Ralston's Final Awakening?

454 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

Nonbeing is not. - Parmenides 

There's nothing we're not! - My intuition or something

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

However, Buddhists say: cleanse your karma and you will stop the wheel of reincarnations. sounds pretty finite

IMO, is the contrary, It means you have authority over the Creation. 

Only if you are the Pure Initial Existence, the manifestation (the 'manifested Reality we see') takes instructions from you. If not you would not really be the existence, you would be just a result of it. 

@Javfly33 Let’s not put other members down in this way. 

I may have made a similar mistake in this thread.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

37 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Calling an awakening final is foolish.

That's the lesson here.

There are many, many unique dimensions, aspects, and quirks of consciousness which are easily missed.

To treat consciousness as if it was some binary or linear thing is a profound error and must lead to self-deception.

Moreover, humans do not have ultimate consciousness precisely because they are humans.

It is quite obvious to anyone that there is a definitive awakening, which is to your essential nature as unfathomable unlimited breadth that is. the total potential where everything emerges. and it is also quite obvious that if this potential is total, the possibilities are infinite, therefore the experience of a cockroach is indifferent to that of a god, since both have a total depth.

The ultimate awakening is realizing the absolute depth of this moment, and identifying with that total depth. Everything else are just interesting curiosities

@Leo Gura I’ll give him the same grace I give you with your final awakenings. Though, I can’t remember your exact wording over the years.

◭"89"

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, puporing said:

Yeah it can. 

It's because of my state, I don't know how else to explain that.

Basically just about every mind in this world is in various forms of "ego consciousness". Once you get out of your own you can understand all the ego consciousness out there. 

It doesn't take much for me to "know" someone's mind. You have more light just because you are aware of what you were doing and apologized. I measure everything based on how much love someone really has within them at the end of the day and it's not about just some text but how that text is being conveyed, among other things.

Well, I don't think you are saying anything radical here.

What if you take someone's text in the wrong way? You are also in your egoic state when communicating with us.

I think you're just using your intuition based on your understanding. You might understand some universal things about ego and be a lot more aware of your own ego, but not others, especially some specific things. So you're always in the not-knowing state when wanting to know each individual ego out there.

Edited by Nemra

Posted (edited)

30 minutes ago, Nemra said:

Well, I don't think you are saying anything radical here.

What if you take someone's text in the wrong way? You are also in your egoic state when communicating with us.

I think you're just using your intuition based on your understanding. You might understand some universal things about ego and be a lot more aware of your own ego, but not others, especially some specific things. So you're always in the not-knowing state when wanting to know each individual ego out there.

Well the higher states you reach the more accurate this "intuition" is. Maybe I'm not 100% accurate because it's over text and limitations of this as a result. But I'm saying overall I get a pretty good idea in short period of time.

I am not in an ego state, but again you are just gonna keep saying I am, what can I do? 

Anyway this is all really not very productive anymore. I was just trying to say it's possible to reach a state where you are pretty much all knowing. Somehow everytime I say that there's at least one person that doesn't react well. It is what it is.

Kinda strange to me nobody seem to desire the state I'm describing. Idk why you would rather not be as all knowing as you can be.

For your information I was really hoping to leave this thread, it is an neverending fight for me every time I try to speak on this forum, that I would rather not be engaged in. But you guys just seem to love to keep on going. 

For the ones who are refraining from interacting with me in an unproductive manner I appreciate your effort.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

6 minutes ago, puporing said:

I am not in an ego state, but again you are just gonna keep saying I am, what can I do? 

Yep. I don't think you can do anything.

7 minutes ago, puporing said:

Kinda strange to me nobody seem to desire the state I'm describing. Idk why you would rather not be as all knowing as you can be.

Well, it depends what you mean by "all knowing".

7 minutes ago, puporing said:

For your information I was really hoping to leave this thread, it is an neverending fight for me every time I try to speak on this forum, that I would rather not be engaged in.

I'm sorry if I have judged you harshly.

@puporing Try to give people the grace of not understanding your position. It’s not a common one. 

◭"89"

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Calling an awakening final is foolish.

That's the lesson here.

