Dodo

Russel Brand is a Christian now

96 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Many people identified with the west turn Christian just before they die.

That's how powerful Christianity is.

Edited by hyruga

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

I just wanted to say that I know extremely rational Christians, and that the Christian liturgy is still a relatively solid way to get closer to God, even if it seems too biased and therefore stupid for your level of consciousness for you to agree to play it.
I don't know if that makes sense.

It makes sense, but it makes even more sense to drop Christianity entirely, since it is a human invention and an obstruction of Consciousness.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I think we’re being too harsh on Christianity. Christianity has produced a lot of really good mystics and insights. There is not just one form of Christianity, but really positive forms as well.

SCE_364x578_Noe_s_with_TYPE_grande.png?v

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

Translation: I bear witness that there is no God but Allah, and Leo [Gura] is the messenger of Allah.

38 minutes ago, hyruga said:

Almost everyone identified with the west turns Christian just before they die.

That's how powerful Christianity is.

Western people are most familiar with Christianity and it is part of the culture.

Ofcourse they going to try reach out to Jesus and God on their death bed. The ego is trying to survive, and sees this as the only way out. 

Posted (edited)

This is just my take, but I feel like some popular people recently are becoming Christians (even well known music artists are retiring to worship God), are using it as a shield to hide from something. As if they did some dirty or bad stuff in the past so they have a excuse to make people “not judge them” or make them think they are better now (which they could but still). 

Also why @Buck Edwards has a @Preety_India original profile pic? To the point of changing his gender info? o.O

Edited by Juan

6 hours ago, Dodo said:

What matters is the heart and soul of Christianity and the type of people it creates (righteous). 

Are you trolling us?

Christians are the biggest hypocrites.

3 hours ago, Juan said:

Also why @Buck Edwards has a @Preety_India original profile pic? To the point of changing his gender info? o.O

Probably is the same person, preety india last log in jan 2023 and buck edwards joined march 2023. Cant really complain about double account because she/he hasnt logged from the other. I guess.

15 minutes ago, shree said:

Are you trolling us?

Christians are the biggest hypocrites.

Some are, some arent. Also there are many different denominations. 

I'm saying I'd rather share a space with a Christian than a Satanist. 

Mind over Matter, Awareness over Mind

Well I don’t want to bash the guy too much. Maybe religion will help with his mental health and controlling his vices. That is obviously the appeal for many people.

At the same time, the problems with organized religion are deeply obvious. Especially if your priority is serious spiritual work.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Dodo said:

Probably is the same person, preety india last log in jan 2023 and buck edwards joined march 2023. Cant really complain about double account because she/he hasnt logged from the other. I guess.

But why create a whole identity like that? That's crazy. At least name your account after a South Park character like a normal person 😝

Edited by Butters

Posted (edited)

@Leo Gura he is just riding the trad Christianity wave rn. It will eventually die 

Edited by Tech36363

1 hour ago, Butters said:

But why create a whole identity like that? That's crazy. At least name your account after a South Park character like a normal person 😝

Maybe he's trans! And I thought you were the real butters, not a cheap copy. Man, you disappoint me , i thought you were my favourite pimp. 

14 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Maybe he's trans! And I thought you were the real butters, not a cheap copy. Man, you disappoint me , i thought you were my favourite pimp. 

😢👀

11 hours ago, Dodo said:

I've always considered him wise and very logical person. Him moving to Christ is very significant for me, because he's not going to be easily manipulated, he must have  a deep reason.

When they speak about making the center of your life outside of oneself I felt that. 

Didn’t Russell Brand have a huge scandal where he apologized for taking advantage of women especially younger women?

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

24 minutes ago, integral said:

Didn’t Russell Brand have a huge scandal where he apologized for taking advantage of women especially younger women?

I dont know any of that but I know he's somewhat of a player, or used to be. Now he has a loving girlfriend/wife, idk if they're still together.

10 hours ago, Juan said:

Also why @Buck Edwards has a @Preety_India original profile pic? To the point of changing his gender info?

I was wondering what was up with that. The whole thing is a bit mysterious. 

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

The reason is he wants to idenfiy with the Christians when the media starts the grift that Christians are under attack. Russell brand is not intelligent hes a paid Russian outrageousist Akin to tim pool donald trump all right wing media. There will be a fake attack on Christians they know this and are setting it up the outrage

Edited by Hojo

Posted (edited)

@Husseinisdoingfine Christianity is not what it used to be. There used to be mystic now its 300 pound guy with a pick up truck and 4 cheeseburgers sitting on his stomach.

Edited by Hojo

Posted (edited)

How intelligent can Brand be? He found his way to Christianity. He wasn’t even indoctrinated. You know you’re fucked up if you make it to 50 and then join.

I judge overall intelligence not simply by the degree a person can manipulate and toy with abstractions, which Brand and JP and Ben Shapiro can obviously do, but to truly be intelligent, you have to do more than just toy with ideas. The whole point of gleaning the essence of things is to understand them so you can figure out their place and value. Once you’ve gleaned the essence of Christianity, which has little to do with spirituality, the wise thing would be to do with it what you would do with any other toxic thing… get it away from you. 

More importantly though, brand does not care about religion. He’s grifting. Here’s proof:

Edited by Joshe

8 hours ago, Dodo said:

I'm saying I'd rather share a space with a Christian than a Satanist. 

11 hours ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Does that include Christians who tortured and burned people alive? I don't even need to mention the pedophiles in the church hierarchy.

Why would an intelligent being want to be a part of such a community?

I like Russell. Him being Christian isn’t a reason to dislike him.

over the years all his video titles I’ve seen suggest he is smart, but just ungrounded 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"