Carbon

Meeting with Bashar Tomorrow

42 posts in this topic

I got a private consult with Bashar. I already have some planned questions for him, but I am curious if any of you had advice on how I can maximize the use of my time with him. 

@Carbon No advice, but I am curious to hear how it goes. 

Posted (edited)

@Carbon ask him if he would be ready to have a discussion with Leo gura. Two aliens meet together :)

Besides that what does he thinks about 5 Meo. 

Edited by OBEler

What is the biggest bang for the buck here on earth?

Very cool!

I like Bashar.

Be sure to tell us how it went.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

To maximize your time.

Get clear on the questions. 
Be willing to go with the flow.

Pretty much the two concepts the thread so far have revealed in synchronicity for you.

Can I say I wish him (them) love. I guess I just did :D. Convey that maybe if you would.

Edited by BlueOak

I LOVE BASHAR

Ask him if the energies have shifted for the 2026 contact event or if it's still happening in 2026 ;):D

How much is a session ?

1 hour ago, Lyubov said:

How much is a session ?

$500. Steep but I felt it was worth it, I save money for these sorts of things. 

I will also note that his availability is super limited. When I originally went to the website, he was fully booked. I checked it every day for a month before getting the chance. 

When I finally did book it, which was back in May, the date he gave me was tomorrow. The next day after I booked the website said he was full until late October. 

@Carbon Target towards how he can help you in your personal life and afterwards get into Consciousness territory.

That's my humble advice.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

2 hours ago, Carbon said:

$500. Steep but I felt it was worth it, I save money for these sorts of things. 

I will also note that his availability is super limited. When I originally went to the website, he was fully booked. I checked it every day for a month before getting the chance. 

When I finally did book it, which was back in May, the date he gave me was tomorrow. The next day after I booked the website said he was full until late October. 

cool dude thanks for the info

this has to be a joke . lmao . dont buy into it . its a scam

new age movement has a lot of scammers in it . its very hard to weed out wheat from the chaff

Posted (edited)

@Carbon ask Bashar about solipsism and how there can be anything outside your direct experience, e.g. other conscious agents, having their own experience.

To add context, you could ask, if infinity is having all experiences at once, all superimposed on top of each other, or if infinity is having one experience at a time, such that the eternal now is forever changing like a kaleidoscope, from one experience to another.

Edited by Bufo Alvarius

How can we, as humans, best help ourselves, others, and the planet? Also, if we push ourselves to the brink of extinction, would aliens intervene, or is there more of a non-interference policy going on?

Good luck!

You must know what you weak at,or what you are confused about on the journey towards whatever.You must go from the point of your development so you ask queastions that move you foward vs queastions that is out of your reach, those you leave if there is more time.

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

Ask him if the US has alien spacecraft.

1 hour ago, Bufo Alvarius said:

@Carbon ask Bashar about solipsism and how there can be anything outside your direct experience, e.g. other conscious agents, having their own experience.

To add context, you could ask, if infinity is having all experiences at once, all superimposed on top of each other, or if infinity is having one experience at a time, such that the eternal now is forever changing like a kaleidoscope, from one experience to another.

Very good questions!

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Very cool!

I like Bashar.

Be sure to tell us how it went.

Do you think he is really channeling an alien mind  or just a good actor with some awakening experiences?

Just now, OBEler said:

Do you think he is really channeling an alien mind  or just a good actor with some awakening experiences?

It's hard to say.

He seems to have access to a very unique state of consciousness, but I wouldn't necessarily say it is the channeling of some objective being across the universe. It could just be that he's in his own kinda dream state.