CARDOZZO

Ralston's Final Awakening?

454 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Thought Art said:

I have found the discovery that reality is an infinite illusion both deeply and profoundly beautiful and divine but also deeply doomed and disturbing 

My level of spiritual intelligence in still questionable so take that with a grain of salt

Reality in fact is immutable perfection, that's the difficult point to realize. The shape seems an effect that happens due the absence of limits, but under it always is the absolute. The spiritual work must start into realizing the absolute, the enlightenment that Waterriver is talking about. First one moment with psychedelic, then more, then intuit it under the surface, and I guess that in some cases be open to it totally, lets see. Then the second part: understanding the form, the experience, the cosmos. I'd say that nobody in the earth do or have done that. 

22 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Do you realize that this right here will clarify to a lot what you mean by Alien Consciousness. I'm sure a lot of us, including myself, thought you were referring to actual Aliens when you speak about Alien consciousness or awakening. From what you've written here what you're referring to is a new state of consciousness, a different awakening than you've experienced before; so different, it seems alien, alienated from the rest, like mind-blowing. Previously I thought you meant actual Aliens. 

I thought so too, like it was the consciousness state that actual  aliens have and Leo managed to access it lol

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

It that really so? If so, it would also be infinite downwards. is this possible? then an ant and a human would be at the same level of complexity: infinite. but it doesn't seem like that.

Assuming that reality continues to develop infinitely is an assumption, since infinity implies that the end has not been reached and will never be reached. So, perhaps the cosmos is in some way limited in its vertical extension, since there is a base, atoms, strings, whatever, of maximum simplicity and division, and perhaps there is an upper limit where everything is unified and disintegrated again into elementary particles to start a new cycle again, but within a vertical limit. not turtles upon turtles infinitely, but infinite cycles of creation but with two limits, total disintegration and total unity.

Idk, but this forum seems to be infinitely unlimited. You're telling me the cosmos has limitations and has to break itself down into limited cycles to become unlimited but the forum can keep going and going and going with all this infinite information being stored within it. 

Know thyself....

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

Idk, but this forum seems to be infinitely unlimited. You're telling me the cosmos has limitations and has to break itself down into limited cycles to become unlimited but the forum can keep going and going and going with all this infinite information being stored within it. 

I didn't say that for sure , just an hypothesis. The idea of infinite holons seems impossible to me vertically, possible horizontally. That is, infinite cyclic dimensions that restart infinitely, but there are two vertical limits: total disintegration and total unity.

13 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

I thought so too, like it was the consciousness state that actual  aliens have and Leo managed to access it lol

I knew i wasn't the only one. You're never stupid all by yourself; there's always accomplices. Hehe

Know thyself....

5 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I didn't say that for sure , just an hypothesis. The idea of infinite holons seems impossible to me vertically, possible horizontally. That is, infinite cyclic dimensions that restart infinitely, but there are two vertical limits: total disintegration and total unity.

Hey, you never know, right....errr wrong. It's obvious the shit is infinite. Your finger is infinite. Your nose snot is infinite. It's all infinity.

Know thyself....

Imagine one day we all argue ourselves into enlightenment on this forum. One day 😂

4 hours ago, Thought Art said:

@puporing would you say your mythic literalism and egocentrism is a filter/ framework for you awakening?

I'm not quite understanding what that is referring to, could you elaborate on what you mean by "mythic liberalism"? And "egocentrism" that is the opposite of what I'm trying to say, I'm trying to tell you to dissolve your ego in order to reach where I am. But people can misperceive it as ego at first because of being in a teaching position and having to debate with people. 

1 hour ago, aurum said:

What is the Kingdom?

It's another level of consciousness you can reach. The Kingdom of heaven is you. 

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

9 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Hey, you never know, right....errr wrong. It's obvious the shit is infinite. Your finger is infinite. Your nose snot is infinite. It's all infinity.

Cut your finger, and we will see how infinite is it. 

2 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Cut your finger, and we will see how infinite is it. 