No!!!  When you awaken from a dream in the morning can you awaken more ?  NO!!!!!!!! it's Absolute!!! Now this awakening can happen over a period of time...a few months typically.   But don't mistake that from one giant awakening- because over a period of 80 years in a lifetime having your awakening is a one time experience.  Even If it is mystical states that you reach individually over an 8 week period.   They are states that once reached and once you have the realizations or become directly conscious of your true nature, repeating them is redundant and Consciousness doesn't need to do that.  You can't realize something twice unless your memory is wiped completely in which case it would be a new once for you because you wouldn't be the same being anymore.  This happens over and over for eternity. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Peak states though

◭"89"

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@Inliytened1 Peak states though

Waking up is a certain state and once it is done and you go back into the dream because your body is still there and you are are not done yet - you aren't ready to exit - then you go back in for the remainder of the dream.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Posted (edited)

52 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

When you awaken from a dream in the morning can you awaken more ?  NO!!!!!!!!

Yes. Way more.

Human consciousness is peanuts.

So-called awakened humans are just ants in God's Mind.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes. Way more.

Human consciousness is peanuts.

So-called awakened humans are just ants in God's Mind.

You aren't in a human state of Consciousness when you wake up.  Duh.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Posted (edited)

19 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

You aren't in a human state of Consciousness when you wake up.  Duh.

I still consider that human.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

51 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I still consider that human.

Nobody who has ever had Enlightenment/truly woke up would consider Infinite Being/Absolute Reality human. xD 9_9^_^

In Leos wording: THAT is so alien and way off the charts (and by definition unexpected) that it literally kills the human. Sayonara, bye bye, was nice with you, but was clearly the illusion "human" (or any other limited identity, like, um, alien) will never ever reassemble itself fully or be truly believed. Character-hangover ok, but truly believed and bought into being human and separate? Like: This is REALLY SERIOUS ... No way.

Actually, IT is not even alien. It just is. What it is. And it is just YOU. But definitely not human. Leo, IT contains and manifests/imagines your aliens! How could IT then be human? Of course it is not human ^_^ Your alien can not be outside of IT! And you are IT! And every being also...

Koan: Who are all of Leos aliens again? 

Guess some are still a bit shell-shocked by the fact of turtles and aliens all the way up.

Basking in the sun by the River and smiling ^_^ at the beings deriving their limited identity from being fascinated by the turtles/waves/aliens (all the way up to Infinity) in the River, which are not realizing their true identities (on a permanent basis) as being the Infinite River because they are too busy wave-surfing on the River. And that continues until it is no more fun, looses its fascination, and the wave drops in the River and dissolves into Infinite Being.

Relaxing in the knowledge by the River that this dropping & dissolving can not really be expedited or convinced, but each wave must run out of steam according to its Karmic hangover... 

For the teutonic fraction among us:

"Geduld ist das Schwerste und das Einzige, was zu lernen sich lohnt. Alle Natur, alles Wachstum, aller Friede, alles Gedeihen und Schöne in der Welt beruht auf Geduld, braucht Zeit, braucht Stille, braucht Vertrauen."

"Die Welt zu durchschauen, sie zu verachten, mag großer Denker Sache sein. Mir aber liegt einzig daran, die Welt lieben zu können, sie und mich und alle Wesen mit Liebe und Bewunderung und Ehrfurcht betrachten zu können."

Hermann Hesse

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Water by the River said:

Actually, IT is not even alien. It just is. What it is. And it is just YOU. But definitely not human. Leo, IT contains and manifests/imagines your aliens! How could IT then be human? Of course it is not human ^_^ Your alien can not be outside of IT! And you are IT! And every being also...

Yeah.. but you will never know IT. And if you think you do, you're closed up to all the other possibilities.

You ARE it, but it remains an eternal mystery, because that's its very nature.

Edited by vibv

The Secret of this Universe is You.

11 minutes ago, vibv said:

Yeah.. but you will never know IT. And if you think you do, you're closed up to all the other possibilities.

You ARE it, but it remains an eternal mystery, because that's its very nature.

“As we said, Zen masters talk about Emptiness all the time! But they have a practice and a methodology (zazen) which allows them to discover the transcendental referent via their own developmental signified, and thus their words (the signifiers) remain grounded in experiential, reproducible, fallibilist criteria.”

Ken Wilber, Sex, Ecology, Spirituality: The Spirit of Evolution

13 hours ago, Thought Art said:

@Javfly33 Let’s not put other members down in this way. 

I may have made a similar mistake in this thread.

I was not trying to put them down...im also in "kindergarten" too 😂