Carbon

Meeting with Bashar Tomorrow

42 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's hard to say.

He seems to have access to a very unique state of consciousness, but I wouldn't necessarily say it is the channeling of some objective being across the universe. It could just be that he's in his own kinda dream state.

@Leo Gura meaning within this (our dream) we simply don´t have access to other beings, aliens etc? as like there are some rules to the dream we are in and some "objetive" stuff will never be possible

Posted (edited)

Ask him how is that he can channel an alien being from the future but that one is only parroting 1990 new era literature and he is not able to contribute with any material new knowledge we don´t know already in 2024 (like a formula to create new sources of energy, geographic location where has been found some important historical remains, chemical compound of new medicines etc, etc, etc).

Edited by RedLine

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Greatnestwithin said:

@Leo Gura meaning within this (our dream) we simply don´t have access to other beings, aliens etc?

No.

I am open to that. Within the relative dream.

I just wouldn't immediately trust that that is what Bashar is doing.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Bashar?

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

2 hours ago, RedLine said:

Ask him how is that he can channel an alien being from the future but that one is only parroting 1990 new era literature and he is not able to contribute with any material new knowledge we don´t know already in 2024 (like a formula to create new sources of energy, geographic location where has been found some important historical remains, chemical compound of new medicines etc, etc, etc).

I can answer you this already.

Because the alien doesn't want to change our faith. Like animal researchers don't want to intervent into animal life because it would lead to dysbalance in the ecosystem.

53 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Bashar?

lol

The devil is in the details.

Who is Bashar ?

The devil is in the details.

Posted (edited)

The thing about bashar is that everything he is saying in regards to living in flow and harmony and using the law of attraction to create your dream life is said pretty clearly by other teachers and even discovered by oneself if you do self inquiry. Regardless of the woo woo his core teaching is what I have found to be true in my life as well. Beliefs create your reality so it’s all about taking responsibility for your beliefs and owning them and realizing you create your emotions and your life. The thing where a session may be helpful with him is if you are into epistemological stuff and pondering/discussing mystical states. He basically teaches what the Tao Te Ching says otherwise in terms of living a true / authentic life otherwise. I even prefer some other teachers to him that have in my opinion a better teaching on inner resolution work and law of attraction. 

Edited by Lyubov

When you meet with Bashar, please ask why hasn't the Syrian Government taken full control over all of its prior territory despite the war lasting for over ten years. 

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

I can answer you this already.

Because the alien doesn't want to change our faith. Like animal researchers don't want to intervent into animal life because it would lead to dysbalance in the ecosystem.

Teaching 90s new era doesn´t produce dysbalance but teaching medicine to cure pain and illness produce dysbalance aha.

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Ask him if the US has alien spacecraft.

He said yes. He also said some other countries do, but not many. He did not say which.

2 hours ago, RedLine said:

Teaching 90s new era doesn´t produce dysbalance but teaching medicine to cure pain and illness produce dysbalance aha.

Yes. Just think bigger. Would you give humans atomic bombs 300 years ago?

Curing pain would lead to absolute disaster. Just think about what would happen. People would do a lot more risks. Not being afraid joining a fight and killing each other because no pain so what?. Also easy quitting relationship, no pain at all. Human interaction would be out of control.

You think too limited.

11 minutes ago, Carbon said:

He said yes. He also said some other countries do, but not many. He did not say which.

Great, that’s an empirical claim. Let’s hold him to that.

Any other insights?

1 hour ago, Tech36363 said:

Keep us updated bro

Will come out with another post soon.

3 hours ago, Carbon said:

I want that UFO!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

21 hours ago, OBEler said:

Yes. Just think bigger. Would you give humans atomic bombs 300 years ago?

Curing pain would lead to absolute disaster. Just think about what would happen. People would do a lot more risks. Not being afraid joining a fight and killing each other because no pain so what?. Also easy quitting relationship, no pain at all. Human interaction would be out of control.

You think too limited.

Offering a cure for cancer or a cure for chronomic painful diseases in which people suffer all day will not lead to "absolute disaster" but will lead to a great reduction in suffering for patients and their families, therefore society being more happy and functional. 

Edited by RedLine

On 8/2/2024 at 5:27 PM, Husseinisdoingfine said:

When you meet with Bashar, please ask why hasn't the Syrian Government taken full control over all of its prior territory despite the war lasting for over ten years. 

Because everyone wants a piece of the cake. Power vaccum could be more dangerous than dictatorship.

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

On 8/2/2024 at 9:55 PM, Carbon said:

Did he give any reason why he didn't give the names of the countries?

I like Bashar but he loses me when he starts explaining metaphysics. He's pretty damn funny though. Goood DAAAYYYYYEE doyouall!  😂