness, Individuality,

Through the illusion of separation God witness's itself in its own reflection.

Which should inspire one to appreciate how free-form God's Love truly is. 

Edited by cetus

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You shouldn't anything.

I agree, but when compassion touches you is the natural thing to do.

As humans we treat animals as like they are not an alive as us

9 hours ago, cetus said:

@Javfly33 

😂 True but im not at that level yet so Ill get the Rainbows for now

11 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Javfly33 dude - fucking flies are you.  They are broken off fragments of your own Mind.  That's why killing them sucks.  But yet i can't stand them hovering over my dinner.  Funny how we are so quick to forsake parts of us if they aren't serving our benefit in any way.  The ego is an evil bastard indeed.

Yes! Is the survival Mind, It makes us feel safe but is safe illusion...our minor self we picked Up is dying anyway soon...😬

I swear everytime i go to this Mountains i feel so close to the fear of death, any idea i had about myself starts to dissolve. 

9 hours ago, cetus said:

Through the illusion of separation God witness's itself in its own reflection.

Which should inspire one to appreciate how free-form God's Love truly is. 

Yes, via the illusion something is happening, in God Realm nothing is happening, which is great too, both are available to Us which is why we are here...

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

If God is absolute and you torture a 5 year old child in front of his parents and then burn them all with gasoline while you dance around them, it is God who is doing it. I guess that it should be necessary to equilibrate the infinity in some point. God is a merciless CEO, a machine of cosmic balance. the business must go on, and if the balance demands that you have to burn, you will burn

6 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

If God is absolute and you torture a 5 year old child in front of his parents and then burn them all with gasoline while you dance around them, it is God who is doing it. I guess that it should be necessary to equilibrate the infinity in some point. God is a merciless CEO, a machine of cosmic balance. the business must go on, and if the balance demands that you have to burn, you will burn

This is why it is dumb to personify God, or say God is just Love or this or that, God is the wrong word/label to be using in the Spiritual Context of what we are all talking about, as that word has to many distortions in ppls minds.. Think of Existence, the fundamental Aspect of it, and its Creation Tool as a sort of Intelligence that allows all Potentials and Possibilities to be here and available, so one can be very Blissed Out, Compassionate, Giving, Loving, Supportive and so forth, or the exact opposite of that as You described above, so what is the point of it All? 

The Point of it All is that we have to discover via our Individuality, the Dual Nature of this Realm of Reality, our ability to have an Ego/Separate Experience from everything, that we can as well be totally Connected to Everything and Everyone on an Experiential Level, and via that we can explore Potentials beyond this savagery that we see today in the world, the separateness that is apparent everywhere and the suffering that exist because of it all...

Of course we all, including Christ, say: God, take this chalice away from me. well, not all, the native Americans were happy to undergo torture much worse than a simple crucifixion, since in this way they demonstrated their courage to their ancestors and the great spirit, they were soldiers of cosmic balance, dedicated to their task to the fullest

Posted (edited)

22 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

This is why it is dumb to personify God, or say God is just Love or this or that, God is the wrong word/label to be using in the Spiritual Context of what we are all talking about,

Yes, god is not someone, it's the infinity in its infinite flow. Nothing that we can understand in my humble opinion , but maybe I'm wrong, hopefully 

Edited by Breakingthewall

4 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yes, god is not someone, it's the infinity in its infinite flow. Nothing that we can understand in my humble opinion , but maybe I'm wrong, hopefully 

I agree I don't think going the route of "Understanding" is going anywhere worth while, plus its infinite how do You understand that, and lot of it is unmanifestation, non physical in nature, various levels of realms, existencesm no thing ness, and so on, how to understand that?? Just Experience it as best you can, what else is there to be here for??

3 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Where did you get this from. You must not have seen how some humans cherish their animals more than how they cherish their own family and friends. Yeah, some people treat animals like shit, but your statement was too general and not the case.

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

18 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Today I discovered everything is alive and became one with Nature, even insects deserve respect! Mountain Consciousness!

@Javfly33  Ah, that reminds me of Seth's 726th session: The island analogy of nature consciousness

seth 726.png

Also, the perfect synchronicity ahead! Your experience in a nutshell and follow up the suggestion in the vid.

