Ralston's Final Awakening?

454 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Nemra said:

@Salvijus

I'm too lazy rn.

Ok

You cannot love what you need.

5 hours ago, Keryo Koffa said:

So it's a collapse of ego-projected dualities and an exploration of the boundless omni-dimensional fabric of existence.

Yeah something like that.

Before enlightenment, it's like you're a sky which believes it is the cloud inside of it. After enlightenment you realize you're the sky and you encompass all the clouds, thus you aren't limited by the clouds, no matter what shape they appear as.

Clouds are analagous to "thoughts", sky is analagous to "unity".

Describe a thought.

Posted (edited)

On 2.8.2024 at 6:34 AM, Leo Gura said:

Because it's part of my most advanced course.

I knew that Selling Water by the River was a stupid name. ^_^ Gotta Hype the Dihydrogenmonoxide more xD

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dihydrogen_monoxide_parody

Selling Dihydrogenmonoxide by the River

Edited by Water by the River

4 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

I knew that Selling Water by the River was a stupid name. ^_^

The name I don't know, but as a business is a disaster. You need some coaching. Maybe sell weed by the river. Even sell cocaine by the river 🤔

Posted (edited)

16 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

Dihydrogenmonoxide my friend. Dihydrogenmonoxide…

Well, maybe a little better, marketing is important. I wish you a successful future as a seller.

Anyway, what do you think about my (rather arbitrary btw) theory about the vertical finitude of reality? Holons that continue to increase in complexity infinitely do not seem possible. a holon/universe, a holon that is the conjunction of an infinite number of multiverses, and then? At some point it has to reach the end, the holon of holons. and down, the same. Do you think you can divide the atom infinitely? At some point you will find absolute emptiness. Although if you look closely, if this void is absolute, it is in turn unlimited, thus containing the totality of reality. 🤔, yes, perhaps infinity in all directions is the only possibility, as uncomfortable as it may seem, especially upwards. but this is not something we can know I'd say

Edited by Breakingthewall

Posted (edited)

@Breakingthewall the way i see it atoms are made of empty space (dark matter / dark energy). you wont be able to find the essence of the atom, since any attempted division will yield only emptiness. so theres really not anything to divide, only empty space, which is infinite.

if you zoom far enough out, our world will appear solid and unified as though it were an atom. if you zoom in again,it will appear the way we experience the world right now. and notice the gap between all objects. its just empty space.

dissecting atoms would work mechanically similar to this example, id assume

damn existence is baffling as fuck

Edited by emil1234

12 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Holons that continue to increase in complexity infinitely do not seem possible

There's infinite space because there is no limit. Fractals have infinite zoom in and out.

Holons are emergent but also objects that are interpreted into existence, metamorphic evolution.

Consciousness imposes its limitations, it can limit the universe to what you describe.

But nothing is making an infinitely scaling universe impossible.

And even if they aren't "the case", despite potential already already presuming possibility, they can be.

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

4 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

There's infinite space because there is no limit. Fractals have infinite zoom in and out.

Holons are emergent but also objects that are interpreted into existence, metamorphic evolution.

10 minutes ago, emil1234 said:

if you zoom far enough out, our world and existence will appear solid and unified as though it were an atom. if you zoom in again,it will appear the way we experience the world right now. and notice the gap between all objects. its just empty space.

This would have a implication: that we, as humans, would be a holon composed of infinite holons, and so would an ant, Leo's alien, and the entire universe, so there would be no difference in complexity between them, and there is

14 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Well, maybe a little better, marketing is important. I wish you a successful future as a seller.

Anyway, what do you think about my (rather arbitrary btw) theory about the vertical finitude of reality? Holons that continue to increase in complexity infinitely do not seem possible. a holon/universe, a holon that is the conjunction of an infinite number of multiverses, and then? At some point it has to reach the end, the holon of holons. and down, the same. Do you think you can divide the atom infinitely? At some point you will find absolute emptiness. Although if you look closely, if this void is absolute, it is in turn unlimited, thus containing the totality of reality. 🤔, yes, perhaps infinity in all directions is the only possibility, as uncomfortable as it may seem, especially upwards. but this is not something we can know I'd say

Is there Infinity all the way up and all the way down already in mathematics of this little realm? Yup. So the Infinite Reality that contains this little realm already contains turtles all the way up, and all the way down. 

