Dodo

Russel Brand is a Christian now

96 posts in this topic

47 minutes ago, Hojo said:

@Husseinisdoingfine Christianity is not what it used to be. There used to be mystic now its 300 pound guy with a pick up truck and 4 cheeseburgers sitting on his stomach.

Let’s not throw all Christians under one false and unflattering image. 

I for a couple months looked after an Autistic young man for a Christian Family. They were amazing people. Conservative? Yes. Deeply Catholic? Yes. Their son, who I spoke with is becoming a Priest and did his first year seminary. These people are very involved. They were lovely people. A good stable home to grow up in. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

12 hours ago, Nemra said:

Maybe being in a group brings them comfort. Why aren't they turning to Islam?

Obviously most middle easterns go back to their roots which is Islam.

Westerners mostly are associated with Christianity so obviously they go back to Christ. Asking people to let go of their roots is almost as hard as letting go of their ego.

8 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Conservative? Yes. Deeply Catholic? Yes. Their son, who I spoke with is becoming a Priest and did his first year seminary.

A good stable home to grow up in. 

9 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

12 hours ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Before a child even starts developing a hunger for questions about God and similar topics, they push a tube in their mouth and feed them their own beliefs.

This is child abuse.

Honoring the self I've grown to love.

Posted (edited)

@Thought Art It was for comedic effect. I dont think all Christians are bad I like Christians look at the society Christians have created. The most safest society in the world. I am blessed to live under Christian nation but they are too nice and are losing their identity to their freedoms.

Edited by Hojo

2 hours ago, shree said:

Does that include Christians who tortured and burned people alive? I don't even need to mention the pedophiles in the church hierarchy.

Why would an intelligent being want to be a part of such a community?

Come on brother, you're talking about long gone events from the past. And as for the dirty priests, those are just outliers. You cant judge the tree by a few bad apples!

While in Satanism, being a bad apple is the goal. Are yoou kidding me now,  very weak arguments. 

Satanists are the ones who lie, rape and even worse. You cant be serious now. Christianity and Satanism are polar opposites. The priest pedos were not following Christ when they were doing what they did, thats obvious. 

-1/12 is Infinity 

18 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Show me one Christian who isn't a buffoon.

1 hour ago, Dodo said:

Come on brother, you're talking about long gone events from the past. And as for the dirty priests, those are just outliers. You cant judge the tree by a few bad apples!

While in Satanism, being a bad apple is the goal. Are yoou kidding me now, very weak arguments. 

Satanists are the ones who lie, rape and even worse. You cant be serious now. Christianity and Satanism are polar opposites. The priest pedos were not following Christ when they were doing what they did, thats obvious. 

They don't teach love.

They teach toxic shame, guilt and fear of hell.

Remove those three and the church will fall.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, shree said:

They don't teach love.

They teach toxic shame, guilt and fear of hell.

Remove those three and the church will fall.

They?

Leo is in America now and he is faced with a majority of protestant Christians, but he is with Russian origins. Both of us are originially from Orthodox Christian countries. 

I'll let you decide for yourself which is the true Christianity.

Notice he says at the end, the ultimate goal is to be united with God, to be one with god. I think Leo aligns perfectly with Orthodox Christianity 

Here's  a face you might recognize. 

Time to convert Russel Brand to Orthodoxy

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

Posted (edited)

JP is so conservative that even American Christianity is too liberal and open for him.

Haha

JP needs that old school religion where they whip each other for having thoughts of naked ladies.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

26 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

JP is so conservative that even American Christianity is too liberal and open for him.

Haha

JP needs that old school religion where they whip each other for having thoughts of naked ladies.

But Leo, isnt this your predecessor's faith, its funny how its the least popular denomination in the west.

-1/12 is Infinity 

@Leo Gura I saw an interview with JP and his daughter, and his daughter said he flew to Romania or something to meet Andrew Tate, and he was trying to push to see if they "went to town" lol .. he mustve been slightly horrified inside .. no idea why she even flew out to meet Andrew of all people, even id be slightly horrified and im not even conservative

22 minutes ago, Dodo said:

But Leo, isnt this your predecessor's faith, its funny how its the least popular denomination in the west.

Orthodox Christianity is probably the most purest form of Christianity.

But in the end it's all human garbage.

@shree Relax

◭"89"

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

3 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@shree Relax

I am in my most relaxed state when I talk negative about church.

This is like a form of meditation for me. 

4 hours ago, Dodo said:

They?

Leo is in America now and he is faced with a majority of protestant Christians, but he is with Russian origins. Both of us are originially from Orthodox Christian countries. 

I'll let you decide for yourself which is the true Christianity.

Notice he says at the end, the ultimate goal is to be united with God, to be one with god. 

a. I spent 25 years living in the Balkans, surrounded by various forms of Catholicism.

b. Their ultimate goal is to build a monopoly over people's beliefs.They are all businessmen. Their currency, in this case, is not money but the kingdom of God.

9 minutes ago, shree said:

I am in my most relaxed state when I talk negative about church.

This is like a form of meditation for me. 

I’m sorry to hear that

◭"89"

1 minute ago, Thought Art said:

I’m sorry to hear that

Thank you for showing your concern. It warmed my heart. 

On 2024. 08. 02. at 11:36 AM, Leo Gura said:

Show me one Christian who isn't a buffoon.

Joshua Rasmussen is pretty cool.

Posted (edited)

@zurew 

Sorry, I've been so alien-pilled that I can't listen to humans doing philosophy or spirituality any more. It feels like listening 1st grade math lessons for me.

If you find that stuff helpful or profound for you, have fun.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 hour ago, shree said:

a. I spent 25 years living in the Balkans, surrounded by various forms of Catholicism.

b. Their ultimate goal is to build a monopoly over people's beliefs.They are all businessmen. Their currency, in this case, is not money but the kingdom of God.

Yes but im not even talking about the Catholic "dictatorship". The egoic influence is clear in that one. 

-1/12 is Infinity