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Posted (edited)

19 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

dude - fucking flies are you.  They are broken off fragments of your own Mind.  That's why killing them sucks

“God in His wisdom made the fly. And then forgot to tell us why.” - Ogden Nash

17 hours ago, cetus said:

Rainbows are just simple illusory SFX, while farts are lovely, caring, intelligent survival mechanisms artworks-000578937356-ahejct-t500x500.jp  

5 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

If God is absolute, turture kids and burn their parents. Because Thanos or something. It's all God anyway.

Oh, you little Devil! Oh wait, there's only God. Oh, what a devil I am! gwZE754z_200x200.jpg  

4 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Some people treat animals like shit, but your statement was too general and not the case.

I wouldn't swing the pendulum that quickly. There's meat industry mass-torture/slaughter. There's lots of hate and phobias around spiders/wasps/flys/mosquitos/bugs. Threre's test animals and frog dissections. Hunting for pelts and trophies. Eating meat every day just for the taste of it, never having the guts to look behind the curtains and do it oneself. And whatever millions other examples, I didn't even need to ask ChatGPT, but it could easily give you a million page essay!

4 hours ago, Ishanga said:

Personification distorts God. Intelligence evolves compassion filtering potentials, discovering duality via individuality.

4 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

And we suffer tremendous torture and bloodshed in the process way. God/Infinity is beyond our understanding.

4 hours ago, Ishanga said:

Yes, understanding leads nowhere, as there's infinite unmaterialized planes. All we can do is experience.

It's not easy to balance an ∞ amount of selfish holons, which all occupy the same space, at least right now.

7 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

| I agree, but when compassion touches you is the natural thing to do. |maxresdefault.jpg
| Remember Leo's video around mirroring God's love around? |    
    | As humans we treat animals as like they are not an alive as us |
| Yup, it's horrific! |    
    | Everytime i go to this Mountains I fear death and my sense of self dissolves.

| Sounds similar to what we hear from Sadhguru about Kailash |    
| But don't you dare go Mahasamadhi on us yet! |    

Our minor self we picked up is dying anyway soon... emoji-grimacing-face-facebook-3d-render_

We are always dying, yet alive. We don't know really what awaits us after-life leo_2_small.png.ac38bc51ad8da6eae1c1aec6  

Did I just go meta on actualized.org formatting and link embedding and create Leo emojis??? Maybe!

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Posted (edited)

@Keryo KoffaWhat you explained there is not how people treat animals. I was speaking more about how they treat them when they are in direct contact with them, not how they see them. Just because someone doesn't like bugs, doesn't mean they'll treat them cruelly.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

5 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Where did you get this from. You must not have seen how some humans cherish their animals more than how they cherish their own family and friends. Yeah, some people treat animals like shit, but your statement was too general and not the case.

@Princess Arabia Hmm, let me rebalance, while you focused on whether humans are or aren't overly cruel to animals. @Javfly33 only seems to have said that humans don't treat them as if they share our aliveness/awareness/being. Maybe we're all talking past.

I just remembered a lot of cruelty in my experience, which outweighed your point, including first-hand experience of reckless ant hill demolition, bug squashing, etc. Of course, this will vary greatly based on place and time, and I admit the bias of seeing more of what I/one initially notice/es.

But to get back to @Javfly33's point. People are dumbfounded when they see animals doing anything remotely reminiscent of common human behavior and ignore that they possess a unique hyper-intelligence they possess in their own right, just because they're not focused on the sharp intellect or IQ, that humans have in the last centuries equated as the only worthwhile trait and intelligence (Rationalism/Science/Intellectual Traditions/Technology/Capitalism/Militaries/Hierarchies).

And of course, there are always tales of animal bonds, of dogs, horses, cows, and other dear companions. But there's also been great utilitarian/functional thinking throughout history, that we can see not just on the focus that humans are "the top of the food chain" or "biblically meant to lead all other species because we're superior" or thinking we're so intelligent, that we know better and are smarter than the ecosystem and can control it (actually destroying the earth in the process), but also in our relation to ourselves, where we created tons of self-suppression, ego, demonization of the other, separation, group-identity, "we vs them", rejecting femininity and different cultures. Animals were lower in the hierarchy than "other humans" of course, except close pets and farm animals.

Edited by Keryo Koffa

@Keryo Koffa Yes, thats basically my point @Princess Arabia Some people do care more for animals than other humans, but thats only because they have attachments or emotional ties to this animals.

In reality, they are not conscious an insect has the same cosmic value as their daughter. 

2 hours ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Did I just go meta on actualized.org formatting and link embedding and create Leo emojis??? Maybe!

Haha lol. i like that you did there.