An Infinity of parallel realms needs to be managed, created and sustained by an Infinity of turtles (Aliens, Gods, Beings, Holons) all the way up. Imagine it like a pyramid with an infinitely large base. Height? Infinity. There is no top. Infinity in all directions. Quote WbtR and quote Leo.

So… realize the Suchness of all of that, and relax… or go turtle on turtle on turtle climbing for INFINITY. Sorry, Infinity.

Koan: What is the Suchness of all of that actually? ^_^

Koan: And what is the end of all of these turtles? What is the actually non existing top of that pyramid which has no top?  What is the essence of all these turtles? Who watches all of these Infinities of turtles all the way up and down forever? That is the end my friend. Literally. That is where the bug stops.

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

This would have a implication: that we, as humans, would be a holon composed of infinite holons, and so would an ant, Leo's alien, and the entire universe, so there would be no difference in complexity between them, and there is

And each holon/being/perspective reflects all other holons, since … Oneness, Unity and Infinity. Indras Net.

You are always in the middle. Infinity up, Infinity down.

infinity. INFINITY.

Watching turtles all the way down and all the way up frolicking in the Infinite River

3 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

its just different facets of the same holon the way i see it. same level of complexity, different aspect. in my experience nothing in creation is any more or less complex than anything else. its all pure genius

Posted (edited)

What if humanity get to the point to dialogue about spirituality & enlightenment like on that thread.

We dialogue about enlightenment as if it was sports & politics.

It's amazing to be on that forum with a bunch of obsessive freaks :D 

Love you all :x

Edited by CARDOZZO

8 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, Infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro' narrow chinks of his cavern. 

3 minutes ago, emil1234 said:

its just different facets of the same holon the way i see it. same level of complexity, different aspect. in my experience nothing in creation is any more or less complex than anything else. its all pure genius

Sounds accurate. Your perspective and the one of waterriver seem the only possible ones given the case of the absence of limits. However, Buddhists say: cleanse your karma and you will stop the wheel of reincarnations. sounds pretty finite

@CARDOZZO yea man i fucking love the existential dialoges. i know few real life characters who engage in this kind of talk. its something so different than all other topics imo :D

<3 <3

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

Sounds accurate. Your perspective and the one of waterriver seem the only possible ones given the case of the absence of limits. However, Buddhists say: cleanse your karma and you will stop the wheel of reincarnations. sounds pretty finite

i'll make sure not to cleanse my karma then. i dont want this party to stop hehehe

18 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Consciousness imposes its limitations, it can limit the universe to what you describe.

But nothing is making an infinitely scaling universe impossible.

And even if they aren't "the case", despite potential already already presuming possibility, they can be.

Bingo. A few aliens fit in easily.

Actually, even an Infinity of Alien turtles pyramiding on top of other Alien turtles.

Koan: Who imagines all of them?

Koan: In whoms Infinite Reality with no outside nor inside… in whoms eternal boundlessness are all these alien-turtle-pyramids appearing?

Koan: Who is fooling himself in all her endless illusion holons with these turtle-pyramids?

Koan: Who is actually reading these words right now?

Half of the thread is people competing for telepathic omniscience (@puporing vs @Salvijus)

We've got people arguing about how infinite/finite Infinity is (@Breakingthewall vs @Water by the River & @Princess Arabia)

We've got a gaslight feedback loop around Aliens (@Inliytened1 vs @Leo Gura)

We've got whole pages of upset egos annoyed by each others' attitudes (@vibv vs @Salvijus vs @puporing vs/coop @Nemra

In a thread about awakening, I'm trying to catch up with. I LOVE THE SMELL OF ACTUALIZED.ORG IN THE MORNING! xD

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