Lol. Infinite blood.

Know thyself....

5 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Well, I'd say that the only possibile comprehension of infinity is that it's infinite and can't be comprehended. Understanding is an illusion. Sad but true. 

I wouldn't say it like that.

Understanding doesn't need to be an illusion. It is very real. Understanding the Pythagorean theorem is done by You. Only You can understand. There is nothing else that could do that. Understanding is instantaneous if it happens.

"Understanding" one is a separate being is an illusion (and no understanding, but just wrong), because its just not true. Understanding that ones True Being is Infinite Being/Reality (and impersonal) is correct.

And so on.

Its just that there is an Infinity (of manifestation) to understand. And then there is understanding of ones essence, of impersonal Infinite Being/Infinite Reality, is the most important understanding/realization. It relieves also the urge to understand every details of the Infinity of appearances. God is busy exploring its potential (of an Infinity of Infinities of manifestation/appearance/realms). But there is a critical threshold where "it" understands its essence and Reality.

4 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

I wouldn't say it like that.

Understanding doesn't need to be an illusion. It is very real. Understanding the Pythagorean theorem is done by You. Only You can understand. There is nothing else that could do that. Understanding is instantaneous if it happens.

"Understanding" one is a separate being is an illusion (and no understanding, but just wrong), because its just not true. Understanding that ones True Being is Infinite Being/Reality (and impersonal) is correct.

And so on.

Its just that there is an Infinity (of manifestation) to understand. And then there is understanding of ones essence, of impersonal Infinite Being/Infinite Reality, is the most important understanding/realization. It relieves also the urge to understand every details of the Infinity of appearances. God is busy exploring its potential (of an Infinity of Infinities of manifestation/appearance/realms). But there is a critical threshold where "it" understands its essence and Reality.

I meant the understanding of the cosmos, the structure of the infinite manifestation, but maybe it's possible in some extent.

29 minutes ago, puporing said:

The Kingdom of heaven is you. 

Yeah, your heart is the heart of the infinity and is the heaven because it's that we could call infinite love. The totality that is. A lot of people reached that realization, that is traditional enlightenment, nothing so rare. You just have to open yourself, remove the barriers. 

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

Already in our realm exists mathematical Infinity. And different sets of Infinities (Cantor). Differently sized Infinities. Some larger, some smaller, as weird as that sounds. It can be mathematically proven (see Wikipedia for example). The Reality which contains this already in our realm has to contain also these Infinity of Infinities, since they appear IN our realm already as mathematical objects. And hence, Reality contains the potential (and actuality) for Infinity "upwards", Infinity "downwards". Just look at a fractal zoom. 

One has to make peace with it: An Infinity of Realms manifested right now, hence upwards complexity to Infinity. And Infinity of complexity also downwards: Good luck trying to find the most fundamental building block of Reality: NEVER. Its perspectives/beings/Holons all the way down, and all the way up. Turtles all the way down, and all the way up.

And True Being is Infinite Being: Not finite = Can't measure it. It is not one of these Holons, nor the sum total of all Holons. All of that is just appearance, not the Infinite Absolute. Nor can one say anything positive about it, since "it" is all Reality. Madhyamaka. Can never be pointed to as an object. Its not Infinity of Infinities, these are mathematical objects which can very well be pointed at. There is a huge difference between Infinite and Infinity. A lapse in Leos philosophy confusing these two, with pretty heavy consequences. 

And since there is an Infinity of Infinities, not all possible realms have to be manifested right now for there to be an Infinity of realms. And God will also never run of Infinities of realms to manifest (An Infinity of Infinities, Cantor).

And on top, that doesn't even mean that all possible realms have to be manifested (now or in eternal "future") for God to never run out of a parellel manifestation of an Infinity of realms, continuing for Infinity. 

That can already be deducted correctly just alone from the mathematics of this realm and extrapolated to the larger Reality containing this realm/Universe.

