Zeroguy

How does alien awakening beat Infinite Love Awakening

30 posts in this topic

How is alien awakening higher than Infinite Love Awakening?

Only Leo can tell

Posted (edited)

It's not higher per se, but harder to reach because Love is pretty obvious and lots of people talk of it, but no one has a clue that Alien Consciousness is a thing.

It also deepens one's understanding of what Love is, as you can discover entirely new categories of Alien Love.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

It's not higher per se, but harder to reach because Love is pretty obvious and lots of people talk of it, but no one has a clue that Alien Consciousness is a thing.

It also deepens one's understanding of what Love is, as you can discover entirely new categories of Alien Love.

Can you define Alien in layman's terms leo, to help remove any pre-programming I have in the way of better understanding it?

I've done infinite void, infinite love, and touched infinite sorrow.

I can set the intent to experience it at some point but it'd be easier if I knew what I was asking/intending to see :D

Edited by BlueOak

15 minutes ago, BlueOak said:

Can you define Alien in layman's terms leo, to help remove any pre-programming I have in the way of better understanding it?

Over there in the Cardozzo/Ralston thread "final awakening", I just brought that up. I told him a lot of us misunderstood the term Alien and it's not just me @Leo Gurasee, another one. It's not just me. I think most.

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Over there in the Cardozzo/Ralston thread "final awakening", I just brought that up. I told him a lot of us misunderstood the term Alien and it's not just me @Leo Gurasee, another one. It's not just me. I think most.

Thanks I'll take a look.
My preprogramming to alien means, something not of this earth or my experience. So something that I haven't experienced before (which would be all awakenings) but in a manner I can't comprehend or recognize either from existing experiences.

So no zooming out. No white light. No emotional swell from within etc. These are things that are not alien to me. I can describe them, I have sensed them before in different ways.

Edited by BlueOak

2 minutes ago, BlueOak said:

Thanks I'll take a look.
My preprogramming to alien means, something not of this earth or my experience. So something that I haven't experienced before (which would be all awakenings) but in a manner I can't comprehend or recognize either.

Well, your explanation is more in line with what he does mean by alien 👽 I thought he was referring to actual Aliens. I missed the part where he says it isn't related to aliens and was going under this assumption for awhile, 

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Well, your explanation is more in line with what he does mean by alien 👽 I thought he was referring to actual Aliens. I missed the part where he says it isn't related to aliens and was going under this assumption for awhile, 

Yeah it seems like it lines up from reading that thread.

So with the void experience, I felt a zooming out until size and dimension became meaningless, but I still had them as a point of reference. I know what zooming out is for example, I know what a void is, and I can describe it to you.

With the white light experience, I can describe it somewhat. I can say the area around me turned a cloudy white, I can tell you I became the reality for a time, that you don't go anywhere to experience it. I can tell you that no sense we have of love currently is close to it, unconditional love is where you become everything, and no word needs to come before love. Its love, no conditions, no process, nothing in the way, just love.

With the sorrow experience, I can tell you it was like vast ocean that scared me to touch, like I dipped my finger in it, and it was an overwhelming sensation. I realized all emotions are infinite because we are infinite.

So I can get close to an explanation of all of these using references on this earth you can understand in language. if I was trying to describe alien to you, I couldn't give you a descriptor or a word from our language. At least that's how I picture it. The unknowable as they used to call it. The known, the unknown, and the unknowable.

Edited by BlueOak

3 minutes ago, BlueOak said:

Yeah it seems like it lines up from reading that thread.

So with the void experience, I felt a zooming out until size and dimension became meaningless, but I still had them as a point of reference. I know what zooming out is for example, I know what a void is, and I can describe it to you.

With the white light experience, I can describe it somewhat. I can say the area around me turned a cloudy white, I can tell you I became the reality for a time, that you don't go anywhere to experience it. I can tell you that no sense you have of love is close to it, unconditional love is where you become everything, and no word needs to come before love. Its love, no conditions, no process, nothing in the way, just love.

With the sorrow experience, I can tell you it was like vast ocean that scared me to touch, like I dipped my finger in it, and it was an overwhelming sensation. I realized all emotions are infinite because we are infinite.

So I can get close to an explanation of all of these using references on this earth you can understand in language. if I was trying to describe alien to you, I couldn't give you a descriptor or a word from our language. At least that's how I picture it. The unknowable as they used to call it. The known, the unknown, and the unknowable.

Amazing. Nice, that point of reference you described seems to be the dream, because there's actually none in existence. Only appears to be. That's the IAM, maybe the sense of I.

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

Amazing. Nice, that point of reference you described seems to be the dream, because there's actually none in existence. Only appears to be. That's the IAM, maybe the sense of I.

Interesting.

Part of me wanted to say that it would be another thing dreamed.
Part of me wanted to say, that infinity is every possible thing, so something outside of the dream is plausible, yes.

My logical mind wants to add more concepts like a second dream side by side or encompassing the first like Russian dolls over the top of each other or layers, (wombs we are born/realised into is something I see talked about), but any explanation I could try giving to alien wouldn't be alien or unknowable.

*Sometimes I think that's how the dream manifests, unexplainable spiritual concepts and/or thought gradually grounded into reality.

Edited by BlueOak

Personally not that interested in alien consciousness but for those who are u wish you well. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

10 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Personally not that interested in alien consciousness but for those who are u wish you well. 

Just so you know, it has nothing to do with Aliens.

Know thyself....

Claude 3.5 sora: Leo Gura, Trump and Hulk Hogan talk this issue on dinner:

Leo Gura: Actually, gentlemen, let's explore something even more mind-bending. Consider the idea of alien awakening versus Infinite Love Awakening.

Trump: Alien awakening? Is this about illegal aliens? Because I have some strong opinions on that.

Hulk Hogan: Brother, the only awakening I know is when the ref counts to three and I'm still on the mat!

Leo Gura: No, no. It's about consciousness expansion. Alien awakening might transcend even Infinite Love Awakening because it could potentially encompass forms of consciousness and reality beyond our current understanding of love or infinity.

Trump: I don't know about alien love, but I love America. It's the best kind of love, believe me.

Hulk Hogan: Yeah brother, and Hulkamaniacs have infinite love for the Hulkster!

Leo Gura: (patiently) Imagine a state of awareness that's not limited by human concepts or emotions. It might include forms of connection or understanding that make even infinite love seem limited by comparison.

Trump: Limited? I don't do limited. Everything I do is unlimited.

Hulk Hogan: Unlimited power, brother! That's what I'm talking about!

Leo Gura: (sighs) Perhaps we should order dessert...

I had a glimpse into Alien Consciousness once, few beautiful seconds.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

sometimes I remember how I used to think before awakening and if I ever thought of myself being on a forum talking about alien consciousness differing from God consciousness I would just laugh. Still grateful for the information

Edited by Hojo

@OBEler :D i still don’t get how the AI knows what perspective is more conscious. It intuitively does not indorse Trump

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Even AI knows that Trump is a buffoon.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Even AI knows that Trump is a buffoon.

Respect