Schizophonia

Leo, have you tried transdermal 5 MeO DMT.

15 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

@Leo Gura

Today i've did a small solution of approximately 10mg of 5 MeO DMT, 0.25mg of physiological serum, and 0.25mg of Isopropyl myristate.

I've applied this solution on my clean arm and about 10/15mn latter i've almost have a panic attack because i could feel the 5 MeO DMT. It could be nacebo effect but 5 MeO DMT is a small molecule, below 300 daltons, so there is no reason it shouldn't easily cross epidermis. 

I could try again by replacing the physiological serum by pure ethanol, or simply dissolve my 5 MeO in DMSO. 

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

Posted (edited)

Never heard of this.

So what are you doing? Just rubbing it over your skin? Explain your procedure please.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Never heard of this.

So what are you doing? Just rubbing it over your skin? Explain your procedure please.

Yes, i dilute some some 5 MeO DMT on distilled/saline water (should be replaced by pure ethanol or almost, water probably slower/decrease the absorption) and i add the same quantity of IM to allow skin penetration, then i put it somewhere on my body where the skin is relatively thin (abdomen, testicles, forearms...) the time it takes to penetrate. When my whole arm dried, there was no 5 MeO left at all.

5 Meo DMT + DMSO should be even way better both in term of speed and absorption percentage, i will try next week.

44 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

5 Meo DMT + DMSO should be even way better both in term of speed and absorption percentage, i will try next week.

Here's a thread on DMT-Nexus about the use of DMSO and DMT. I think there's also a bunch more info on there from people who have tried it, though I've never looked into it myself.

https://forum.dmt-nexus.me/threads/dmso-dmt.369857/

Posted (edited)

I mean, it sounds interesting, but why not just plug at that point? Will be easier and more reliable.

Sitting there waiting for it to absorb and dry seems annoying.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I mean, it sounds interesting, but why not just plug at that point? Will be easier and more reliable.

Agreed, no need for transdermal when better ROAs exist which don't require something like DMSO.

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The transdermal route is usually used for slow extended-release, like nicotine or fentanyl patches that keep you covered all day long.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, What Am I said:

Here's a thread on DMT-Nexus about the use of DMSO and DMT. I think there's also a bunch more info on there from people who have tried it, though I've never looked into it myself.

https://forum.dmt-nexus.me/threads/dmso-dmt.369857/

Thanks 🙏 

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I prefer put some drops on my arm or my stomach and not touch it for 10 minutes/15 minutes than to stick a syringe in my anus..

It might also work with N N-DMT btw.

Edited by Schizophonia

1 hour ago, LSD-Rumi said:

The transdermal route is usually used for slow extended-release, like nicotine or fentanyl patches that keep you covered all day long

Yes but patches are thought to slow down assimilation, a DMSO based transdermal solution hits in minutes.

Posted (edited)

37 minutes ago, What Am I said:

@Schizophonia If you're really feeling adventurous, this is another option as well.

More simple : 5 MeO DMT, saline solution and some drops of ethanol. 

I don't see the point of micron filters for a so small and polar molecule that dissolves just as well in water. I don't see why you would put benzyl alcohol or something like that either.
It looks like you modeled your recipe on a homebrew of an esterified steroid, but that doesn't seem necessary at all.

Edited by Schizophonia

@Schizophonia You seem more educated in certain ways than myself, but I believe the micron filters are to filter out any potential bacteria or other contaminants, to make sure the contents of the vial are as sterile as possible. And the benzyl alcohol is meant to make the water in the vial bacteriostatic, to greatly slow the growth of new bacteria. To be honest though, I usually skip the benzyl alcohol and just use sterile water. I don't like the idea of injecting anything except the psychedelic and water, and the airtight conditions of a vial alone should prevent significant bacteria growth.

There's more than a few advantages to using sterile vials for injected psychedelics. Depending on the ratio used in the vial, you can perform precise volumetric dosing down to fractions of a milligram if you really wanted to. The success rate of an injection is extremely reliable and predictable, with effects starting within 5 minutes. When using a 31g needle, you can barely feel it entering the skin. There's essentially no discomfort involved with the ROA whatsoever. I think it's the best method I'm aware of to take a chemical and deliver it into your body.

Posted (edited)

58 minutes ago, What Am I said:

@Schizophonia You seem more educated in certain ways than myself, but I believe the micron filters are to filter out any potential bacteria or other contaminants, to make sure the contents of the vial are as sterile as possible. And the benzyl alcohol is meant to make the water in the vial bacteriostatic, to greatly slow the growth of new bacteria. To be honest though, I usually skip the benzyl alcohol and just use sterile water. I don't like the idea of injecting anything except the psychedelic and water, and the airtight conditions of a vial alone should prevent significant bacteria growth.

There's more than a few advantages to using sterile vials for injected psychedelics. Depending on the ratio used in the vial, you can perform precise volumetric dosing down to fractions of a milligram if you really wanted to. The success rate of an injection is extremely reliable and predictable, with effects starting within 5 minutes. When using a 31g needle, you can barely feel it entering the skin. There's essentially no discomfort involved with the ROA whatsoever. I think it's the best method I'm aware of to take a chemical and deliver it into your body.

I would be satisfied by simply put some 5 MeO DMT in a empty vial and inject bacteriostatic water in it the desired day. (before injecting to myself).

Edited by Schizophonia

9 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

I would be satisfied by simply put some 5 MeO DMT in a empty vial and inject bacteriostatic water in it the desired day. (before injecting to myself).

In all likelihood, that'd work fine, but an important point I came across is that bacteriostatic water doesn't actually have the effect of sterilizing the solution. It only slow the growth of new bacteria.

Different ROAs and technics allows different use context, different application

Why don't people plug coffee in their butthole btw, caffeine is as I know 5 times more effective 

Transdermal and nasal spray are very useful as micro-dose method + meditation