CARDOZZO

Ralston's Final Awakening?

454 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

39 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

There's space for everything and not everything is obvious, but do be aware of the narrow line between healing and nurturing conversations rooted in empathy and a beatdown into submission to force someone's eyes open to see what one perceives to be absolute truth.

There's no harm in sharing what you see imo. As long as it is not done in a form of judgment or attack. 

If a person wants to accept that or not is up to them. The extent to which they want to engage is always given to them. 

Edited by Salvijus

You cannot love what you need.

I would also add that many people had a desire in their heart to reach out to her. It's not like I was stalking her or smth. The only difference is that when I reach out to people and place my light on them, it burns. But this burning is the white fire of truth. This is not the moment to feel sorry for them. It is the moment to celebrate the healing that is taking place. 

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

But this burning is the white fire of truth. This is not the moment to feel sorry for them. It is the moment to celebrate the healing that is taking place. 

Bullshit. That makes you no different than a christian crusader that tries to proselytize other people into their truth.

This is pure devilry.

Edited by vibv

The Secret of this Universe is You.

3 minutes ago, vibv said:

Bullshit. That makes you no different than a christian crusader that tries to proselytize other people into their truth.

This is pure devilry.

It makes me no different than you also. Because look at what you're doing again. Trying to shine your light on this topic. 

Just now, Salvijus said:

It makes me no different than you also. Because look at what you're doing again. Trying to shine your light on this topic. 

Don't you see how self-serving this view is? If the other person has a problem with what you say, it's just because they are not healed enough yet to see your truth.

I don't try to heal you, nor do I believe to be in possession of the truth, or that I know better than you what's good for you. I just call you out on your bullshit that you present here as fact.

Posted (edited)

1 minute ago, vibv said:

I don't try to heal you, nor do I believe to be in possession of the truth, or that I know better than you what's good for you. I just call you out on your bullshit that you present here as fact.

That amounts to healing, and that implies you have higher truth than me. You contradict yourself. 

Edited by Salvijus

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, vibv said:

Don't you see how self-serving this view is? If the other person has a problem with what you say, it's just because they are not healed enough yet to see your truth.

That’s a good point. I don't know how I made that impression. I was not trying to make that point. People can have a problem with what I say for many reasons. 

Edited by Salvijus

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

That amounts to healing, and that implies you have higher truth than me. You contradict yourself. 

I'm stating my observations, while I have no idea what's going on inside you. I can see what you say and how that affects other people, while you seem to largely ignore the latter part.

Edited by vibv

Just now, vibv said:

I'm stating my observations, while I have no idea what's going on inside you. I can see what you say and how that affects other people.

You're not doing anything different than I do. You're just using a different name for it. 

1 minute ago, Salvijus said:

You're not doing anything different than I do. You're just using a different name for it. 

That's simply not true. Also I actually question that myself the whole time, while you seem to just divert the attention away from your behaviour.

Whatever, this is leading nowhere.

2 minutes ago, vibv said:

Whatever, this is leading nowhere

I think it was pretty useful exchange. Thank you. 

Posted (edited)

@Salvijus

But this burning is the white fire of truth. This is not the moment to feel sorry for them. It is the moment to celebrate the healing that is taking place. 

Because we diverted so far away from the actual point - I just want to highlight this statement of yours and state once again: That view is narrowly egotistical, wholly uncompassionate and a rationale for pure devilry.

Edited by vibv

1 minute ago, vibv said:

@Salvijus

Because we diverted so far away from the actual point - I just want to highlight this statement of yours and state once again: That view is narrowly egotistical, wholly uncompassionate and a rationale for pure devilry.

What is your argument tho? 

Just now, Salvijus said:

What is your argument tho? 

I'm done here.

Posted (edited)

:D

Okay okay. I actually have to adjust that statement. There's a problem with that statement that it gives the impression that everything I say is absolute truth. I didn't mean to make it sound like that. I would have to rethink that post. 

I deem your point valid bro. You made a good observation. 

🙏

Edited by Salvijus

1 hour ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Cycles are a duality, merely illusions, appearances, perceptions, and interpretations, they do not exist

Well, they exist as perceptions.

1 hour ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Cycles harmonize reality and lifeforms, they are not essential for non-life or alien planes however

Seems than even the atoms are cyclical. The life of a proton is estimated is 10 to the 31 power of years 

@vibv 

It's hard to save saviors from their own problematic behavior.

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Nemra said:

@vibv 

It's hard to save saviors from their own problematic behavior.

It's nice you of you guys that you're trying to make me see my flaws tho. I appreciate it. It's very christian of you to do that. 

Edited by Salvijus

I would say this. There's nobody who is not a savior and there is nobody who does not have the light of christ. It's just that some have more of it and some have less of it and accordingly your capacity to make difference is made. But we are all the same here. So welcome to the club guys. 

@Salvijus

You want to save us, expect to be called out.

4 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

It's very christian on you to do that. 

Lol. Look in the mirror sometimes.