Joshe

Trumpism ain't what I thought it was

27 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I thought I already understood Trumpism but you can't fully understand it without knowing about Paul Weyrich. 

A guy named Paul Weyrich has basically architected nearly EVERYTHING we see today as Christian nationalism. He's why Trump became president. He's why people like Charlie Kirk exist. He co-founded Moral Majority in 1979 and get this, The Heritage Foundation in 1973. They've been working very patiently and intelligently to amass power—and it's working. 

One man and his will to power is why my nephews were taken out of public school. Check out this excerpt from his protege's manifesto: 

jZca2Sv.png

This was written in 2001. It fucking worked, and they're doing this on many levels. 

They have this idea of conquering the "7 mountains" Education, Government, Family, etc.. They're making their own schools. Jordan Peterson just launched his own "university", PragerU, The Daily Wire school thing, that's what all of these are about. I thought it was just capitalism and fame but now I think they've grown bored of their old toys and now want POWER. They want dominion. 

They literally think they are the "Watchmen On the Wall". Literally! They join together and chant the Watchman's oath 😂 You gotta see this shit if you're like me and didn't know.

These assholes have a database of mentally ill, desperate addicts who they track down and convert to Christians. They scout preachers from all over the U.S so they can provide them instructions for their flocks. 

Crazy.

It's free on Tubi: https://tubitv.com/movies/100020971/bad

Here's the referenced manifesto: "The Integration of Theory and Practice: A Program for the New Traditionalist Movement"

Edited by Joshe

Posted (edited)

That's how classic fundamentalism works.

Fundamentalism is a Stage Blue backlash to the Orange and Green secularization of society and culture. Once these fundamentalists self-radicalize, they start to want a return to theocracy.

That's their whole gameplan. It's no different than radical Wahhabist Islamists in the East.

Christian Nationalists literally believe that Jesus is the one and only king of the universe. So of course they don't need democracy or elections, and the only laws they really care about are Jesus' laws.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

What I'm most shocked by is how well-organized and strategic the ring leaders are. I mean, it really is something. They have massive amounts of tax-free money, they're a large, well-connected, organized network of elites that have been concentrating power and influence and acquiring an army of obedient Christians over a period of decades and those Christians are ready to take whatever cue their preacher man gives them, who gets his cues from the network of elites. And these elites share a common end goal—to take over the government.  

I knew there was some half-assed organizations but had no idea anything of this magnitude and sophistication existed. 

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, Joshe said:

What I'm most shocked by is how well-organized and strategic the ring leaders are. I

Of course they are. Fundamentalists have a huge advantage because they are 1) brainwashed zealots who are willing to die for their cause, and 2) they are part of very tight social networks. That's what religon offers and why it survives so well.

Atheists aren't going to out-organize religious lunatics. 

Osama Bin Laden was also well-organized. You gotta be to survive in that position. Christians' whole thing is collective brainwashing, so they are masters at organizing.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

If you really wanna understand the Christian Right and blow a gasket, watch the Netflix documentary called The Family.

Edited by Leo Gura

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Christian Nationalists literally believe that Jesus is the one and only king of the universe. So of course they don't need democracy or elections, and the only laws they really care about are Jesus' laws.

Which is really tragic because Jesus more resembled a hippie than these wall street wolf conservatives.

“I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.”

-Mahatma Gandhi 

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

Christ wasn't a Christian. That should tell you everything.

Posted (edited)

@Leo Gura 

That's why it's appealing. He's the true Christian from Christians pov.

Edited by Nemra

Posted (edited)

It's just so stupid.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

35 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Christ wasn't a Christian. That should tell you everything.

Church is just a group of institutions that promote the word of Christ. It is to Jesus Christ what Actualized is to Leo Gura.

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

I remember listening to Osho, and he made a great point to make a sharp distinction between the teachings of Christ, and Christianity. 

2 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Church is just a group of institutions that promote the word of Christ. It is to Jesus Christ what Actualized is to Leo Gura.

No, because Jesus Christ never founded Christianity. Christianity was not the creation of Jesus, but of St.Paul. 

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

Posted (edited)

16 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

It is to Jesus Christ what Actualized is to Leo Gura.

Nope, nope, nope.

Nothing I teach is religion.

And if you ever turn it into religion I will make sure that God sends you to the lowest levels of Hell for my amusement.

Edited by Leo Gura

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

And if you ever turn it into religion I will make sure that God sends you to the lowest levels of Hell for my amusement.

If he does turn it into a religion, he'll probably see you as God and what you say becomes the word of God, so... grab popcorn?

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

43 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

I remember listening to Osho, and he made a great point to make a sharp distinction between the teachings of Christ, and Christianity. 

No, because Jesus Christ never founded Christianity. Christianity was not the creation of Jesus, but of St.Paul. 

What's the problem ?

36 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Nope, nope, nope.

What's the difference, except the degree of ethic ?

37 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

:)

The devil is in the details.

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Fundamentalism is a Stage Blue backlash to the Orange and Green secularization of society and culture. Once these fundamentalists self-radicalize, they start to want a return to theocracy.

That's their whole gameplan. It's no different than radical Wahhabist Islamists in the East.

And the problem is that the whole Cristhianism fundation is full of sects and confusion and mixture with Neoplatonism,Zoroastrism and even Paganism. There are even a old religion who used to follow Jonh the Baptist and took Jesus as a Fraudster. 

2 hours ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

The video above share about this

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If they got everything they wanted, it would probably do no more than return the United States to what was considered normal in the 1950s.   In some ways, the 50s were more free - no seatbelts required literally and more broadly.  

Vincit omnia Veritas.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's just so stupid.

Extremely Stupid

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Not the Religion of the past that's for sure.

The same radicalness that is for the time when a new Religion is born lasting millennia after its coming.

Why are you so allergic to the concept of Religion? The essence of Religion is what you teach at the end of the day. Although I understand your distance from the whole Human Religion.

What is the Religion of Aliens?

I see Actualized.org in a way as proper Philosophy and proper Religion that leads to timeless principles, Consciousness and eventually to God & Infinity.

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God