Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
B222

Is consciousness always aware?

11 posts in this topic

How do you know?

Posted (edited)

I don't think so. I'm not sure but I think in the void there are aware and un aware. Sort of like how you are aware and then sleeping. In the void awareness can be aware its in a void and also unaware that its in a void and thats when it becomes the void.

Its like being in a room with all the lights off and no body or anything just staring. It will stare for as long as you are awake and then it will go to 'sleep' and become unaware. Both states are the same but one has awareness of being there.

When conciousness is unaware its still staring at nothing but the awareness is off.

So when you reach full cobciousness void you will still have sleeping and awake states there will just be no difference between them except for the fact that you are aware you are looking and experiencing nothing. And it will feel like you are frozen in place like you are stored in the hard drive of God un able to move or speak but still aware.

Edited by Hojo

Unawareness would be a state of consciousness 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

5 hours ago, B222 said:

How do you know?

You are here to determine this on this level of existence and within this realm, that is why we are here as Humans, to find our Awareness of Consciousness or Source Intelligence and live the Potential is provides You via that Awareness, without Us (and possibly other forms of life elsewhere), then what or how is Awareness possible? How can Absolute be Aware of Absolute without duality and karma not being present?

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

5 hours ago, B222 said:

How do you know?

because when it is not conscious there is no when

Posted (edited)

You know because when you come out of it you say holy shit I remeber I was just there and I was sleeping and waking up in a void. Ironically this is how I awakened I remembered that I was in a void 8 years before i awoke and a voice in my head said how can you remeber being in a void? And I understood at that moment what consciousness is and my head exploded.

Edited by Hojo

Posted (edited)

Consciousness dialates awareness from zero to infinity, and anything in between.

It's like a light with an infinite dimmer switch.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

From the viewpoint of photography, consciousness is like a camera lens taking a picture. It captures everything. But what you see of the picture, or more importantly, what you don't see of the picture, is totally determined by how many filters your mind applies to the lens.

Posted (edited)

awareness is like I can do something about my experience, I can think about it, I can feel about it, I can look about it feel ,about it. This can go to nothing and you know you are still there you just cant anything about the experience. Thats base consciousness. Base consciousness in the void is like i know im there but i cant anything I cant even know im there but Im there experiencing not being able to know im there.

Edited by Hojo

25 minutes ago, Hojo said:

Base consciousness in the void is like i know im there but i cant anything I cant even know im there

Your still Alive she said.

Oh, do I deserve to be?

Is that the question?

And if so, who answers?    -Pearl Jam