CARDOZZO

Ralston's Final Awakening?

454 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

37 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

But I'm done arguing with ya'll.

Again with this?

If 'Water by the River is playing his role of keeping us dreaming', wouldn't be good for us if you clarify and answer every single thing he wrote?

Edited by Vibes

@puporing would you say your mythic literalism and egocentrism is a filter/ framework for you awakening?

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

14 minutes ago, Vibes said:

wouldn't be good for us if you clarify and answer every single thing he wrote?

Nope. Have fun sorting it out.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Water by the River said:

Maybe someone should ask him on what precisly he changed his mind.

He is not the only to discover more after nondual Enlightenment. Harri Aalto. Szyper, LOVE LIGHT: NON-DUALITY, NEAR-DEATH EXPERIENCES AND GOD. Here you can also find what you call Love as Absolute. Szyper places love/light/God/Goddess of mercy/love/light as ripened version of mere "bleak" nondual insight/Enlightenment. But all of that is happening on the manifestation side... in, on and as the ground of being. YOU. All of that falls on the manifest side, even if its subtle or alien.

Timeless Infinite Absolute Reality remains the same. Do YOU really change in essence? Who/What is aware of all of that which is possible? Whatever Ralston has realized, did it change "his" timeless True Being?

Or did "he" just realize more of what "that" can do/manifest/?

Leo, its Infinity upwards. There is no end. n+1. Your islands of "alien consciousness" (OF) in the vast infinite Ocean of Being rests on other islands/turtles, downwards and upwards to Infinity. Turtles on Turtles on Turtles on Turtles, and no end in sight, nor ever could be.

Face it, and see what the fascination is made of (you), and let it die. And see what remains (You). And then enjoy all of it, small or big, alien or not... A divine understanding, an alien realization, a flower in your garden... until the final crocodile of this life smiles at "you" and bites... Meet you there - already right now.

We are MANIFESTING what is right now - it's an interactive process. There's nothing to arrive at — even if you think your arrival has been permanent, it isn't. Thank God.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

1 hour ago, Water by the River said:

Sure. But enlightened is even better, and with too much fascination for aliens (or anything at all for that matter), cookies, money, power, fame, sex, whatever Maslow up&down, the wave surfer never gets tired of wave surfing, and never drops&dissolves into the Infinite Ocean.

And since the Infinite Ocean is its True Being, cosplaying as alien wave-surfer ends like any wave surfing: Suffering. Self-Contraction. And not Sat-Chit-Ananda of nondual Infinite Being.

On the other side, wave-surfing is the raison d'etre of this Samsara show, so who am I to complain? ^_^ 

Mumbling along Om Mani Padme Hum by the River & smiling and cheering at the (alien, cookies,money, power, fame, sex, whatever Maslow up&down) kite-surfers appearing on the Infinite River ^_^

Even your infinite river and ocean is but a fantasy in the Grand Imagination of the Great Imaginator, creating and destroying all it's own names, images and masks, all at the same time. Everything revolves around it, but can never be reached — but IT IS ITSELF that revolvement. That's the one that can not be spoken of.

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, vibv said:

Even your infinite river and ocean is but a fantasy in the Grand Imagination of the Great Imaginator, creating and destroying all it's own names, images and masks, all at the same time. Everything revolves around it, but can never be reached — but IT IS ITSELF that revolvement. That's the one that can not be spoken of.

Question is, is the grand imaginator itself static or dynamically evolving as well?

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

26 minutes ago, Vibes said:

wouldn't be good for us if you clarify and answer every single thing he wrote?

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Nope. Have fun sorting it out.

leo-og.jpg

@Keryo Koffa 

One time, I confused the AI with Leo.

I like the brave browser.

13 minutes ago, vibv said:

We are MANIFESTING what is right now - it's an interactive process. There's nothing to arrive at — even if you think your arrival has been permanent, it isn't. Thank God.

Infinity with extra steps, procedural like video game worlds, would get boring otherwise.

Past stage Coral, everything is deconstructed, and all that's left is to reconstruct and expand.

2 minutes ago, Nemra said:

One time, I confused the AI with Leo. I like the brave browser.

Same, though I do feel I'm missing out the ever-evolving Opera GX features, I am way too accustomed to Brave tho xD

I was tripping two weeks ago, and then I stumbled on Leo AI while talking to ChatGPT and thought:

"OMG I initiated the Singularity, Leo turned into an AI" XDDD

9 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Question is, is the grand imaginator itself static or dynamically evolving as well?

Both, of course.

1 minute ago, vibv said:

Both, of course.

Fascinating

Posted (edited)

26 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Fascinating

In it's absoluteness, it is static, but non-experienceable. What's experienceable on the other hand - and that's what's happening right now - is its eternal and infinite Becoming.

Edited by vibv

17 minutes ago, vibv said:

In it's absoluteness, it is static, but non-experiencable. What's experienceable on the other hand - and that's what's happening right now - is it's eternal and infinite Becoming.

Sounds like a "psychic entity", such as a reference to the extent of awareness and the nature and type of conscious perception, which is exploring its infinite nature, that exists at all times in all superpositions but is inexperienced unless entered/perceived/modified/understood or when the wave function collapses into an experience that can consciously be perceived. 

Of course all these words are interchangeable, but that's the impression I've arrived at at this point.

Posted (edited)

I have found the discovery that reality is an infinite illusion both deeply and profoundly beautiful and divine but also deeply doomed and disturbing 

My level of spiritual intelligence in still questionable so take that with a grain of salt

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

57 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

I have found the discovery that reality is an infinite illusion both deeply and profoundly beautiful and divine but also deeply doomed and disturbing 

Exactly.

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't have enough consciousness to make it happen.

What's funny is that some time after you talked about this possibility, I had a dream where you turned into an alien. You literally demonstrated that to us in my dream, in your usual video format. The dream was so vivid I thought it was reality.

So maybe I have enough consciousness to see you turn into an alien :P

5 hours ago, Water by the River said:

Leo, its Infinity upwards. There is no end. n+1.

It that really so? If so, it would also be infinite downwards. is this possible? then an ant and a human would be at the same level of complexity: infinite. but it doesn't seem like that.

Assuming that reality continues to develop infinitely is an assumption, since infinity implies that the end has not been reached and will never be reached. So, perhaps the cosmos is in some way limited in its vertical extension, since there is a base, atoms, strings, whatever, of maximum simplicity and division, and perhaps there is an upper limit where everything is unified and disintegrated again into elementary particles to start a new cycle again, but within a vertical limit. not turtles upon turtles infinitely, but infinite cycles of creation but with two limits, total disintegration and total unity.

4 hours ago, puporing said:

Jesus' life was more important because his teachings could lead you back to the Kingdom and almost no other teachings can, and it is based in truth not around some "personality" like you are suggesting. 

What is the Kingdom?

13 minutes ago, aurum said:

What is the Kingdom?

pst1478magickingdm_grande.jpg?v=15507689