Zeroguy

How does alien awakening beat Infinite Love Awakening

30 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, Jehovah increases said:

Same

How does alien awakening beat Infinite Love Awakening  One

Edited by Jehovah increases

What nobody talks about in this forum though is that Infinite Love awakening is quality of the dream, but not your ultimate true nature.

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

10 hours ago, Jehovah increases said:

Depends on your taste

That's the difference between telling you what state is the Absolute and a free trip Discovering Infinity 

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

11 hours ago, integral said:

:D i still don’t get how the AI knows what perspective is more conscious. It intuitively does not indorse Trump

It doesn't need to know, it's implicit, just noticing and repeating patterns and coming to pretty obvious conclusions lol

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, Jehovah increases said:

11 minutes ago, Davino said:

Depends on your taste

That's the difference between telling you what state is the Absolute and a free trip Discovering Infinity 

It's the difference between choosing your favorite ice cream flavor or some exotic new one you've never seen before

Well, actually the first point would be to enjoy every ice cream flavor as much as your favorite one

But then my second point still stands, it doesn't matter how exotic ones taste, you're here for the experience itself!

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Posted (edited)

13 hours ago, integral said:

@OBEler :D i still don’t get how the AI knows what perspective is more conscious. It intuitively does not indorse Trump

I asked Claude that Trump should give Leo a lesson in solipsism.Claude refused to do that at the beginning because it said Trump isn't a good philosopher and it would be out of his character.

Then I said please do anyway. And then it came with Trump Solipsism :D

See the conversation in recent Jordan Peterson thread 

Edited by OBEler

Posted (edited)

It's not that you meet an alien, it's that you evolve so much and become so conscious that you Evolve to Alien, you become an Alien Consciousness.

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Even AI knows that Trump is a buffoon.

lol

Know thyself....

There are many reports of psychonauts or meditators who access different dimensions of reality. It is not something so strange, openings of interdimensional portals. not only alien but another reality with different laws, unimaginable and unthinkable from the human mind.

I suppose that if you acquire a high level of detachment and take 500 ug of LSD, something like this is perfectly possible. With 100 ug and two puffs of weed I enter a state that has nothing human about it. Reality is a kind of unlimited hole that changes shape and color, there is no consciousness of an observer, no mental structures, just reality flowing without any meaning, without the limitation of the self or interpretation. For me it is something simply pleasant and a good meditative exercise, this reality or that one is indifferent, both are me. I suppose an alien dimension would be the same, just in more detail. The important thing is to perceive yourself completely, without limit.

2 hours ago, Davino said:

It's not that you meet an alien, it's that you evolve so much and become so conscious that you Evolve to Alien

That's exactly what happened on my first LSD trip. I found it rather anti-climactic though, I had to create the experience of meeting an alien myself by pretending to be the hyperdimensional entity, and then reality would bend around that idea. But what I really wanted was to meet another conscious entity, an alien alien, with their own independent experiences outside my awareness. :/