Awe inspiring? Yes. Scary for the separate-self. For sure. Once the separate-self and its need for understanding, survival and what not is transcended & switched off: God will have great fun playing hide and seek, again and again... Lets explore, there is timeless eternity to do exactly that! Just don't get hung up on trying to awaken/understand all the alien islands/turtles. Turtles all the way up, all the way down. Grasping for that understanding/alien whatever is the perfect recipe to spoil the fun.

What grasps for understanding and alien islands? Not the Infinite Ocean. Only the illusion of the separate-wave-surfer.

If the wave-surfer has dropped in the ocean and dissolved in its Infinite Being, expressing this as being stabilized as in blissful nondual infinite Awakened Awareness, and then goes exploring alien islands in the Infinite Ocean: Great. But if the wave-surfer has not dropped & dissolved in the ocean and does its alien wave-surfing to cope with the suffering/contraction of the separate-self/wave-surfer: Great show, just not om mani padme hum. Neither for the wave-surfer, nor for "others".

6 hours ago, AncestorOfAisle6 said:

You write like Russel Brand talks. 🤔

Like that guy with the Messiah Complex? xD

^_^

Edited by Water by the River

7 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

There is a huge difference between Infinite and Infinity.

8 hours ago, Water by the River said:

Psychological suffering is related to the notion of a sufferer, a person.   It is always related to past and future. Consider for instance the case of my friend William Samuel. During World War II he was in China. He was assigned a Chinese interpreter who was a Taoist sage, although he didn’t know it at the time. The first thing that he noticed about this man was that he was always happy, smiling and enjoying.

One day they were in great danger. William’s platoon was being pursued by the Japanese who were very close. They were running back towards their lines. There were hills on the horizon and the sage pointed to the purple line of the mountains and said to William, “Look, how beautiful!” William said, “It was the last thing I would have thought about at that moment.” Some time later William discovered that three months earlier the sage’s wife had been raped and killed by the Japanese and that they had also killed his two sons. That’s what triggered his interest in this man, and he eventually became his student. This Taoist sage was free from the past. He may have been in pain, but he was not suffering on account of the death of his wife and children. In seeing the beauty of the purple hills while under enemy fire, he was teaching a wonderful lesson in courage and love. It is hard to imagine more atrocious circumstances."

41 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Beautiful story

Know thyself....

7 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

If the wave-surfer has dropped in the ocean and dissolved in its Infinite Being, expressing this as being stabilized as in blissful nondual infinite Awakened Awareness, and then goes exploring alien islands in the Infinite Ocean: Great. But if the wave-surfer has not dropped & dissolved in the ocean and does its alien wave-surfing to cope with the suffering/contraction of the separate-self/wave-surfer: Great show, just not om mani padme hum. Neither for the wave-surfer, nor for "others".

But I wanna meet some machine elves *sighs*... maybe I do need to complete and fulfill this life some more, first... *enthusiasm rises*

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

9 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

There is a huge difference between Infinite and Infinity.

Can you explain that for me.

Know thyself....

15 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't have enough consciousness to make it happen.

How many collective psychedelic actualized.org sessions will it take to manifest that power for Leo? xD

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Posted (edited)

34 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yeah, your heart is the heart of the infinity and is the heaven because it's that we could call infinite love. The totality that is. A lot of people reached that realization, that is traditional enlightenment, nothing so rare. You just have to open yourself, remove the barriers. 

Not so fast, there are not "a lot of people" who have reached it. You don't like me saying it but none of you guys have. And dismissing me like that is one quick way to not reach it in your lifetime.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

Posted (edited)

14 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

Good luck trying to find the most fundamental building block of Reality: NEVER.

Well, I'm not so sure about that. Perhaps if you divide an elemental particle enough you will reach an end point, a basic energy patterns beyond which there is nothing. 

the same upwards. there may be an infinite extent of multiverses in a linear dimension, but a limit on their overlap. Beyond unity there is nothing, beyond zero there is nothing. Infinity divisions between both.

Edited by Breakingthewall