Joshe

Trumpism ain't what I thought it was

27 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Jodistrict said:

If they got everything they wanted, it would probably do no more than return the United States to what was considered normal in the 1950s.   In some ways, the 50s were more free - no seatbelts required literally and more broadly.  

You'll never create healthy conditions for humans and life on the planet by forcing them to adopt ancient beliefs and values. If there's a dominant force seeking to hold dominion over your psyche, there will be no peace. You might not be forced to buckle up for your own safety and to save government resources but peace, health, and flourishing go right out the window. I think when you understand this, you can easily categorize their position as antithetical to what is good, thus evil. It's nowhere near a viable option. 

Edited by Joshe

@Davino

Actualized.org is definitely not a religion.

It's like saying we drink water, and Hitler drank water, so we are Hitler.

Posted (edited)

@Nemra I talk with authority on the subject of Religion. I've been studying the field of Comparative Religion for many years and practiced myself most of them deeply. I am naturally talented in mysticism and Religions.

I can assure the human impulse that births Religion is the same impulse that birthed Actualized.org

It's very easy to strawman religion when one is ignorant of what is the root of the Religious sentiment. The impulse of the trascendental to be shared in community, to make tools for the union of man and God and to establish paths for its maturity.

The ego has abused Religion, but that you already know, and that's why you throw the baby out with the bathwater. 

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

@Davino

Don't romanticize religion.

Edited by Nemra

Posted (edited)

17 hours ago, Davino said:

I can assure the human impulse that births Religion is the same impulse that birthed Actualized.org

Impulse has also birthed cults.

Edited by Nemra

They aren’t as strong and powerful as they seem. Most people are evolved past stage Blue fundamentalism, at least the ones with majority power and influence. 

There’s no way they are going to de-evolve humanity back 200 years now. 

Trump is going to lose too. 

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

having an impulse isn't enough to classify a religion

A religion is a a survival oriented ideology that claims to base it's premises of of spiritual truth.

So if God is a word you use to describe the fundamental nature of reality, and you use "God's will" to say that you can't eat pork, drink alcohol, have abortions, be gay or whatever else, that's religion.

You are trying to ascribe you personal values to reality itself.

Leo says that if you do this or that you may end up unhappy, and those are based on his personal view, but i haven't seen him those values he has to be based on the will of something higher. So not a religion.